Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
The Jack era was a simpler time, lets all bow our heads as we remember that time Elphaba stormed out the room and was screaming in the background as Jack sang the classic "theres somthing wrong in the village"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
State of the country with period poverty and this Gargamel looking thing is waltzing around in period pants for the fun of it.

• Haha

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
What bugs me, asides from what she's put people through watching it. But the fact they had the knife already there before the live waiting for the moment they could use it. All a fucking act at the expense of others

gimm3more

VIP Member
i called it
she’s deleted it now though
Hospitals can’t “refer to therapy” that’s for Primary Care. Just making shit up. Stop going to A&E when you throw a hissy fit or need some more attention and actually get a GP if you’re serious about “therapy”. Or maybe pay your own way since you don’t pay any taxes or contribute anything useful to society.
---
They updated that they are in hospital but can't get a bed, are being given diazapan to regulate their moods (?) They are sorry for the live and will be taking a break

And pigs will fly
Nobody like him coming into A&E would ever be prescribed diazepam. He isn’t acutely unwell so he wouldn’t be admitted - there aren’t any beds anyway in NHSE and he certainly wouldn’t be priority. NHS needs to wise up and start fining cunts like him.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
The care plan is fucking ridiculous. Literally a leaflet he took from and a&e waiting room. Well enough to go live and wander the streets looking for shitty posters. No one in a mental health crisis would doing this. As someone who lost their Dad to suicide 2 years ago this scumbag is vile and deserves everything coming to him. Taking up precious a&e time for playground bullshit. Ahhh makes me so bloody angry. Im team Tony 10000000%

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Harveys friend was on live the other night, Jalien? Sticking up for Harvey and how Elph has been a user and a liar. He managed to get himself blocked for 24 hours by Elphs fan club. He was on live again last night apparently going to spill some tea but nothing got spilt. 🥱

A few people jumped in the box to speak to him I think they was from Jenny's group? Idk I don't follow that side of the drama, but someone raised a good point that Elph just fancies themself as the opposite gender, that's why they constantly eyefuck themself when they are done up. I just saw a video on my fyp with the jumpsuit and fake bra from when they were out last night and they haven't even made the slightest effort to tuck.

'Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female.'

Anyway, might be a reach but that's my 2 pence for a Sunday morning 😂

Reactions: 17
I’ve watched this absolute train wreck of a humans bullshit for awhile now. At first a little entertaining,but now it’s infuriating. And sad, to be honest. I hope he reads these threads, because he needs a reality check. Unfortunately he is surrounded by people who either don’t give a shit, or are benefiting from his toxic behaviour - yes, you Maria. Elphaba is an adult and should be accountable for his own actions and accept the consequences, but time and time again, he has shown that he will not do it. But why would he? He has managed to monetise his behaviour, doing things that most people would not even consider doing.

And more to the point, it is NOT trans hate when people call you out for being a twat. I think he has adopted being trans and trying to align himself with the trans community as a way to deflect any responsibility and to use the transition process to get gifts and make cash. It makes a mockery of trans people who have actually struggled to be themselves.

I would love for Elphaba to spend some time with survivors of SA. He might think twice before using and lying about something so devastating. If anyone has his number, I would love to have a chat.

How one person has managed to insult so many communities is beyond me - SA survivors, the Tourette’s, Autistic, Trans communities. And so many more.

Honestly, his future looks bleak. His digital footprint will follow him for a long time. In the real world outside of TikTok, you will struggle to find a job, maintain relationships, have meaningful experiences with people who actually care about you, Elphaba. Not that I think you deserve many graces after everything, you might be able to take a different path, if you can pull your head out of your ass.

gail2611

The lack of tuck ewwww
I always remember when my children where little in the pram , seeing a “trans” female in Asda who had a very tight pair of leggings on , and had clearly not tucked. I just remember thinking you don’t want to be a woman , it’s all for your own sexual gratification or you’d tuck it away. Elphaba the same, he has no intention of transitioning he never has , never will. It’s a fetish for him

AlaiaG

VIP Member
“My friend is coming over, I met him yesterday on a night out” YOU DONT JUST INVITE A RANDOM PERSON WHO YOU MET YESTERDAY TO YOUR HOUSE. Fuck sake 🤣 He always goes on saying he’s scared and shit but invites random people to his house the dickhead 🤣 (on live with his new “friend”)

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
It's because noone can make them not come back, there's no way of stopping them. Curiosity and drama gets the better of people, which gives them views, which keeps them relevant. If people just stopped giving them the air time, they'd soon disappear
Don't know if I'm showing my age by here but if anyone remembers Kane Larkin being "Facebook famous", we all thought that he'd go on forever and here we are today and he is completely irrelevant. Their time will come soon, may seem like it's forever ATM but it never is

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
He hates women … every comment he makes is negative about women or some kind of slur! ‘You’re all probably single mothers’ ‘bitch’ ‘probably a 40yr old woman’ … what does he like about us? It’s not our hygiene, shaving routine and manners that’s for sure!

Reactions: 16

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He looks like a pervert!
Carrying a random handbag does not make you trans. If he was in the womens toilets, nahh I would be telling the dirty weirdo to fuck off to the mens!

• Heart
Reactions: 16