Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LukeDuke

Anyone else think this is HP sauce squeezed out onto a bit of bog roll?

the amount of people who apparently want info on parasite cleanses is startling….

why has no one asked the question, if this is genuine, about whether he just pooped out this thing, or whether he had to rummage about in his shit to find it?
Well would you look at that .. a parasite full of shit has a shit full of parasites.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Oooh I need some new pans…

Maybe I’ll pre order some then call trading standards when they don’t turn up, or have ikea stickers on them…

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
View attachment 2928684View attachment 2928685
---

Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

View attachment 2928709View attachment 2928710
The irony in her suggesting the 'elites' make everything doomy and gloomy without being able to reflect on the fact that the "truthers" and contrarians are the ones doing that. Arguing about everything and anything. Constantly trying to look for stuff that isn't there to try and validate their own inability to understand science, laws and society. Most other people are going about their lives. Most other kids don't have parents constantly trying to start arguments with everyone around them, obsessed with arguing on a mobile device. Most kids don't have parents trying to force their misinformed beliefs on them constantly to the point they are needlessly terrifying them of the world around them. Most would have woken their kids to see the lights and wouldn't have quickly changed their stance because some random commenter who doesn't understand the science behind the lights commented on their social media post and the fear of not having that Internet validation had them try and blame everyone else for ruining the magic of childhood! 🙄

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Ash has been licking the arse of that goon-twat while he runs for London mayor (lol). I'm not a londoner so skip the nonsense.

Ash seems pretty mad Ellie isn't supporting the Goon even though Ash is all about free thinking (if it aligns with what he thinks is right). Ash mate, Ellie doesn't live in London, she can't vote for your mate an pd many many people in truther circles don't live in London either.

Goon is practising some pretty silly political and going around calling the mayor 'Little man Khan' coz he's got nothing of note to say so is being a childish pillock.

Attachments

• Haha
Eloise Grey is sounding more deranged and bitter by the day ! Maybe concentrate on sorting your own shit show out ! By the sounds of it ( reading your Anonymous post previously posted ) you should worry about keeping your own family together rather than making disgusting comments about things you know nothing about & just chasing likes & shares you’re nothing but a stain on society you make me sick ……..nearly everyone has been affected by someone with cancer close to them . I know I have on multiple occasions , your brain really is a cesspit of hate …. And what ever you do don’t disagree with the narcissistic bitter princess grey . God she’s gross

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Omg!! Get out of here Leonardo Da Vinci!!!! You mean to say that gold… and and and Navy blue go together?!?! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 Shut the front door!

Looks bland as fuck. Generic normal hun kitchen. Every 3rd house in England looks like this.
I’ve also just noticed how she’s bought so much of it online.
How’s she buying stuff online with cash? Cause she only uses cash right?

• Haha

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
If anyone is interested in how Ellie’s home ‘schooling’ is going, she’s decided she’s going to teach the kids about wars, and has asked for recommendations for resources.

You can imagine the factual and balanced recommendations

• Wow

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ellie is posting about not going to a hotel in Turkey as there’s been a big outbreak of norovirus there.

But what about her amazing immune system? Surely that will fend off all bugs?

• Heart

Scooobles

Chatty Member
Ellie you stupid twonk. I could post this on my feed and get absolutely noone telling me they had reactions to the vaccines.

Anecdotes from a self selected group of anti science truthers isn't data. There's been millions upon millions of doses of the vaccine administered and so you will see some side effects simply due to those numbers. You're also looking for a problem, so you'll match any condition to the vaccine regardless of evidence.

Such a loser

View attachment 2931612
I wonder why she doesn't ask about people who had no reaction to the vaccine .... or people that had a reaction from covid?
Now that would be interesting.

• Heart

Scooobles

Chatty Member
Bringing up old stuff from the past, just to be a dick?
Anyway, changing the subject ... Anyone remember share sexy?

• Haha

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Ellie you stupid twonk. I could post this on my feed and get absolutely noone telling me they had reactions to the vaccines.

Anecdotes from a self selected group of anti science truthers isn't data. There's been millions upon millions of doses of the vaccine administered and so you will see some side effects simply due to those numbers. You're also looking for a problem, so you'll match any condition to the vaccine regardless of evidence.

Such a loser

Screenshot_20240512_203419.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad