Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
so she found some posters and took them down
and in all fairness
it doesn’t seem like it’s all based around the talking to children

it mentions the lying on multiple communities ‘autism, tics, seizures’ etc

she’s claiming tony is doing this for clout and should be going after the creators who are worse than her blah blah blah.
honey. do you know who tony is? he doesn’t need your clout? he also is doing it with other creators!

she’s going to the police and legal for defamation.
you know someone can’t defame you when you’ve literally done it yourself?
you’ve admitted you lied about tics and don’t have a diagnosis for autism along with the multiple other things you have lied about (the list is endless at this point)

shes been given a ‘care plan’ (leaflet) from the nhs about her mental health and the different resources there are.

i’m just dumbfounded at this point
like i have 0 words anymore for the lack of brain cells this rodent has
Did he show these posters?
Tony was live last night and didn’t get any posters printed or put any up he said
---
The care plan is fucking ridiculous. Literally a leaflet he took from and a&e waiting room. Well enough to go live and wander the streets looking for shitty posters. No one in a mental health crisis would doing this. As someone who lost their Dad to suicide 2 years ago this scumbag is vile and deserves everything coming to him. Taking up precious a&e time for playground bullshit. Ahhh makes me so bloody angry. Im team Tony 10000000%
Funny how he went live when he knew Tony was nearly home
---
IMG_0643.jpeg

Last edited: