Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theGC

VIP Member
I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis so I’m just going to get pissed off by this.

It’s just a build up of dry shampoo and grease, have a shower you dick head

Reactions: 13

gimm3more

VIP Member
wait her phone has been stolen🤐
and she’s confessed all her nudes are on there.

dear god why would you say that
I don’t think he has to worry about that, the real victim is whoever actually has to look at the photos 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

mochibean

VIP Member
Waving a knife around on live in front of thousands of children is absolutely disgusting. Apparently a lot of people reported it and tiktok said no violation idk how they're allowing this lunatic to continue. If I saw Elphaba in public I'd be getting slapped with an assault charge ngl.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
i’m just speechless - she needs sectioning BAD, if for nothing but the pure need for attention and ego!!
they don’t need sectioning. They need to stop drinking, sniffing drugs and being on livestream 24/7. They do nothing to improve their situation, they could seek help for addictions but they won’t receive help from MH teams until they are sober but also they won’t deal with them just because people are being mean on the internet.
they can self refer to talking therapies but there is no point if they are going to ignore advice they are given - like getting off live stream, stop going out, getting hammered and sniffing stuff every night, shower daily etc…

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I can actually see how it would help as it’s more structure tbf
---

I don’t think that’s really a factor, if they were getting them for free from a pharmacy or something then yeah but period pants you can buy from primark or a supermarket it’s just like buying any other form of underwear
I just think there are people out there that don't have access to period products, or can even afford them.

Same as some people who have reborn dolls that go out and purchase baby formula, when there are parents who are probably struggling to obtain it.

A quick Google and there are an abundance of companies that provide transgender underwear and alternatives to tucking, there is no need to be prancing around in period pants. Wouldn't surprise me if EQ has suggested it because it's controversial.

That's my 20 pence and opinion anyway 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He got attention and gifts from suicide baiting last night and decided to do it again tonight and take it up a level. Conveniently had a knife beside him and waited for the person to show her face. He is an absolute disgusting excuse of a human.

mochibean

VIP Member
Loving the lack of Smelphaba on my fyp! Also love Amber for calling him out about taking money for his transition then not transitioning, many actual trans people have come out against him as well.

Time for Elphaba to fall off the face of the earth - hopefully. Nothing he does is shocking anymore, he brings nothing to the table and good luck finding another job lmao. Nowhere will hire the unhygienic boil.

Reactions: 12

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Idk why they are talking about any possible WW3 or nuclear war, they are still legally a male, wouldn't they be one of the first getting a letter in the post getting told to get their boots on?

lkp

VIP Member
i’m not saying i dress myself the greatest
most days i dress like adam sandler (mum life - if you’ve seen the meme. you know what i mean)
but surely anyone in their right mind knows that

THESE FUCKING UGLY ASS BOOTS DO NOT GO WITH THE OUTFITS YOUR WEARING!!!

i would pay good fucking money to burn them!
never to be seen again!

buy some fucking proper shoes!!
FEMALE SHOES!!
it doesn’t even need to be heels!
a pretty pair of dolly shoes would do!
even a pair of white trainers! (not the fucking bogey green fucking louis vuitton ones either - burn them too)

anything other than those fucking boots

Attachments

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
It's such a sad existence. Staring at hate comments on a phone all day and your only friend being your mum. Thousands upon thousands of videos depicting all the reasons not only people don't like you, but why they think you're literally repulsive. Pages and pages of comments pointing out all your flaws and mistakes. Having no actual friends to go round to for a cup of tea and a gossip.

I can't actually imagine being so lonely and my digital footprint being one of mainly pure hatred and embarrassment. People across the world know you smell and don't wash.

And for what? Money you've got nothing to show for, 'clout' and infamy. To be recognised as a tiktok figure every so often when you go out.

At least actual social media creators have done something, or they have a special field they cover whether it's make up or clothes, lifestyle, gossip etc even CLA has her art. Elphaba has no skills, no future, no qualifications, no back up plan. Their pipe dream of being spotted and being a singer or performer or actor will never ever happen, no one would ever take them on because their history is too problematic not to mention any semblance of talent they actually had has been completely ruined because their voice is so strained.

When studies and documentaries start being made about how quickly social media fame on tiktok happens and how people can go viral faster than any other platform - I can't wait to see someone analyse elphaba.
except his mum ain’t his friend she hates him

• Haha
I would be more sympathetic if she hadn't been on several lives recently saying she knows how to use TikTok and how she can manipulate the algorithm by deliberating doing things that trigger people such as putting her shirt on inside out and back to front. They were not getting enough gifts so what better time to pull some shit that triggers people to keep her on the FYP.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Personally, I don't think elphaba is a predator to children in the way that's been made out (I havent deeped it all though, I just see fyp and whatever is on here). I do believe she's dangerous, to anyone vulnerable and she clearly has children as her target audience for gifting etc.

With these "vigilante" style things going on, I wish they'd target actual offenders, that there is proof of/victims coming forward. As a survivor of child abuse, I hate seeing fabricated/false accusations being pursued. It takes away the severity of our experiences and also puts doubt on our own honesty and life stories.

Just to clarify though, im absolutely not defending Elphaba, I think she is repulsive. I just also think she's done other things that do have evidence behind them and that she needs calling out for. Stories don't need creating to make her look like a bad person, she's already done enough to make her one.
You’re exactly right. There is no evidence that he is a predator. If kids are watching his lives and/or gifting him - it’s up to their parents or guardians to monitor what they’re doing on social media. These posters that were made are just embarrassing. Nobody in the real world knows who Orion is. Lying about autism and other medical conditions isn’t a crime. Neither is lying about sexual assault when you haven’t falsely accused someone innocent. He isn’t a criminal. He’s just a deluded little boy. These people constantly going after him are just feeding into his delusions that he’s famous and his life is at risk etc.