Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just made up the name out of thin air like you do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Was buckle then morphett but knocked so many people for money she had to change it

Reactions: 2
Bahahhahaaaa I'm DEAD, what an absolute twit! Posting and copy and pasting nonsense from News Punch!!
Omg this is gold.
I've screenshot the evidence before she deletes the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely made up

One of those is her cousin who came onto this thread

her sister is a paediatrician. In a hospital. For the nhs. Wears a mask daily. She must hate liey
Yes her sister has a different name, and is married so also a different surname to EG's 'real' one. Working in Scotland according to friends who work 'near' her. Not going to share it here as I don't think she has much of a social media presence, and no evidence to show that she is obviously anti-science like her sister (and some other family members!). Obviously some of them are spreading the same crap as she does, but IF her sister is getting on with her job and not dealing in conspiracy crap I don't think it's fair for her name to potentially have Google bring people here, same with her cousin if it was her who came here and basically suggested nothing should be believed. It would be interesting to know if there are any relationships there though. I've had to just stop listening and seeing a relative (who didn't pass a single science or maths GSCE) who wants to argue with me all the time. Yes, explain science to me and my medical degree and multiple post-grad degrees and qualifications and why I'm wrong on the basis of what someone's uncle's, mother's, dog's child shared on FB. I don't see this relationship being restored either. I think the pandemic has opened my eyes to the behaviour of many around me (pure selfishness, complete disregard for those around them and a horrible arrogance based on no doubt some meme created by a lonely guy living in his mum's basement enjoying a tiny bit of power) and I don't think it will be easy to forget.

Reactions: 5
On a previous thread, her cousin said that no one in the family is allowed to question her. I can imagine a lot of how she is, is her parents fault.
Oh well, no matter. As long as we are here to hold the little bleep accountable and ask the hard hitting questions. Just call us Jeremy bleeping Paxman.

Reactions: 3
I remember when Delilah was in hospital born at 21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28 weeks (take your pic) Liey was on Facebook asking for donations to her pay pay after pleading poverty non stop in her status’s then in the next breath would be posting about her new lashes and personal training sessions! Seems a pattern with her that as soon as she amasses a following on social media she’s instantly trying to get money out of them by any means whether begging or selling .. she’s a real fraud

Do you think beeeba’s unfollowing of Ellie is a reaction to the ear piercing video? In 2 of the questions she asked herself she managed to get in answers about not piercing skin, while in the same set of questions (that she asked herself) throwing Ellie under the bus.

F3ECDD12-B9B6-401E-8789-03B16BED6809.png
998E57C1-E6B0-42A5-9150-9530E0F78427.png
2434A63F-64A5-4DCF-BC93-E44CCD2258D7.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.