Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

b1tchinb0ld

How can someone who’s so “detached and disgusted” in their own body so much that they’re claiming to be the opposite gender, be comfortable enough to show their male body on OF??? You’re a gay man who likes to play dress up, call it what it is and stop insulting genuine trans people and women with the mockery you make of it all!!!

Reactions: 26

steste

Chatty Member
I just cannot stand the videos of Elpheba and Maria eating, belching, the nights out, etc.

They look like Roald Dahl’s The Twits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
so it went from ‘he stopped and said sorry sorry i’ll go’ and then it changed to ‘he kept snogging me when i didn’t want him to and he didn’t really want to go so i had to tell him to fuck off’
Let's be honest, not a single person was snogging them. I bet their sleep paralysis demon even peaks in through the door and thinks nahhhh fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mochibean

VIP Member
How did he actually think that Cobain kid actually fancied him and wasn't just using him for clout. As if anyone would fancy him, I'm not sorry to be mean, but he's disgusting and rotten inside and out not even just the way he looks but his personality and narcissistic tendencies are so offputting and gross.

Just ew.

Reactions: 20

mochibean

VIP Member
how she got around them classing her as a female, i’ll never know!
as they normally link it all to your nhs number
They should be diagnosing him with autogynephilia, might break his delusion of 'being a woman'.

I highly doubt he got spiked, you'd know about it if you did get spiked! When I got spiked I had no recollection of anything, certainly wouldn't have been able to trot off to hospital and post insta stories about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
personally think it should be considered a hate crime every time he calls himself a woman and uses women’s facilities

Reactions: 19