Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
she definitely grew up with the mentality of ‘if they’re mean to you, it’s because they fancy you’

Reactions: 16

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Surely they have fucked their future entirely, digital footprint is a thing and hers is extensive at this point, people have posted the knife video to X so that’s still out there, what employer will ever look at her and thinks it’s a good idea to employ them?
Tik tok is so damaging in the wrong hands there will be so many documentaries and shit on it in the not so distant future

gimm3more

VIP Member
No wonder he’s getting asked to leave imagine seeing that massive fucking AGP creep in the women’s lingerie section 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

lkp

VIP Member
i actually can’t believe how much this story has changed from ‘touching me and i said stop’ to a potential r**e accusation

it’s fucking dangerous now
like suggesting someone would do that is fucking disgusting

i’m actually fuming that this cretin has any form of platform to spout their complete and utter bullshit claims on.
fucking disgusting

i keep seeing comments that people have contacted the guy who’s picture she shared the other day claiming they stole her phone. he’s apparently not even in the country (i know people can lie.. but still)
---
also
if you want a laugh
someone’s gifting her under the name of ‘jordan.roberts04’
have a look at their profile photo

the fact that anyone would want to go near that with any form of sexual thought in their mind.
makes me sick

Last edited:

Stegosauria

I just saw a clip where she was talking about wanting to detransition and referred to the process as ‘going back to normal.’

that is one hell of a Freudian slip!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

GizAMin

The irony of him complaining about the “terrorists” wasting police time 🤣🤣🤣

Also, the way he speaks - he’s one of those people that try to come across as intelligent by inserting random words in to sentences but then it just ends up not making sense? His vocabulary is just a merged parody of all the other insane creators on the app.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Jack just popped up on my fyp, forgot about that little amphibian. He’s housebound and in a wheel chair now

• Wow
  • Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
It's such a sad existence. Staring at hate comments on a phone all day and your only friend being your mum. Thousands upon thousands of videos depicting all the reasons not only people don't like you, but why they think you're literally repulsive. Pages and pages of comments pointing out all your flaws and mistakes. Having no actual friends to go round to for a cup of tea and a gossip.

I can't actually imagine being so lonely and my digital footprint being one of mainly pure hatred and embarrassment. People across the world know you smell and don't wash.

And for what? Money you've got nothing to show for, 'clout' and infamy. To be recognised as a tiktok figure every so often when you go out.

At least actual social media creators have done something, or they have a special field they cover whether it's make up or clothes, lifestyle, gossip etc even CLA has her art. Elphaba has no skills, no future, no qualifications, no back up plan. Their pipe dream of being spotted and being a singer or performer or actor will never ever happen, no one would ever take them on because their history is too problematic not to mention any semblance of talent they actually had has been completely ruined because their voice is so strained.

When studies and documentaries start being made about how quickly social media fame on tiktok happens and how people can go viral faster than any other platform - I can't wait to see someone analyse elphaba.

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I fucking hate them. The drain on our police services and NHS is digusting and doubt they pay any tax and national insurance. But if anyone says anything they are transphobic. No, you are just a c**t.

lkp

VIP Member
comparing taking lashes off to taking off a bra

how can you have any relief of taking off a bra when you’ve got nothing but air to fill it?

• Haha
  • Angry

lkp

VIP Member
so she found some posters and took them down
and in all fairness
it doesn’t seem like it’s all based around the talking to children

it mentions the lying on multiple communities ‘autism, tics, seizures’ etc

she’s claiming tony is doing this for clout and should be going after the creators who are worse than her blah blah blah.
honey. do you know who tony is? he doesn’t need your clout? he also is doing it with other creators!

she’s going to the police and legal for defamation.
you know someone can’t defame you when you’ve literally done it yourself?
you’ve admitted you lied about tics and don’t have a diagnosis for autism along with the multiple other things you have lied about (the list is endless at this point)

shes been given a ‘care plan’ (leaflet) from the nhs about her mental health and the different resources there are.

i’m just dumbfounded at this point
like i have 0 words anymore for the lack of brain cells this rodent has

mochibean

VIP Member
It just proves that he has no intention of transitioning to lube permanently as a female
He also only seeks to date gay men and openly says he's gay, so then he can't be trans. If he was trans he'd be a straight woman. Straight women, and trans women, don't seek to date gay men or call themselves gay unless they're into the same sex which would be female!

He is not trans, he has autogynephilia and it's a fetish for him. Nothing more.

Personally, I don't think elphaba is a predator to children in the way that's been made out (I havent deeped it all though, I just see fyp and whatever is on here). I do believe she's dangerous, to anyone vulnerable and she clearly has children as her target audience for gifting etc.

With these "vigilante" style things going on, I wish they'd target actual offenders, that there is proof of/victims coming forward. As a survivor of child abuse, I hate seeing fabricated/false accusations being pursued. It takes away the severity of our experiences and also puts doubt on our own honesty and life stories.

Just to clarify though, im absolutely not defending Elphaba, I think she is repulsive. I just also think she's done other things that do have evidence behind them and that she needs calling out for. Stories don't need creating to make her look like a bad person, she's already done enough to make her one.