Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and by the way, and I hope no one minds - but if I could share this? Following the work that was done by the Manchester team, we are picking up the sunbed petition again. We’ve been at this for a number of years but it’s a multi million pound industry and they aren’t going down without a fight.. mainly against little old me! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I know, I’m such an upstart. In 2018 the sunbed association threatened me with legal action (controversy just follows me around..) but not only that; they’d also issued threats to some of our wonderful patients. Imagine that, going for a stage 4 melanoma patient because he’d dared to speak out about the dangers of sunbeds. Like he didn’t have a bigger fight to have. Anyway, with my lawyer pals, the chair of the association soon saw the error of his ways. He didn’t sue the patient and he didn’t sue me either. I often invite him to issue his proceedings, let’s get him before a judge. Imagine it:

“Why are we here ladies and gentleman?”
“Well your Honour, see her over there? She’s been saying that sunbeds are dangerous and I don’t like it. I want her to stop it”
“Ok Sir. Oik? What have you got to say?”
“Your honour, if I may point you to the studies across the world, all carried out by real scientists, you will see that it is agreed and has been for a long time, that they are dangerous. The WHO classes them as a carcinogen. I’m simply repeating the science”.
“Mr Sunbed Waller, do you have anything to add?”
“Well yeah, I’m the MD of one of the biggest manufacturers in the world and also the chair of the non mandatory sunbed association. If they’re banned, I stand to lose a bleeping fortune. I want her to shut her gob”
“Oh do duck off out of my courtroom, you odious little pleb - case dismissed, don’t let me see you here again”

Anyway, I’m off again.

If you could sign and share this you lovely little lot, I’d be super grateful.
If you could sign and share this you lovely little lot, I’d be super grateful.

Ah, our favourite Fat boy has alerted me to the petition not being allowed. Anyway, If you did feel strongly, it’s on our website. 😀😀
Signed xx

Reactions: 1
On another note Biba’s getting a nanny.

She must be busy selling those water filters in exchange for her six figure salary….
Getting a nanny eh, that sounds like she's going full time mlm cult and less living her manifesting truth raising her girls.

Face it Beebs, you ain't special you just got a contractor job selling water filters and you need daycare.

No shame beebs, just make sure the nanny actually teaches your kids something that might enable them to know more than how to swim.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ these stupid cunts sure know how to make life more difficult for themselves 😆. “They could not state any law, only the RT Act” 😆.
I love it when some daft bleep gets a £60 parking fine then follows the advice of “the only remedy in this group is to serve the Affidavit” bollox advice then a few months later they owe £1100 😆😆😆😆😆😊😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ these stupid cunts sure know how to make life more difficult for themselves 😆. “They could not state any law, only the RT Act” 😆.
I love it when some daft bleep gets a £60 parking fine then follows the advice of “the only remedy in this group is to serve the Affidavit” bollox advice then a few months later they owe £1100 😆😆😆😆😆😊😆
Dear Sir,

I’m sorry you don’t want to wear a seat belt? Is there a valid reason why not? Are you exempt? (That old chestnut, aye well, if it works for face masks, it might work in motoring). Are you a fat bastard and can’t get it round you to fasten it? Do you have bad memories from your childhood of being told to clunk click by Savile? (Me too, but I still wear them). Or (as we all suspect) are you simply a stupid prick who just likes to push those boundaries, just for the sake of it?

Anyway, seat belts have been law since 1983. I myself, I have been wearing them since I was old enough to fasten them, I’m kinda sensible like that. I have vaccines as well, lots of them.

Hope this helps, dick wad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a prick!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Getting a nanny eh, that sounds like she's going full time mlm cult and less living her manifesting truth raising her girls.

Face it Beebs, you ain't special you just got a contractor job selling water filters and you need daycare.

No shame beebs, just make sure the nanny actually teaches your kids something that might enable them to know more than how to swim.
I'm out of the loop as to what she is up to now.

So she's now a Sales Rep flogging products on a pyramid scheme?

Wow - that requires 24/7 online work to even get a small regular income - chasing up potential clients- relentless, often soul destroying.

Welcome back to the Matrix beebs..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm out of the loop as to what she is up to now.

So she's now a Sales Rep flogging products on a pyramid scheme?

Wow - that requires 24/7 online work to even get a small regular income - chasing up potential clients- relentless, often soul destroying.

Welcome back to the Matrix beebs..
She posted recently that she started with three pence ‘apennny, and now she’s got £37k in the bank. In my head I’m thinking “Beeeeebs, you’d have been better off sticking with sex work, might have double that in the bank by now”. 💵 💶

• Haha
She was also v excited about going on a call with Bauhauswife, but has not mentioned a single thing about it since.

Wonder how that went….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It will be a pile of crap that amounts to nothing. Please keep those of he's blocked updated with this world exclusive. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be a pile of crap that amounts to nothing. Please keep those of he's blocked updated with this world exclusive. 🤣
They're going round the country with a van to expose who the WHO&WEF are essentially.

Key points:

- the battle against covid isn't about jabs anymore or stopping injections, it's past that now
- noone would have guessed the original virus was about the WHI/WEF taking over multiple governments
- if we have another pandemic we'll be run by them (WHO/WEF)

THE MISSION
- to expose and tell everyone about the WHO/WEF coz we'll have to vote at some point
- they're starting in East Croydon and going to Oxford, then Liverpool

Side references to voting and a massive play to get Labour in. Ash isn't big on detail.

So that's the plan everyone, coming to a town near you lol.

I got one question Ash. Who's funding you? Oh, a quick search that it's Rebel News who are a Canadian far right commentary company. Lol, free thinking innit.

Attachments

• Haha
Ahh Bauhauswife. What a lovely woman she is..
And what if, Bauwastewife, that man (or those men) provide a super loving home for a little human to grow and prosper.

She is so full of hate!

Ellie has stayed quiet! It is so good - though I do hope she is not killing people from her bleep shed.

Reactions: 7
And what if, Bauwastewife, that man (or those men) provide a super loving home for a little human to grow and prosper.

She is so full of hate!

Ellie has stayed quiet! It is so good - though I do hope she is not killing people from her bleep shed.
my money is on the shed being another pie in the sky idea that got a big announcement but won’t actually happen. Like the law degrees etc etc etc etc etc

Reactions: 3
They're going round the country with a van to expose who the WHO&WEF are essentially.

Key points:

- the battle against covid isn't about jabs anymore or stopping injections, it's past that now
- noone would have guessed the original virus was about the WHI/WEF taking over multiple governments
- if we have another pandemic we'll be run by them (WHO/WEF)

THE MISSION
- to expose and tell everyone about the WHO/WEF coz we'll have to vote at some point
- they're starting in East Croydon and going to Oxford, then Liverpool

Side references to voting and a massive play to get Labour in. Ash isn't big on detail.

So that's the plan everyone, coming to a town near you lol.

I got one question Ash. Who's funding you? Oh, a quick search that it's Rebel News who are a Canadian far right commentary company. Lol, free thinking innit.
I can only hope this vehicle finds its way up north. Please Ashleen, come up here. We can have that chat that you wanted.

Reactions: 5
So what do we think he's announcing? Do we think finally the nuremberg trials are finally starting lol.
Maybe he’s having a shower? Using a nail brush?

that’s what I’d get most excited about.

She is so full of hate!

The bleep shed doesn’t seem to be open yet. I’ve been keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.