Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
now i don’t know if this is a 4am overthinking session here

but i keep seeing everyone in comments on clips saying EQ is definitely up to something
and ive sat and never really thought about it until this moment!

on smelphies birthday, they randomly accepted CLA to come on live with them whilst on the drive to bristol.
EQ instantly says ‘do you like my ring’ (or something along the lines of a ring’
now didn’t EQ and CLA buy Tiffany’s friendship rings?
why would you bring that up?

is there some secret thing between EQ and CLA to troll elphaba maybe?

or maybe i just need to go back to sleep😂
I think EQ just likes to wind people up, mocking elpha and trying to make CLA jealous. She's a true narc, everything she does is to solely benefit her

Reactions: 11

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
]
Also pharmacists can’t prescribe the kinds of hormones people use to “transition”
Stop it, Elph is actually trying to claim a pharmacist prescribed this 😂😂😂😂 fuck me, not even trying to be at least semi-plausible anymore.

Just a very problematic individual. I don’t believe Elph to be trans for many reasons. I don’t believe there are mental health issues that claims as it can be turned on and off very quickly and I just don’t believe a word of anything.

Trans people have it hard enough as it is without characters like this playing into stereotypes and really not belong the cause

mochibean

VIP Member
It’s bloody 6:12am on a Wednesday and he’s off his tits getting ready to go to an ‘afters’ … he needs to sort himself out!!
I've not been keeping up with him I got bored of the rinse and repeat.

Saw a video this morning though of him talking about how a psychic told him he was still like a child mentally because his dad wasn't around. 🙄 Is this his excuse for talking to minors and playing roblox with them? Disgusting pedalo. Danger to kids this one.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can’t see that the company or the company directors are on the solicitors regulation authority register. Easy to make some money if you put a few choice words into chat gp and charge people for it.
I noticed that too. Funny how the website doesn’t show who the supposed solicitors are working there (like any reputable law firm)
Yeh the website says something about AI, so basically he’s paid £250 for something written by ChatGPT hahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow

Lolly71990

VIP Member
What happened to the “I’m not gunna be on live tonight cause I’m still taking time for myself” attention seeking prick
I’m sure there are people on here myself included that have been that desperately low where “unaliving” felt like the only option. You are destroyed for weeks/ months this doesn’t just go away overnight and you’re able to be back to normal & able to go clubbing after you’ve popped one diazepam a&e gave you. I have no words for it!

as a mother of an 11 year old son who is heading to high school in august and is battling my sons nail psoriasis and hair psoriasis he can f*** off with this crap. he has no clue just how sore this condition truly is and how debilitating it is ! my sons dark haired and the redness and flakes show from a mile. smelphaba just needs to properly wash themselves and their hair ! 😒

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Wish TikTok would just ban him completely. The fact he did that on live was disgusting - I’m glad I didn’t see the live tbh. But did just see a video on the foryou page.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
How is it the guys she hangs out with that are gay, look more feminine than Elph who is “trying” to appear as a woman?! it’s so cringe how wrong he gets his outfits and the “look” he must get some looks that’s for sure 👀

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Not them apparently following the paramedic on insta, they literally latch on to any single soul 😭

I saw them saying how scared they were because they were going to be given fluids so they self discharged. If you were spiked and that out of it you wouldn't even know. They were probably just being given a saline drip because they were that paralytic.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
There might be people who can't afford period products, but buying period underwear isn't making a difference to that. It's not the same as people using real formula for reborn dolls, because it's not food and there isn't a shortage

I can't stand him, but if you can't afford tampons you can't afford to buy period pants and wash them at the right frequency either.

• Sick