Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
1000012013.jpg

1000012014.jpg

Just leaving these here in relation to the "freebirther"...
Maternity care is not without it's issues, but there is a reason it exists and much, much fewer women die in childbirth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
Screenshot_20240511_095157.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_094950.jpg

---
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
Screenshot_20240511_095157.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_094950.jpg
Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

Screenshot_20240511_110429.jpg
Screenshot_20240511_110438.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Els Bells

Ahhh BB mother of the year again. I guess when you have 190 children letting them run feral is the default position as you can’t watch all of them….

ps letting them do a little zip wire isn’t exactly ‘encouraging them to participate in danger’ so the video doesn’t actually match the statement
I think she's talking about her parenting skills

• Haha

MartinBlank

Julie C's latest on Facebook starts off about how the new film about faking the moon landings is obviously "them" telling us a bit of the truth that everyone already knows (so far so normal stupid) then gets onto the covid vaccinations and how she bribed her sons not to get it. First by telling them she'd kick them out of home if they did then when they were still thinking about she threatened suicide. And laughs about this. Bloody hell.

• Wow

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Just on the last couple of videos on her Instagram, it looks like she's tried to straighten it, it looks awfully dry and damaged
Remember when she said she was never going to straighten it again

That can go on the list now
---
Is liey an expert on the royal family & photo shop this week?

She was already good on photo shop tbf.

• Haha

Ultramarine

Remember when she said she was never going to straighten it again

That can go on the list now
---
Is liey an expert on the royal family & photo shop this week?

She was already good on photo shop tbf.
She is the biggest liar!

Not had posts about her for a short while from my friend, we've been busy but sure we can guarantee the same BS and circular shit even in that fairly limited time.. Let me guess some posts recently:

- Oh my god I am amazing and proud of myself
- My kids are amazing, homeschooling is the best - they've learnt all about how to rip people off selling supplements
- The shop is full of incredible products and extras from other amazing independent people (that I also rip off by taking ALL the profit and not declaring it by putting the business in my kids names and fake pets names)
- 'not gonna lie everyone I've been having a shit time this year' (even though I have been telling you how incredible I am)
- uses that news to sell more BS!
- Has 'called' people out as bullies because they don't agree with her lies
- but all is ok - I am a strong independent woman (hopefully everyone has forgotten I have just said I have been struggling and so we are back to the beginning.

All peppered with more illnesses that still don't make sense given she has the perfect diet, never does wrong, has never had a vaccine (which incidentally should be the things that give her these illnesses) but lets skip over that because there is money to be made from all these idiots with absolutely no braincells. (I use to feel for them being taken on a ride but if they've been following for years and still fall for it then they do not deserve sympathy)

Roughly on the right lines?

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Ellie posted recently that she went all through high school without having a single friend.

This really is the root of the problem. She’s so insecure and lonely. Desperate to be accepted.

LukeDuke

No also a famous Only fools and horses episode , which seems very apt for “El Boy Grey” also I wouldn’t stop cooking while you wait for the pan collection , hopefully the podcast is coming soon too 🤡
Now it makes sense her penchant for giving out trigger warnings.

FlimflamV

She's heading for trouble. I've no opinions on the guy but that video about him is of little substance, lots of suggestion, editing and zero evidence.

I thought she asked us all to be kind. But looks like that doesn't count for our elliar

LukeDuke

Monotone Mark is at it again, wasting valuable resources. This time he’s gone and emailed MI5 with accusations that the ‘Plandemic’, vaccine fraud, murders in care homes, wilful withdrawal of hydroxychlorine blah blah blah,his usual nut job claims, all constitute acts of terrorism against the general public.

This is the recording of the MI5 officer’s follow up call to Mark re. his email. Let’s just say after 18 mins of Mark’s drivel the officer is somewhat underwhelmed. 😆😆😆😆

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Ellies followers everyone... asking her what to do about her kids eyesight...

Are giving your kids glasses woke now? She's seriously asking how not to give their child medically necessary items to see

Screenshot_20240605_185733.jpg

Screenshot_20240605_185745.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
My irony meter has exploded again. 😭🤣

She tells us off for not listening to scientists... but.... but.... 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she still posting that same post. We first read that in 2022 when she pretended she had never said she was a doctor / medic / scientist / lawyer.

• Haha