Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Yes, the timing and content of 'anonymous' beside her own post (as well as the seeming resurgence of pseudonym accounts) does seem more than coincidental. And if it is one and the same, courts don't regularly hand over sole custody to fathers without real concern (or real want from the kids if they are old enough to make that decision), even if you are 'alternative'.

But surely anonymous cannot be Ellie? She's shunned big pharma and those killer doctors so there shouldn't be much in her recent medical files for them to request other than an argument in A&E and her leg that was definitely going to be needing surgery that the bad doctors missed. Neither of those issues are particularly noteworthy. So anonymous cannot be Ellie with her lack of recent medical input. Unless of course someone is seeking much more healthcare than letting her supplement-buying mugs know about 🙄🙊🤣 or there is enough evidence there of someone with significant illness doing nothing about it meaning their kids are not necessarily in a stable environment.

If it is her, I just hope her kids are happy and healthy at the end of the day.
Wonder how much of these tattle threads have helped Sam’s case?

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Our little Ashleene thinking he could make a compelling podcast host lol. He's been getting all triggered by Ian Wright doing a fashion shoot with one image of him in a skirt. Hey Ash, tell me you're internalising toxic masculinity without telling me your internalising toxic masculinity.

The reason insta is blocking you is coz you obsessed over a man in a skirt on Ian Wrights comments replying to everyone who disagreed with you. You need to get over it mate.

Attachments

What happened to the kid he was looking after? The one he got vaccinated with those poisonous vaccines he hated...
Just looking where he works im sure they have NHS staff , black , Asians , transgender , vaccinated etc eating and drinking there and other people he derides & hates , if they see his views ( we have receipts ) that speaks volumes about him as a “man” he’s a scum bag filled with hate and stupidity , looking up to people like Andrew Tate , Trump , Laurence Fox , anti BLM and various other disgusting individuals & groups . Let alone being Eloise buckles mate 🤢

Last edited:

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Anyone else think this is HP sauce squeezed out onto a bit of bog roll?

the amount of people who apparently want info on parasite cleanses is startling….

why has no one asked the question, if this is genuine, about whether he just pooped out this thing, or whether he had to rummage about in his shit to find it?
Looks like some mucus, what test was it I wonder and why didn't it find the parasites? I'd be asking for my money back lol. Probably IBS tbh.

I also wanna know, given they're all about natural things/no big pharma, they're full of parasites lol.