Ellie Grey #24 no shop due to her leg being sore, in fact she’s turned into a bit of a bore.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @nosey_cow although it did need to be shortened...and I'm not one for shaming. Share your body and make money doing so should anyone wish, more power to anyone who chooses to do so (although stand in that power and don't blame an ex or anyone 'hacking you' should any of you later regret it!)

The shop does appear to exist, and it appears she's maybe shared a couple of stories from it in that entire time.
Screenshot_20240228_105200_Chrome.jpg

Anyway here is a link to the last thread:

Here is a link to her wiki:

EG had become relatively quiet, but decided to open a shop. Conveniently, just in time for opening, EG claims to have injured her leg after a dog ran into it. Multiple breaks, a brace, issues with the hospital, definitely knew that despite them leaving it to see how it healed she was going to need surgery but I don't believe the leg, or really much about the shop has been mentioned other than apologies because they are still have "issues" with despatches and deliveries. She's "done the shop" so now wants a salon.... oh, and retreats in Portugal and Bali.

Claims of setting up a dog field that would be free for XL bullies, but a field with the same name already exists so was she creating one or trying to take praise for someone else's? Has it been mentioned again?

The certificates for ridiculous online courses open to anyone and not difficult for absolutely anyone to pass have appeared, as have her recycled nonsense about breast cancer and smear tests meaning she has been called out by DRG again recently and MLD is about to debunk it all in a reel.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a glance at her TikTok. Embarrassing how you’re having to read all the benefits of your own products off a script Ellie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had come to share the IG video where he starts discussing the video, but link was broken and looks like it has been taken down again within minutes. Not sure if it was a change of mind or maybe because the ending didn't seem to be an ending and cut off mid-sentence. Hopefully it will be back!

Attachments

I know that the Washington Post isn't without it's own issues, but at least they are helping highlight just how much money is in spreading anti-vaxx propaganda!

If you aren't getting paid the big money to speak the nonsense, you are one of the easily manipulated used to help spread it. Who's really 'awake' given the inability to see that there is way too much money in anti-vaxx and conspiracy for it to be genuine safety concerns.

Attachments

Was on this way back during Covid, stepped away as had enough of her and these nutters. Found this in my old bookmarks, am astonished she is still around and still profiting from absolute idiots. I used to feel sorry for her customers, sorry victims. However if you have believed this runt for this long you deserve whatever you get. Who in their right mind would buy natural supplements that cure everything from someone who is as sick and reliant on the evil NHS as she is.

Reactions: 6
I am literally blown away by your bullshit and even though you bought followers there is a large amount of people watching your tit show Eloise Buckle you absolute bullshitter 🤣2.8% engagement rate says it all !!! 🤣 who was that 1 friend i wonder 🤦‍♀️ that last photo describes Liey perfectly 🥴
---
Was on this way back during Covid, stepped away as had enough of her and these nutters. Found this in my old bookmarks, am astonished she is still around and still profiting from absolute idiots. I used to feel sorry for her customers, sorry victims. However if you have believed this runt for this long you deserve whatever you get. Who in their right mind would buy natural supplements that cure everything from someone who is as sick and reliant on the evil NHS as she is.
Runt of her families Litter is the perfect phrase 🙌

Attachments

Last edited: