Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grey matter

Sooooo a friend of mine who lives close by to Battle was popping there last week so I asked her would she mind popping to see if the Tripe shop was open . I can report it wasn’t and apparently according to a local shop keeper close by quote “it’s opening hours are quite erratic if it opens at all” the photos she sent made me laugh a bin-mans cart outside it said it all ……🤷‍♀️ the shop says “come in for a friendly chat “ hard to do if it’s not open 🤦‍♀️ from what she said the shelves were pretty empty and all discounted & no signage except for the one she posted online that’s inside the shop 🤭strange to open a shop with no name on the outside 🤦‍♀️ Ellie could just change the name every few years like her own name …………but it does exist at the moment ……….tbc 💃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Julie C's latest on Facebook starts off about how the new film about faking the moon landings is obviously "them" telling us a bit of the truth that everyone already knows (so far so normal stupid) then gets onto the covid vaccinations and how she bribed her sons not to get it. First by telling them she'd kick them out of home if they did then when they were still thinking about she threatened suicide. And laughs about this. Bloody hell.
Tell me you're a toxic mum without telling me you're a toxic mum.

Julie is a pillock

floozifer

Apparently Beebs Tabitha made over 3k last month selling her art. If people have paid her that much for her very obviously 8 years old child scribbles of cats they are way more stupid than I ever imagined.

• Haha

Ultramarine

Ellie: vaccines cause autism
Person: I have unvaccinated kids and they both have autism
Ellie: well I never said that vaccines are the ONLY thing that can cause autism.
Rest of world: so you can actually conceive of a possibility where vaccines are not the cause of autism, thereby turning on its head your idea that they do? Interesting…..

This, for every Ellie 'opinion' yet her followers do not question it even though she tells them to question everything - hidden in plain sight 🙃😂

Reactions: 5

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught Ellie’s tick tock where she claims a sugar addiction is the reason she’s had a bad immune system 😂😂😂

• Haha

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
He should know better than going round posting scientific facts on her page….

You know she has a weak relationship with science

Tell me you know nothing about the climate and weather systems without telling me you know nothing about climate and weather systems
Isn’t that an AI generated image ?
---
Battle of the follower buyers
In the red corner —- Aron Walton’s Ex Kayleigh Save the children / pizza gate part time cake maker Vs serial bullshitter Eloise Buckle such a sad existence buying “friends” “popularity”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Ash has been licking the arse of that goon-twat while he runs for London mayor (lol). I'm not a londoner so skip the nonsense.

Ash seems pretty mad Ellie isn't supporting the Goon even though Ash is all about free thinking (if it aligns with what he thinks is right). Ash mate, Ellie doesn't live in London, she can't vote for your mate an pd many many people in truther circles don't live in London either.

Goon is practising some pretty silly political and going around calling the mayor 'Little man Khan' coz he's got nothing of note to say so is being a childish pillock.
I love it when they turn on each other

Ultramarine

How many Botox jabs and fillers has this idiot had ! Antivax but had more pricks in her than Katie Price 💃
---

Also this is why we expose you Eloise Buckle found this from a few years ago ………her followers are terrifyingly gullible or plain stupid

I mentioned this once and she swore she had NEVER had any fillers or any work done. Many threads ago I posted a before and after - a VERY clear difference.

So odd she wants children to have children - they are so lost in their dumb world that they don't stop to think what they are saying. Reduction in birth rates of course due to vaccine - not people wanting to be more secure financially, or choosing not to have children as they are not wanting to have children!

And agreed Ellie's hair - not that I care but she said she would never straighten it again!!! more lies. lol

nosey_cow

VIP Member
So Ellie says that teenagers being lethargic and sleeping a lot is all down to them drinking prime ... rather than them being...er... teenagers.
---
Also the lawsuit against Prime that she's referring to is from August last year, it hasn't only just happened like she's making out.
She’s on again about it being ‘full of chemicals’

Ellie. Everything is chemicals. EVERYTHING.

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ellie: vaccines cause autism
Person: I have unvaccinated kids and they both have autism
Ellie: well I never said that vaccines are the ONLY thing that can cause autism.
Rest of world: so you can actually conceive of a possibility where vaccines are not the cause of autism, thereby turning on its head your idea that they do? Interesting…..

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
It’s quite obvious that Beebs was banned for a couple of weeks as she’s not stopped posting since! That water in her private pool is looking more green by the day. Yuck! 🤮 Can’t upload photo 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick