Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, just looked at the fathers FB. He’s utterly bonkers too.
You can see where she gets it
Funnily enough its probably also where she gets the penchant for fake accounts and dodgy money makers.

His main FB account starts in 2010, with no Anti-vax stuff until Apr 2017,
In Oct 17 he was promoting his new site veganonlineshop, selling everything from hair oil, christmas puddings, and jackets. Until Oct 18 when no more is heard.
In Jan 2019 he mentions his Detective business for winning an award (even though its social media accounts haven't been used in a year).
(In May 2019 he has horrendous man flu! Not important just thought I'd mention it)

Ellie is the only child he tags (albeit under previous names/profiles)

As for his company's page (under a fake name!), odd is an understatement:
Using a fake name - Check
Re-using pictures and claiming they're new - Check
Affiliate Marketing - Check
Promoting your side hustle - Check
Tapping into the Wellness market - Check
Retrying a failed business idea - Check

Also, I'm not questioning his professionalism, but posting about your personal gambling on your company's page is a bit...

And Ellie had another business in 2014.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This bollocks again...
Formaldehyde is in so many things she will use. Including her acrylic nails. Bore off you attention bleep, get a life and a job!
Ellie having all those filter products in her house is about as believable as Claudia Winkleman using Head & Shoulders for her dandruff.
At least though they are a damn sight cheaper than Julie Colquhoun’s rip off bogus water filters.
Ellie obviously playing the shorter game, must be desperate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone got copies of Ellie’s holocaust denier posts please??
This is all I've got at the moment, I know she did an 'unpopular opinions' post before the Tattle started where she claimed only 600,000 Jews died, but then used a source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

Red Cross documents do not undermine official Holocaust death toll - Full Fact

This is all I've got at the moment, I know she did an 'unpopular opinions' post before the Tattle started where she claimed only 600,000 Jews died, but then used a source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

I remembered her other sources:

-A source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. (271,000).
-The World Almanac quotes the numbers of Jews in Europe, before and after the Holocaust. (A well know Holocaust denier source).
-That the plaque at Auschwitz was changed in 1990 to reflect (2.5 million Jews out of 4 million killed changed to 960,000 Jews out of 1.1 million killed)

Its worth noting that this still accounts for over 3 million killed in concentration camps, 1.3 million that were killed in 1941 in Germany alone, and between 800,000 to 1 million in the Soviet Union, estimates have always been between 5-6 million.

I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

Is 'Jewish World Almanac' legit? It's quoted by holocaust deniers - Quora
Plaques Changed at Auschwitz-Birkenau (apnews.com)
Holocaust facts: Where does the figure of 6 million victims come from? - Holocaust Remembrance Day - Haaretz.com

Attachments

Last edited:
A plumber & works for the NHS. That’s new 🤣

Harassment? Surely someone with Lieys qualifications would understand the definition of harassment.
Clue, it’s not a page reposting your own content.
🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
As far as Im aware, no one has contacted anyone's employer. No one has contacted social services on Ellie? I believe she lied about it once, or am I remembering incorrectly?

Reactions: 2
As far as Im aware, no one has contacted anyone's employer. No one has contacted social services on Ellie? I believe she lied about it once, or am I remembering incorrectly?
Yes didn’t she say she had a short chat with them and that was the end of it

Reactions: 2
So in November 2020 (before there even was a Tattle on her) Ellie did a video about her accounts being frozen by HMRC due to PTTP being a scam (she tried to get it charity status). She refused any emergency benefits so Social Services wouldn't get involved.
Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer. | Page 24 | Tattle Life

Then in June 2021 she posted this (the day after her IG got a deactivation warning for to many reports)
1635932790180.png

Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite | Page 43 | Tattle Life

Coincidentally, later that day 'she' got contacted by Social Services, we haven't got a video that I can find. But the gist of it is that Social gave her a call over concerns for her children (after they had spoken to their school [which she'd said she had removed them from months previously]), she spoke to them and they closed the case there and then, 2 hours from start to finish. She also claimed back then that her address had been put online by the Tattle (with no evidence), even though she moves every 6 months.

Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite | Page 44 | Tattle Life

Ironically it was so far fetched that the 10th Thread was called

Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Its also worth noting that she has previously highlighted how much online abuse she gets long before the Tattle Thread and IG account. The activities on her Telegram (nudes) showed that while there are those who are willing to go quite far, this micro community condemned it and are quite conservative (with the exception of the C word [not covid]) with holding her to account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.