ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread following on from overflowing #17

Congratulations to Sassmaster3000 with the winning thread title

Recap below

Same tit different day. Still burping, farting and covered in scabies.

Moving around from town to town. Maria did not spend Christmas with Elphaba. Rants about trolls. Waste NHS and police resources. Met up with EQ last night and has a new sidekick Harvey.

If someone has a proper recap from Nov-now I'd appreciate it!

Reactions: 12
New thread following on from overflowing #17

Congratulations to Sassmaster3000 with the winning thread title

Recap below

Same tit different day. Still burping, farting and covered in scabies.

Moving around from town to town. Maria did not spend Christmas with Elphaba. Rants about trolls. Waste NHS and police resources. Met up with EQ last night and has a new sidekick Harvey.

If someone has a proper recap from Nov-now I'd appreciate it!
I mean that recap is pretty much it 😭

Reactions: 3
EQ said the morning after "its all over the fyp, videos of me and Elphaba."
And that's exactly what she wanted, clout.
Did Elph end up going out last night for the 4th time? I saw him saying how he can't afford it then he thanked someone for a gift. I took as indirectly begging for more gifts 🙄

Reactions: 8
EQ said the morning after "its all over the fyp, videos of me and Elphaba."
And that's exactly what she wanted, clout.
Did Elph end up going out last night for the 4th time? I saw him saying how he can't afford it then he thanked someone for a gift. I took as indirectly begging for more gifts 🙄
she voice noted someone saying if they paid for her drinks she’d come out
the guy messaged back saying he’d buy her 2

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Well no as a professional who had to house share once that wasn’t my thought about the men in the property tbh…

Reactions: 7
I thought it was a whole flat that was rented and it was for 3 months? Was there another move since Maria left?

Oh dear Elph why have you posted this then dirty deleted. Was it because we can all see you don't have your falses on in this photo 💅 LIAR!
Oh and you sounded rattled after your police visit today for an harassment warning.
Also why the sun cream its winter

Oh dear Elph why have you posted this then dirty deleted. Was it because we can all see you don't have your falses on in this photo 💅 LIAR!
Oh and you sounded rattled after your police visit today for an harassment warning.
Also pharmacists can’t prescribe the kinds of hormones people use to “transition”

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t this months ago she posted about him getting her hormones and getting blood tests but deleted it?

Yea that hormones was ages ago, navid said elpho actually took that photo behind his back and wasn’t approved to actually take the tablets. Elph doesn’t have the first scooby Doo about hormones because it’s not just that. There’s various tests to be done first, testosterone has to come down using other means etc

Reactions: 4
I did think we'd seen that pic before, but the vid I screenshotted it from was recent. So I think he posted it again to keep up with the pretense he was getting hormones this month.
So which one of you lovely lot are going to take one for the team and pay £10-£20 for a 1 minute meet and greet with the grotty green goblin 😆

• Haha