Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you’d got rid of me but I’m back πŸ‘€ lost me 300 thousand k on thread 11 though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I for one think bf is bein extremely selfish by behaving herself tonight, how very dare she! I’ve even got the peach gin in, just incase it got really messy but I she must be trolling us the lil crusty cob
Tell me about it! Long day at work i was expecting to come home and unwind to absolute chaos. How bleeping dare she! Always tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally agree the Chrissy Gee thing is in a whole other ballpark. Just when you didn’t think she couldn’t get any lower she goes for the jugular of someone who was with her through it all, thick and thin. I am speaking from personal experience now.. I once had a friend like elsa, she reminds me of her so much and I loved and stuck by that girl until I couldn’t take it anymore. She was self destructive, dangerous but we all made excuses for her behaviour because she was our friend. I couldn’t have given her anymore than I did. In the end I cut all ties and my life has been nothing short of amazing ever since. The stories I could tell could destroy her. I never will though because I’m a good person. Luckily β€˜my Elsa’ has the sense not to come for me. For her sake that’s a good thing. I think I’m so invested in this because it’s very close to home for me.
Yep was point of my post anyone she meets in person online or fuked with in different part of country yeah what she says is cruel and vile. But nothing compares what she did to that amazing young lad so what if he goes on benders he is starting fresh with his fella in his new life. She new exactly where to stick knife in with him thank god for his crisis team or this could have had a very nasty ending.thank fully he was strong enough to reach out for support and fight back in a respectful way beucase he a decent human being doesnt need to scream threat or violence. 15 yr friendship so he was there when her kids were young there when she was carted of to prison there when she got out and couldnt get her kids back there through everything. That's how she repaid him.
I do feel sorry for her kids with there mam openly exposing themselves in both sexual violent psycho ways. I only joined tt in march made some shitnvideos that made me laugh. I'm not on it for views or followers it was something to pass the time. My son has no interest in it or any social media. But even I'm thinking put my page to private incase his friend find me and then make fun of him. And there is nothing on my page to make any cringe or embarrassed but kids will be kids and find anything they can.my page would bore the tit out of any 3 yr old or 80 yr old. It's just so wrong if she really felt or had any thought for them kids and wanted to work within the industry she would keep it on down low in that world not on an app for everyone to see.its gas I have seen people been banned for straightening there hair during an live wearing cover up PJs she goes around in her knickers flaunting everything left alone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ashleighs mods just muted me πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ only told her to be careful of her mods as breadcrumbs are reading thread ffs πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ
@xxDannixx unmute me too im howa256

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its because ive not managed to get everyones tiktoks off the threads as you girls go too fast for me πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ katie muted me πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜”
Right my mate @Idohaveaface please unmute me on ashleighs lives πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ™ˆ
@Sands katie or someone muted me.πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ™ˆ
I can't remember the name of the girl but she said block sands , I was having Ashleigh s back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.