Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OOOOH so arl BF is doing what she loves to do horse riding.... amazing as we all new she inspires to an actual horse herself 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the duck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.
I’m reading this and as a mother myself I’m thinking.... nah she might mean ‘I want my time’ (as in with her son).. I’m daft I know..

Reactions: 1
This actually worries me you know, her posting her address all over the internet for everyone to see. I think she’s doing it to get the police on her side because there’s going to be a few unstable people who really don’t like her going to be sending her all sorts of turning up at her door and that’s going to put her under protection and it’s going to make all the tit she’s done seem insignificant.

Obvs if we sent her a potato or something it’s done in banter but there’s going to be unstable or nasty people getting her address and her kids and little granddaughter go there

www.sendshit.co.uk

it’s real haha
It’s beyond the pale that someone in her current situation would be giving out her address isn’t it. She’s either beyond dumb or has some ulterior motive.

Reactions: 4
"Wouldn't worry about the address to much guys they wouldn't get out the close trust me"

Why would you lob someone in your G.I.M.P outfit & hold them hostage until they give you money :LOL:

Had to put .. in between otherwise it writes gif

• Haha
Guys and gals just remember if your sending anything off the internet it can be traced back to you, also if for what ever reason the police have any of your dna/finger prints they will be able to trace if she reports it as harassment to them! I’m lease just be careful my fellow rattle bastards wouldn’t want any of you ending up in tit cos of that woman😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Wouldn't worry about the address to much guys they wouldn't get out the close trust me"

Why would you lob someone in your gif outfit & hold them hostage until they give you money :LOL:
Could of sworn the ones that potted her windows got out the close swiftly🤔🤔

• Haha
there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐
It’s for over 16s so if we see any under age kids on there (even though they all act like it lol) we can report them.

Reactions: 5
Morning all.
Just catching up on the gossip.
So BF flaps is yet again calling others out I see for bullying... How ironic 🙄🙄

• Haha
Guys and gals just remember if your sending anything off the internet it can be traced back to you, also if for what ever reason the police have any of your dna/finger prints they will be able to trace if she reports it as harassment to them! I’m lease just be careful my fellow rattle bastards wouldn’t want any of you ending up in tit cos of that woman😘
Good morning everyone
Did i see things is the real mark moore in the thread 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm horrified I'm related to it
I recently found out someone I know very well but not seen for years was related to her but she is absolutely nothing like her , one of her cousins lovely girl I could not believe they were from the same blood honestly , so different

there was another young girl on her video commenting yesterday and looked about 13, and was telling people to “ mind their business” it was BF life 😐
It’s for over 16s so if we see any under age kids on there (even though they all act like it lol) we can report them.
She’s got Brandon who’s 20
Tia who’s 15
Tyrese who’s 12
And Donny but unsure of his age x
Aw little Tyrese, I hope the bullies stay away from him. He already has enough to contend with his mum being who she is.

I recently found out someone I know very well but not seen for years was related to her but she is absolutely nothing like her , one of her cousins lovely girl I could not believe they were from the same blood honestly , so different
Hopefully not the cousin we all seen yesterday outside of someone's door offering a straightener but saying other person had a knife, sounded deranged !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's a different 'bred' tho remember 😆😆😆 couldn't help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what??? i missed that? where was it too?
Kaylapxxx but she deleted all 3 of the videos now i just checked but dunno if someone posted them at the end of previous thread

She outed her enemy known as Candie Lexie in Rock ferry selling blag stuff

Me and my daughter repeatedly have the same argument that she's not allowed tiktok on her tablet because she's 6, but a lot of her school friends do!! This made me think if there is kids on there someone one of BFs kids friends are bound to see they stuff she says about Brandon having sex in their bed etc

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.