Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's spouting the bollocks that people get reported for simply liking her posts agon 🙄

Because you would never troll or bully anyone, would you Ellie? Get out of here with your hypocrisy!

People report you because you’re a fake & the lies you spread under the guise of ‘knowledge’ have the genuine potential to cause harm. And yes, any health professional who genuinely agrees with any of your bullshit SHOULD have their integrity investigated.

You deserve to lose your platform & that is why we are here.

Reactions: 14
“Hell bent on destroying lives”. Hold the front page Liey - if your apostles take your ‘advice’ (which let me remind you, you are absolutely not qualified to give) people WILL die. They won’t just lose an order or a few quid, they will bleeping die. Just stop it. You can choose to use social media properly, or you can continue acting like a bleep. Your choice.

Choose the latter, and we will simply carry on reporting your tit to anyone and everyone. You do not hold the ace card, my love.

It’s fine to be ‘alternative’ but when you go against proper medics, men and women who studied medicine for bleeping years, deliberately mislead innocent people, you will be called out. You, and the rest of your cronies. That’s a promise.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She's spouting the bollocks that people get reported for simply liking her posts agon 🙄
She's evil. She has openly bullied people online and sent people to attack just because she doesn't agree with them.
Also she's openly admitted she doesn't have thick skin and suffers with anxiety. Which is it Liey?!

Only Morphett could congratulate 2 people about how they’re soulmates and rather than put a pic of them on her profile she puts an over filtered dick pic of herself what an egotistical twit you are Ellie 👋 morning Eloise xx 😘
So true! What the eff is that about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning all! I can’t believe this thread is on page 44 already, storming ahead. It must be a controversial week for Elsybels.
I need to read through this thread properly, I just haven’t had time this week.
But I just saw this post from the awesome Charlotte Parler, who’s an amazing aesthetician, and skin care expert, do we think she’s talking about Ellie? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Only Morphett could congratulate 2 people about how they’re soulmates and rather than put a pic of them on her profile she puts an over filtered dick pic of herself what an egotistical twit you are Ellie 👋 morning Eloise xx 😘
the 2 in question are Lauren-Marie Presley (Lauren Edmunds) and Kris Afrohen on Facebook . Were mates of Wanky’s but not sure if still as he has alienated quite a few the past year. These 2 are annoying, bigoted pieces of work for sure.
They both live in Torquay. No doubt they won’t be respecting any rules of 30, social distancing etc. Hope these fuckers get reported!

Reactions: 4
Just had a quick peep at the soulmates. How come these guys are fine with sticking filler in their lips and boobs etc, but so against any *actual* medical interventions? I don’t get it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just reporting that_cunt_who_asks_questions gofundme.... legal fees my arse:

Don’t forget to report her to the NMC too! I’m sure a few people will have by now, but the more concerns raised, the more likely they are to act on them.

If she’s monetising her professional status- that’s a direct breach of the code of conduct. I don’t believe for one moment that the money is for legal fees. Think about it- she’s travelling the country ‘helping people’ or spreading to word or whatever the duck she’s telling people. She’s not working & she’s staying in hotels. Who’s paying for that?

P.s Loving That_Cunt_Who_Asks_Questions 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Because you would never troll or bully anyone, would you Ellie? Get out of here with your hypocrisy!

People report you because you’re a fake & the lies you spread under the guise of ‘knowledge’ have the genuine potential to cause harm. And yes, any health professional who genuinely agrees with any of your bullshit SHOULD have their integrity investigated.

You deserve to lose your platform & that is why we are here.
Oh boo boo Ellie. Boo bleeping hoo. Stop trying to play the sympathy card. As someone who has genuinely hospitalised for servere depression, anxiety and suicidal ideation you knock me sick. Another thing to play on for adoration from your followers.

Oh boo boo Ellie. Boo bleeping hoo. Stop trying to play the sympathy card. As someone who has genuinely hospitalised for servere depression, anxiety and suicidal ideation you knock me sick. Another thing to play on for adoration from your followers.
And of your happy to burn your children in the sun you should be reported. End of

• Heart
Morning all! I can’t believe this thread is on page 44 already, storming ahead. It must be a controversial week for Elsybels.
But I just saw this post from the awesome Charlotte Parler, who’s an amazing aesthetician, and skin care expert, do we think she’s talking about Ellie? 😂

Following on from my stupidity post...pigs are smarter than Ellie (and definitely more so than the fools taking her 'advice'!)...🤣🤣🤣

This is exactly what that's about! Cry trolls when people challenge you (or your followers) for spouting dangerous misinformation! Taken straight from the problematic 'influencer' playbook. Trolls are oh so bad for holding me accountable...! Then just to hammer the point home incase there was anyone questioning trolls v educated people who have had enough of her crap and ready to sway away from her, a bit of emotional blackmail! Narcissism at it's finest! They don't all love me so better play the victim to keep the sheep invested!

Or you could just stop spouting total tit on social media. Probably easier.
That's it. You could just stop spreading misinformation, spend time with your kids, become a productive member of society, and then the problems go away!

Reactions: 6

I love this woman!!!

Or you could just stop spouting total tit on social media. Probably easier.
Never leave your kids - well, stone me. You’re a mother. You gave birth to them, it’s a given that you’d never leave them. But if the nature of what you do takes you to such dark places, you’ve got the answer, right in the palm of your hand. Just give it up. No one will care. Concentrate on cutting up fruit for your kids and teaching them to make their own sun screens. Your silly following will recover from your disappearance - you daft cow.

Many years ago, I tried to learn to play the piano. I can read music, sing, and play a couple of instruments - so I figured piano would come easy. It bleeping isn’t easy and I wanted to take a bleeping sledge hammer to it. The teacher lost his rag with me, so I got rid of the piano and chalked it up to experience. Sometimes Liey, you just have to do the right thing - and if that’s coming off social media and giving us a bastard break, then so bleeping be it.

In the meantime, we will continue to report all your tit until it’s check mate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
1. Didn't you track down a Tattler's employer and try to ruin their career?

2. Didn't the pregnant dietician that you and your brainwashed cult attacked last week receive threats of social services being called on her because she had the vaccine and posted about on her OWN account about it?

3. Didn't you actively and publicly attack at least 2 well known and highly regarded Doctors where you seemed hell bent on destroying them?

Karma is just a word.....or is it??!! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
Ellie’s DGAF attitude to being reported to social services (again) astounds me....I’m sure they don’t investigate without good reason. Id be a little more bothered that SS have contacted my kids schools, and probably not hop right on to social media for attention.

Ellie’s DGAF attitude to being reported to social services (again) astounds me....I’m sure they don’t investigate without good reason. Id be a little more bothered that SS have contacted my kids schools, and probably not hop right on to social media for attention.
It will be bullshit anyway.

Reactions: 4
I am aware that there are a lot of people in this movement who feel like people should speak up, even if it costs them their job or family. I understand this… but I also understand why people don’t. Because deep down inside you know this is all fraudulent?

This last year, I have been absolutely torn apart on social media from trolls and bullies. I have been subjected to the most horrific and vile trolling of my life. You have also been the direct cause of bullying and trolling. If you hated it so much, and know how horrific it is why do you inflict it on others? I’ve been reported to every government organisation going. This is probably a lie, but to the ones you have been reported to, this is for good reason. I had my bank accounts frozen for weeks, my address put online, had lied and my personal life and physical health put online and I had to rely on my family to look after me. Please Ellie, enlighten us as to what we have lied about? You may not be able to keep track of your lies, but we certainly have. Not only do they attack me, they attacked my friends, family and children. Reporting dangerous misinformation is not attacking. They actively try and destroy peoples lives by contacting their employees about my friends and followers social media content. In the balance who is really destroying lives here? People reporting misinformation or people actively telling their platform to not use suncream, attend smears and mammograms? They call social services on people who agree with certain posts of mine and say they don’t give their children Calpol. Denying a child of proper medical care and pain relief is child abuse. They have been placing fake orders for businesses I use and then falsely claimed that they didn’t receive the item so this persons reputation and small business is on the line. Companies take their own risks by aligning themselves with you and your lies. They are contacting schools and asking if the headteacher is aware of the ‘radical’ parenting of some of my followers. For good reason. They have reported nurses and doctors to the GMC/MMC just for openly commenting on my posts for good reason… they are hellbent on destroying lives. Hellbent on SAVING the lives you are putting at risk.

There have been times where I believed the only way this would all stop and the only way they could be happy if I wasn’t here anymore that’s how dark things got to me… but I would never leave my children. No one wants you to die Ellie, just to stop spreading misinformation. That’s it.

So, for this reason I completely understand why people stay silent. You need bullet-proof skin and a whole supportive network to get free things like this… and if you don’t, you could find yourself in a very dark place. A dark place that you actively chose to put yourself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh come on ... a social services investigation, done & dusted with one phonecall. AS IF

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.