Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie liar grey blocked me because I innocently pointed out to her followers that she's paid to promote the fanny soap šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Shes such a bleep
Donā€™t you worry now, youā€™ve always got me lurking silently in the background reporting what she says.....

Which of the videos did you post your comment against?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Donā€™t you worry now, youā€™ve always got me lurking silently in the background reporting what she says.....

Which of the videos did you post your comment against?
I think it was the third one and I commented on someone's comment asking specifically about the vag soap

Reactions: 1
I think it was the third one and I commented on someone's comment asking specifically about the vag soap
I think I found it aa I could see a response from her quoting the user name of a poster who didnā€™t feature anywhere in the comment (so sheā€™s obviously deleted the comment whilst keeping hers up). Canā€™t be having any challenging questions about fufu soap now, can we?

Is Ellieā€™s personal profile back on Instagram?
Yes but I donā€™t know how easy she is to find if you donā€™t follow her already

Last edited:
I think I found it aa I could see a response from her quoting the user name of a poster who didnā€™t feature anywhere in the comment (so sheā€™s obviously deleted the comment whilst keeping hers up). Canā€™t be having any challenging questions about fufu soap now, can we?

Yes but I donā€™t know how easy she is to find if you donā€™t follow her already
Easy to find

Oh Ellie, just pay tax and pay utilities and just behave like a normal member of society and youā€™ll find the DWP wonā€™t ask any questions.

But yeah, the government think youā€™re a massive threat whoā€™ll totally mess up their grand plan to enslave us all and thatā€™s why the cash machine swallowed your card....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did follow her but I think she blocked my last available account I have on there! šŸ˜­šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚
Yes she loves a good block, if you follow her and any of the parody accounts she blocks you on her account and PTTP. Jacqueline Dunn does the same as I have never commented on her account but was blocked by her.

Yes she loves a good block, if you follow her and any of the parody accounts she blocks you on her account and PTTP. Jacqueline Dunn does the same as I have never commented on her account but was blocked by her.
Then they whine about freedom of speech..

I still follow her on a few accounts, yo! ells, guess who šŸ˜
Same Iā€™ve followed her for ages and she has no idea. Aron also blocked me twice on Telegram but Iā€™ve come back two more accounts that take seconds to set up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I still follow her on a few accounts, yo! ells, guess who šŸ˜
The secret is to have a completely tit IG account, never post anything at all, never comment on anything the lunatics say or do, and you will stay under the radar. The temptation to comment is sometimes too much, but it can be done. Even when you want to piss yourself at the fanny Swarfega.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The secret is to have a completely tit IG account, never post anything at all, never comment on anything the lunatics say or do, and you will stay under the radar. The temptation to comment is sometimes too much, but it can be done. Even when you want to piss yourself at the fanny Swarfega.
Fanny Swarfega šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I can't seem to keep my mouth shut

• Haha
Tell you what guys, Wanky Walton is very quiet on his socials. Perhaps heā€™s trying to find his abacus so that he can count the final dregs of dosh that he managed to scam from his apostles. Imagine being that bleeping cracked, that youā€™d actually offer to get in your car and deliver cold hard cash to a little bastard like him?

Attachments

Or perhaps the majority are just there for the LOLs
Thatā€™s the most likely explanation. Same with Beebs and the rest of them. They honestly think that all their ā€œfollowersā€ are genuine. I can see loads on there who I know for a fact are just there for a laugh! šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.