Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
How can someone who’s so “detached and disgusted” in their own body so much that they’re claiming to be the opposite gender, be comfortable enough to show their male body on OF??? You’re a gay man who likes to play dress up, call it what it is and stop insulting genuine trans people and women with the mockery you make of it all!!!
A famous quote by elpha is “I’m sick of people using me for my body”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Moaning that they haven’t got a bed or therapy 🤦🏻‍♀️ you don’t need a bed, you are not acutely unwell and it’s a crisis service. People wait for 2+ years on the NHS for therapy. Self refer to CBT therapy but mate, they are gonna tell you to do what everyone else does - quit going live on social media, stop illicit drugs and reduce your alcohol intake. You’ve got to help yourself, no one is going to do it for you.

Calabria

VIP Member
I wish the NHS would charge time wasting pricks like Elphaba.

Also, they weren’t just trying to preserve your dignity because they recognised you from TikTok you cloth eared twat, it’s how they treat all of their patients!

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
1 diazepam or zopiclone may be given before being sent home, they won’t get an actual prescription and neither of them regulate mood.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'd stick him on the front line with a handful of blanks and a blunt butter knife. He's an absolutely useless excuse of a human being

• Haha
  • Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Its the same old story every frigging week.

Absolute meltdown, shit hits the fan, lies all gets proven, gets called out, deletes/leaves social media, suicide bates then claims people are supportive and sending so much love in messages to then return to tik tok live saying how much better he is feeling for the break to then repeat all over again.

New thread following on from overflowing #17

Congratulations to Sassmaster3000 with the winning thread title

Recap below

Same shit different day. Still burping, farting and covered in scabies.

Moving around from town to town. Maria did not spend Christmas with Elphaba. Rants about trolls. Waste NHS and police resources. Met up with EQ last night and has a new sidekick Harvey.

If someone has a proper recap from Nov-now I'd appreciate it!

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Nah EQ is certainly up to something
---
You don’t embarrass your mate the way EQ has with elpho in the boots videos

• Haha

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Also, lets just say for argument sake that Elphaba was a decent person who can sing. They can't act or dance and put 0 effort into learning these things, they'd be laughed out of auditions for that alone

gimm3more

VIP Member
I saw that too, that was deeply disturbing. She’s a dick head but someone was in her box telling her no one likes her, to use a rope etc. Absolutely demented.
He should’ve just kicked the person out his box then. He loves the attention and sympathy he gets from stuff like that

Reactions: 11

mochibean

VIP Member
He seems to think money is the be all and end all of happiness. I don't think he's witnessed or had love shown to him. Or maybe he has and in his warped way he doesn't realise it. I'll never know cos I wasn't there, but I feel he's becoming unhinged and a tad dangerous. Seems to hate women tho wants to be 1? Yeah I'm not seeing he does.
He's an aggressive angry little creep. Misogyny is all he's good at as you said he hates women and constantly refers to us as 'bitches'.
He was apparently waving around a meat cleaver on live threatening Inspector.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
The way he lost the plot with that Amber girl just shows how out of control and hateful towards women he is. He's called jojo a cripple, tried the big I am act but she's reported him to police so out came the suicide baiting. Now Maria has turned up he's sat there next to mummy dearest giving it the big act again.
He is trying to cause drama with the inspector, an unknown person who streams his live for those that are blocked to view. But yet he shit himself when Tony went to Manchester.
What's next in the rinse and repeat, oh yes the fall out with mummy and how he's going to transition and be a better person 😴😴😴