Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211103-164944_Instagram.jpg

Ellie when you read this remember your opinion doesn't matter. You haven't "done your research" because you don't know what research is. You don't know what an experiment is, you don't know what a trial is. You prey on fear uncertainty and doubt but you don't bring anything to any table. You're damaged goods and everyone abandons you eventually.

Please don't ask us to remember what you've said in the last year we have enough here that shows anything you have said is likely made up in that vapid little empty head of yours.

She's losing it completely now. She's looking for someone who can sell her a tin foil hat!

Screenshot_20211103-170236_Instander.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 844865

Ellie when you read this remember your opinion doesn't matter. You haven't "done your research" because you don't know what research is. You don't know what an experiment is, you don't know what a trial is. You prey on fear uncertainty and doubt but you don't bring anything to any table. You're damaged goods and everyone abandons you eventually.

Please don't ask us to remember what you've said in the last year we have enough here that shows anything you have said is likely made up in that vapid little empty head of yours.

She's losing it completely now. She's looking for someone who can sell her a tin foil hat!

View attachment 844884
View attachment 844865

View attachment 844884
We have never had in the history of records?? Is that a quantifiable timeline? Anyway kids have been dying of sudden cardiac arrest and in thier sleep and having strokes for the whole history of records. Very sad but its not a new thing....

Reactions: 6
We have never had in the history of records?? Is that a quantifiable timeline? Anyway kids have been dying of sudden cardiac arrest and in thier sleep and having strokes for the whole history of records. Very sad but its not a new thing....
Kid at my school in the north east died of a heart attack whilst playing football at school. It was tragic. It was also 1992.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 844884
If she's recently been on the Tattle she'll have seen Leanne Brown being sponsored by Memon.

I imagine (as they're horrendously expensive and have no verifiable effectiveness), that this may be another possible business venture from young Eloise perhaps?

Which prompts a question which I wish to pose to the alternative wellness crowd, but I guess will never be answered.

Illness and 'dis-ease' as they call it comes from abandoning the natural/spiritual and embracing the artificial/synthetic.
Well the EMF protectors/water filters/detox methods etc, all claim to restore the natural/spiritual by using artificial/synthetic methods.

Firstly, is this not completely counterintuitive?
And secondly, if natural/spiritual results using artificial/synthetic methods can be achieved why are they all so expensive and limited?

I was pissing myself at that bit. Never in the history of records! 😂😂

• Haha
One of the news stories she posted was about the death of a high school student called Adam Ali. A fact check shows that he hadn't had the vaccine so his sad death is unrelated - which is why the post was right to be removed. She is so dishonest and deliberately misleading her followers. Dangerous.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 844865

View attachment 844884
[QUOTE="Itsmeeee3, post: 6933161, member:
Which of her posts got deleted?

Reactions: 1
This one I think?

But with her, did she delete it or was it removed? She could just as likely be trying to play the victim.

Screenshot_20211103-185335_Instander.jpg

Thousands!

• Haha
I love it when she gets her knickers in a knot. Hope we get another classic like ‘LEAVE THE THREAD ITS NOT SAFE!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone catch the live? She accepted someone to join and as soon as they started asking something about school or something like that, the live mysteriously ended….. 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211103-215646_Instander.jpg

Sure it was Ellie we can add that to the overflowing bucket of lies. You're as inept at this as you are in everything else. Tell me do you lie to yourself this much or have you never had a grasp on reality?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s deleting posts again and all comments are off. Reckon she’s getting some people arguing against her views.

View attachment 845575

Sure it was Ellie we can add that to the overflowing bucket of lies. You're as inept at this as you are in everything else. Tell me do you lie to yourself this much or have you never had a grasp on reality?
Oh Eloise, getting yourself locked out of an account when you're also simultaneously running a secondary (fake) account and messing up the password recovery is not being hacked, it's called being a naïve duplicitous crook.

Also is it possible to confirm if you were 'hacked' whether you were using your MLM ClearPhone (most secure smartphone on the market), or your laptop (which you have all the personal data of your PTTP customers)?

Either way you should be telling someone (either your followers or the ICO) of a potential data breach.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t Ellie going on about microwaves causing cancer the other day? Absolutely not true according to the DRG, who definitely knows better.
These are just some answers from a Q&A, but I’ve no doubt he’ll link it to a study at some point- he does with the 5G question.

2E8F161F-76F3-4F51-941A-E7E330F1C0A4.jpeg

Attachments

EA488641-2F76-4960-8B32-289CEBE3360B.jpeg

Nicola’s forgetting the third option - ‘either that’ or Lieys a lying bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know which one my money’s on.

And Liey doesn’t have ‘great evenings’. Her evenings consist of hours and hours researching more BS she thinks her ‘followers’ swallow, posing fake photos of her book collection to make her look like an intelligent and enlightened person who does ‘research’ and snooping through Instagram, blocking any suspected infidels.

Living her best life 👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.