Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Nosey! I quite love you! Always on point! My bestie is a lawyer. Going back to the GLO.
Can we do something like that? Against 'oor Liey'?
We can report her to the SRA but as she’s not actually said she’s a solicitor then that prob won’t get us far. I’m hoping that someone takes action over the Magna Carta document on her website. Because people are getting to court now & being given massive fines.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me, Beeeba is clearly desperate for money. Still begging for people to join her “coaching” sessions. Last chance to join (erm, thought the deadline was a month ago) the group! I!so enjoy my 9-5 (give or take the odd extra hour here and there) that pays me well and is guaranteed, even if I’m poorly (which is hardly ever). 🤣

Has anyone else noticed this comment has been removed too! View attachment 610510
One of the funniest things I’ve ever read!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So, I have dipped in and out of IG.. Thinking I was on the ball and blocked ALL ellie pages. So I could report her tit. Just jumped in, and I'm blocked! Holly fuckeroo, she literally lives her entire life on social. Hey lass, take a breath.
And then just duck off

Granted, a few years ago....
Screenshot_20210609-211214-01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad is this? Afraid to leave the house because of bullshit stories. Also how can a solicitor be so dumb
Scared that knowing the ‘truth’ will make her mentally ill…… think that ship has already sailed, mi darlin!

Ha bleeping ha. Had some proper work I needed to do tonight, so I’ll catch up properly tomorrow. G’night team.

Attachments

Last edited:
Keep on reporting the little twit guys
Yip! Busy on it!
My thumb is numb

"get to know Africa"!!
You bleeping wipe! Probably never set foot there, and if you did, it will have been in a smart retreat! duck off! I've (personally) road tripped and camped the whole of SA and Namibia (numerous times!) Held street kids in my arms. And went back again JUST to be there for them in the smallest way of giving. bleeping wanker. I detest this guy right now! Just as much as God lovers (who most likely have never read the Bible or any scripture, but are quick to shout 'Satanist'). Cunts

Attachments

Last edited:
Ellie. You play yourself off as an intelligent girl.
however your post regarding vaccine payments to gp’s surgeries.... we’ve already explained this payment scheme. It’s also easily explained if you DO YOUR BASTARD RESEARCH. So are you bleeping thick or trying to cause fear and a bleeping scene
I’m going to go with the latter seeing as your favourite pastime is to block any one correcting you.
GET A bleeping GRIP YOU EVIL LITTLE GNOME. (Also get some real life mates and stop begging strangers online to love you. Or seek mental health treatment. Preferably privately. Sounds like the tax payers already funded your endless treatments considering how much you detest the nhs and modern medicine.)
Even better duck off to an island somewhere and take your little tribe of conspiracy rats with you.

I’d message you directly but you’ve blocked so you can’t be confronted. tit house.
I reported that post about 14 trillion times yesterday. She’s a horrible little bastard.

Just a quick heads up re the journalist I spoke to last week - he’s gone radio silence now. So, I’m now arranging to speak to an independent guy who does a lot of work for the DM………. I know, I’m sorry - it’s not the Morning Star…. But let’s see. So bastard frustrating. I spent bleeping ages on the phone with him - then emailing him all the information.

Just got a few things I need to do today, and then I’m back on it. I should be sending that little bleep a fee note for my overtime!

Oh, and before I forget - have a look at all her ‘small businesses’ that have ads on the PTTP site. Now if we were churlish, we’d be searching them out and telling them what a bleep they are in bed with….. but as I say, that would be churlish…

Last edited:
All the comments saying ‘oh it’s been removed IT MUST BE TRUE’ Jesus 🙈

• Haha
duck me, Beeeba is clearly desperate for money. Still begging for people to join her “coaching” sessions. Last chance to join (erm, thought the deadline was a month ago) the group! I!so enjoy my 9-5 (give or take the odd extra hour here and there) that pays me well and is guaranteed, even if I’m poorly (which is hardly ever). 🤣

One of the funniest things I’ve ever read!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
Funny that her obsessions:
1. Make the customer feel valued.
2. Present herself as morally grounded and forward thinking.
3. Make her relatable and human.
It's almost as is they've come straight out of a standard advertising template🤔.
In the past she's stated that two things define her, pro cannabis and anti vax.
I can already see the cannabis being hidden from all her posts about free birthing. Prior to being a coach that was her primary focus and all she would mention, now she's actively playing it down.
Now I've got no issue with marketing techniques or changing how you outwardly present yourself with selective information (we all do it with different groups).
What I do have issue with is that the whole point of the natural living/truther movement is meant to be above all that?
Expect Biba to change things about herself to play to her target demographic and become the very thing she hates, a business model based on profits instead of ideals. At some point in the future when she (inevitably) reinvents herself, my money's on her being profit motivated is something she "regrets and has grown from".

Reactions: 3
Funny that her obsessions:
1. Make the customer feel valued.
2. Present herself as morally grounded and forward thinking.
3. Make her relatable and human.
It's almost as is they've come straight out of a standard advertising template🤔.
In the past she's stated that two things define her, pro cannabis and anti vax.
I can already see the cannabis being hidden from all her posts about free birthing. Prior to being a coach that was her primary focus and all she would mention, now she's actively playing it down.
Now I've got no issue with marketing techniques or changing how you outwardly present yourself with selective information (we all do it with different groups).
What I do have issue with is that the whole point of the natural living/truther movement is meant to be above all that?
Expect Biba to change things about herself to play to her target demographic and become the very thing she hates, a business model based on profits instead of ideals. At some point in the future when she (inevitably) reinvents herself, my money's on her being profit motivated is something she "regrets and has grown from".
I messaged her about the cannabis. I asked her why she was lying about it and hiding it. I said if she doesn't tell people then her whole "special" birth was just a lie. She said it's still in the blog apparently. Still lying to people though..

Reactions: 4
I want to report it but where do I get the URL of the page?
So I did a bit of digging. They really wanted to hide that SRA registration number didn’t they.

I’m going to put a call into JO and ask if they are the same as lawyers and bullshit or whatever they are called.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.