Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're going round the country with a van to expose who the WHO&WEF are essentially.

Key points:

- the battle against covid isn't about jabs anymore or stopping injections, it's past that now
- noone would have guessed the original virus was about the WHI/WEF taking over multiple governments
- if we have another pandemic we'll be run by them (WHO/WEF)

THE MISSION
- to expose and tell everyone about the WHO/WEF coz we'll have to vote at some point
- they're starting in East Croydon and going to Oxford, then Liverpool

Side references to voting and a massive play to get Labour in. Ash isn't big on detail.

So that's the plan everyone, coming to a town near you lol.

I got one question Ash. Who's funding you? Oh, a quick search that it's Rebel News who are a Canadian far right commentary company. Lol, free thinking innit.
This is nearly as stupid as chemtrails...grubby little turd.

Reactions: 7
Oh no. We mustn’t wish him dead after what happened to poor Oik. 🤣🤣🤣
You called? 😂😂😂😂😂

I meant I'm dead! That comment cracked me up haha.
See, it’s called dark humour (am I allowed to say that?) I knew you meant you were dead from pissing your pants and shaking with mirth, but to the untrained eye, you could have been threatening to belt someone around the back of the head with a cricket bat………

Anyway, Matt Le Tossier is still doing important work……..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They're going round the country with a van to expose who the WHO&WEF are essentially.

Key points:

- the battle against covid isn't about jabs anymore or stopping injections, it's past that now
- noone would have guessed the original virus was about the WHI/WEF taking over multiple governments
- if we have another pandemic we'll be run by them (WHO/WEF)

THE MISSION
- to expose and tell everyone about the WHO/WEF coz we'll have to vote at some point
- they're starting in East Croydon and going to Oxford, then Liverpool

Side references to voting and a massive play to get Labour in. Ash isn't big on detail.

So that's the plan everyone, coming to a town near you lol.

I got one question Ash. Who's funding you? Oh, a quick search that it's Rebel News who are a Canadian far right commentary company. Lol, free thinking innit.
Oh Ash! Get over it! You weren't relevant 18 months ago and you are even less relevant now. 'Stop trying to make Fetch happen! It's NOT going to happen!' It must be exhausting putting effort into mattering to no one and making absolutely no difference to anything just to try and get some IG likes.

Ahh Bauhauswife. What a lovely woman she is..
It's amazing how many kids may actually be so much better off being adopted by two fathers than staying with the women who birth them who are more obsessed with social media and being 'right and superior' at any cost, be it legal trouble, be it risking their lives and leaving kids parentless, etc.

Only yesterday she was getting a nanny…..
The irony in her being in an triangle shaped sales scheme and being a #bossbabe MLM hun whilst trying to call out parents reliant on childcare for their real jobs and sources of actual income...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You called? 😂😂😂😂😂

See, it’s called dark humour (am I allowed to say that?) I knew you meant you were dead from pissing your pants and shaking with mirth, but to the untrained eye, you could have been threatening to belt someone around the back of the head with a cricket bat………

Anyway, Matt Le Tossier is still doing important work……..
Pat CASH. (In plain sight)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like her 13 year old has got her number…
Love she has posted this! Hilarious.

Aren't they all for people doing their own resuuurch and having their own mind? Seems her kid has done so and even realised her own mother isn't all love and light.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye, strangely enough, my GP said exactly the same thing…….. what bleeping planet do these people live on? I think I might have shared ages ago, my youngest grandie was found to have a heart murmur when he was only a few months old (he was born during lockdown). Because of my work with NICE I became good pals with a top heart bloke who is lovely. I asked him for some advice. We also chatted about Covid and how he’d coped….. he’d lost colleagues and at the time, seemed absolutely spent.

These people are utter bastards.

Love she has posted this! Hilarious.

Aren't they all for people doing their own resuuurch and having their own mind? Seems her kid has done so and even realised her own mother isn't all love and light.
Same as Shiterani’s kid - doesn’t he despair of his fruit loop Ma also?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Had BBC Morning Live on (so used to working with noise around me, I now hate working at home on academic or admin stuff in silence!). Obviously with heat wave coming they had Dr Ranj speaking about sunscreens and Which? reviews following their own tests. The ones that failed were all mineral, most had a fraction of the SPF they claimed, Green People amongst them but not because of the SPF but because it doesn't protect enough against UVA A... (not a huge amount of discussion other than a bit of explanation of tests done on the programme, but today's Morning Live so should be on iPlayer).

Just thought it may have a bit of relevance here! No point in paying all that money for 'natural' if it isn't doing enough!

Attachments

Aye, strangely enough, my GP said exactly the same thing…….. what bleeping planet do these people live on? I think I might have shared ages ago, my youngest grandie was found to have a heart murmur when he was only a few months old (he was born during lockdown). Because of my work with NICE I became good pals with a top heart bloke who is lovely. I asked him for some advice. We also chatted about Covid and how he’d coped….. he’d lost colleagues and at the time, seemed absolutely spent.

These people are utter bastards.

Same as Shiterani’s kid - doesn’t he despair of his fruit loop Ma also?
It’s crazy what you see on twitter and the amount of gullible twats that actually believe it, is scary!
Follow Swaledale Mutton Company, he’s an immunologist that’s actually working on the vaccine but he uses his sheep business account to debunk the anti vaxxers. It’s entertaining when they ask him what would a sheep farmer know about vaccines & then he baffles them with science and evidence & they block him 🤣🤣.
Getting back to the gullible twats, have you seen The actor John Bowe has set up go fund me to try and raise a million pound to set up a vaccine injury charity? It’s the biggest grift going and people have actually been donating to it 😡 This pandemic really has highlighted just how many stupid people there are walking among us!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Chemtrails... had a great giggle when I fell upon this post the other day ...

The best being Clare Sadlier - Planes taking off at her local airfield without a single white line behind 🤣🤣🤣 No tit Sherlock!!
Charlie fizz. ‘Local planes’

Planes are not local. That’s kind of the point. ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chemtrails... had a great giggle when I fell upon this post the other day ...

The best being Clare Sadlier - Planes taking off at her local airfield without a single white line behind 🤣🤣🤣 No tit Sherlock!!
What fuckery. It must be awful for most of them. They desperately want a deep, dangerous tan, yet they don’t want to be laying on a £7.99 sunlounger from Home Bargains, when EasyJet and Ryan Air take off for Benidorm and Tenerife! (***Disclaimer, I have no idea if Home Bargains sell sun loungers or if they are £7.99 and I am not denigrating anyone who may shop there - I’ve been in several times myself when the kids needed paints and felt tips! I actually bought dog beds in there as well……. Destroyed in less than one hour).

• Haha
What fuckery. It must be awful for most of them. They desperately want a deep, dangerous tan, yet they don’t want to be laying on a £7.99 sunlounger from Home Bargains, when EasyJet and Ryan Air take off for Benidorm and Tenerife! (***Disclaimer, I have no idea if Home Bargains sell sun loungers or if they are £7.99 and I am not denigrating anyone who may shop there - I’ve been in several times myself when the kids needed paints and felt tips! I actually bought dog beds in there as well……. Destroyed in less than one hour).
*runs to home bargains* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.