Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
This came up on an arnica group I follow… I wonder…
I have zero sympathy for her. She is a dangerous woman who called health professionals murderers throughout covid as well as doxxing anyone who challenged her or pointed out her BS.
She spouts poison and her children should be shielded from her. I hope her husband gets custody and the children are well supported and looked after. Actions and words have consequences. She's thought she was invincible for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
We could do our own. I’ll start:

Me: three, no side effects, still alive
Husband: three, no side effects still alive
Mother: five, no side effects, still alive.
Friend: five, no side effects, still alive
Other friend: four, no side effects, still alive.

I also literally know NO ONE who has ‘died suddenly’ after having a covid vax.

Reactions: 9

FatFelix

VIP Member
Likeminded / awake / homeopathic VETS????

god some people shouldn’t be allowed pets - just take the animal to a vet and get it properly treated for gods sake, animals shouldn’t be used a pawns in the game of your stupid beliefs
I used a homeopathic builder and now my house is falling down..

• Haha
Reactions: 8

FlimflamV

Ellie is definitely craving a bit of attention.

A reel about cognitive dissonance and my irony meter had exploded.

"How can people not listen to the science about prime?" She says. Never mind thevalid science about vaccines. 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's trying to be relevant comparing prime to vaccines. But it doesn't make sense. 🤣😭

• Haha

Els Bells

Tell me you don't understand science without telling me you don't understand science

These truthers are determined to just ruin their experiences for life aren't they.
View attachment 2928684View attachment 2928685
---

Awww, Ellie why you reacting to the trolls on your own feed. You manifested these people. You encourage and enable this nonsense. Not sure why you think the elites are faking northern lights tbh...

View attachment 2928709View attachment 2928710

Right, so she's waited all her life, to see something, she doesn't believe in, and isn't real anyway 🤔🤷‍♀️
Ok Ellie

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
The truthers aren’t the only ones who can obtain evidence. I’ve managed to find the leaked documents used by MI5 to decide how to manage the the ongoing enquiry.

TOP SECRET

Attachments

• Haha

Scooobles

Chatty Member
So Ellie says that teenagers being lethargic and sleeping a lot is all down to them drinking prime ... rather than them being...er... teenagers.
---
Also the lawsuit against Prime that she's referring to is from August last year, it hasn't only just happened like she's making out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LukeDuke

Fuck me even Luke Littler is in the cross hairs of our champion troofer nutjob Mr. Dave Mansfield.
For a multitude of reasons like his surname rhymes with Hitler and his age of 16 the square root is 4 as in 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse…. What a twat!! 😆😆
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DavidJ

Was on this way back during Covid, stepped away as had enough of her and these nutters. Found this in my old bookmarks, am astonished she is still around and still profiting from absolute idiots. I used to feel sorry for her customers, sorry victims. However if you have believed this runt for this long you deserve whatever you get. Who in their right mind would buy natural supplements that cure everything from someone who is as sick and reliant on the evil NHS as she is.

casperon

Chatty Member
“getting cold doesn’t give you a cold” like it’s some breaking news. we realised that about 50 years ago ?

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
She doesn't have much luck with banks, does she 😂😂
Imagine using a standard current account to receive business payments into (to avoid paying tax) & getting it blocked over & over. It’s as though she never learns.
---
So she's been creating a non toxic non stick pan she says..

Where's the book? Where's the podcast?

View attachment 2914196
Pahahahaha. Can’t wait to add these independent lab tests to **THE LIST**

• Haha