Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Turns out wicked is on the list of songs UMG have pulled from tiktok so if elphobo starts singing it you can genuinely report it for copyright infringement lool

• Haha
Reactions: 15

tiktokisaMESS

why does it always fantasise and lie about being raped/harrassed/assaulted/sexually assaulted/hit on/flirted with/spiked/targeted? Last night it was saying if it went into men’s toilets it would get hit on?? LIKE FUCK WOULD IT!! All these lies and tales I think are for three purposes - garner the victim narrative; feigning vulnerability and wanting to give off the impression it’s desirable and wanted. The prettiest woman in the world - in a place as backwards as backwards as pakistan or somalia - wouldn’t get sexually harassed, assaulted and raped every time that they go out like it claims it does. It’s absolutely DISGUSTING and beyond vile. It claims it hates men and it’s unsafe around them. It’s just pure projection. it’s a man itself. Just self loathing and hatred. That’s fine - you can hate and loathe yourself as much as you want - but it’s dragging innocent men into its sick lies and fantasies. It would probably spike men if it could get away with it.

I cannot believe it hasn’t been knocked out!!

mochibean

VIP Member
I’m still shocked about the towel thing. He doesn’t have an en-suite right? So how did he get from the ‘shower’ to his duvet? He hasn’t showered in like a month has he 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️
He has a whole ecosystem of dead skin, mites, impetigo, and scabies living on him. The fact anyone gets close to him is just no. I have literally never known someone like this level of gross and I once lived in a squat during my crazy years and that was unpleasant but elphaba is actually worse.

• Sick
What the fcuk is this thing?
It's started showing up in my fyp on tiktok - I am genuinely genuinely horrified. This thing is not right

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HannahF

A work colleague was spiked over last christmas. She said she remembered feeling very drunk and then nothing till she woke up the next day. Her friends knew something was up as she had one drink and was paralytic and couldnt stand or talk.
Let alone take herself to hospital, say her name and “gender” and sit in a waiting room being able to log into her phone to take photos to upload to insta.

• Sad

giovanna101

Chatty Member
why does it always fantasise and lie about being raped/harrassed/assaulted/sexually assaulted/hit on/flirted with/spiked/targeted? Last night it was saying if it went into men’s toilets it would get hit on?? LIKE FUCK WOULD IT!! All these lies and tales I think are for three purposes - garner the victim narrative; feigning vulnerability and wanting to give off the impression it’s desirable and wanted. The prettiest woman in the world - in a place as backwards as backwards as pakistan or somalia - wouldn’t get sexually harassed, assaulted and raped every time that they go out like it claims it does. It’s absolutely DISGUSTING and beyond vile. It claims it hates men and it’s unsafe around them. It’s just pure projection. it’s a man itself. Just self loathing and hatred. That’s fine - you can hate and loathe yourself as much as you want - but it’s dragging innocent men into its sick lies and fantasies. It would probably spike men if it could get away with it.

I cannot believe it hasn’t been knocked out!!
Because men with autogynephilia are sexually turned on at the thought of themselves being a woman. And also being abused by a man like a woman would be. Because that’s what turns them on. They are twisted perverts and are dangerous to women.

• Sick

My2pWorth

VIP Member
EQ said to Elph stand next to me you make me look slimmer 🤣 Who needs friends when you have EQ. The best thing is Elph is not picking up on the shade being thrown at him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lkp

VIP Member
i’ve just seen a clip of the live on twitter

im sorry. but as her mum. or a friend.

i’d be sectioning you
doing that in private is one thing
but doing that on a public platform with potential minors watching with her mindset with no attempt of stopping that

FUCKING HELL

what an absolute dick

and in the nicest way.
i’m going to call her bluff because there’s no way she’s doing it because she’s actually suicidal or wants to harm herself
she’s doing it for attention, views, gifts and the shock factor

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Really hope this is the start of his downfall
I hate to say it but I feel like tik tok has somehow made people untouchable, like there are so many times I’d have thought people like Elphaba, Eden harvz and Paul breach would have been done for but they always seem to bounce back and I don’t understand why

• Heart

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
If I was living in a houseshare and my housemate moved their mum in on a blow up bed I’d be ringing the landlord asap 🤦🏼‍♀️