Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes one day you can be a lawyer the next a biomedical researcher .. or wake up one day and decide you’re more of an expert in medicine than actual experts .. I think it’s called being a fantasist Liey 🤣 just start a new insta page and create a whole new identity.. that’s not called starting a fresh that’s called being a fraud /fake/con artist
And that’s the beauty of having a social media persona. You can just be whoever you fancy on that day 🤣
So Ellie has been vocally Anti Vax for at least 5 years, and was pretty consistent about her goals:
Get a Law Degree,
Get a Medical (Sciences) Degree,
Do an LLM in Law specializing in Vaccine damage.

She felt there was a moral necessity for her to achieve those (recognized) qualifications and represent those who Big Pharma/the State had damaged. It was solely altruistic, her motivation was purely to help other people.

She shared her journey with her followers on Facebook and Instagram. Concurrently doing her Law and Biomedical Science she aced every test and shared her legal and medical knowledge with those who needed it. Her name on the Arnica forum was synonymous with a qualified young women who gave free professional advice to those damaged by vaccines.

Just as she finished her degrees the worst pandemic in over a century occurred, people turned to her in droves. She was qualified, experienced and prepared to fight for the people.

Then, just as she was a month into her LLM, she binned it. She decided that it wasn't necessary.
As governments looked at mandating vaccines, she decided that doing a "recognized" qualification was somehow playing to the system....

And now she decides that if you change your mind about what you want to do with your life, you can do. At a moments notice with no consideration for anyone who relied on her before?

At a time when (if everything she claimed was true) she is needed more than ever, she has turned her back on her goals and everyone who gets damaged by vaccines. She has let everyone who supported and put faith in her, down. She has failed them.

Unless of course, everything she claimed is bullshit. Then she has still let everyone down, but as a liar, a symbol of false hope.

She spent years cultivating her online persona for no one else but herself and her own ego. Now she claims you can just change whenever you want? If any of her followers are reading she has let YOU down. As a liar, or simply betraying your trust.
If you're a new follower of her, and defending her without looking through all the Tattle pages and Instagram then you haven't done your research, and are as bad as the 'system'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you got something on him? I can’t stand the idiot
I am very intrigued to know this too @LegalEagle He has become far too arrogant of late. Almost like he thinks he’s untouchable.

One of my patients parents is a serving Police Officer & we were chatting about the ‘freedumb’ protests the other day. He has no time for the anti-vaxx lot either, so I mentioned Exposing_stupid & that he was posting videos of his behaviour on social media. His response was, ‘he won’t get away with that’.

Reactions: 5
Jaclyn Dunne really is scraping the barrel in her fight against vaccines. Despite her well documented hatred of MSM she must be trawling it to pick up stories like the attached. A boy has a cardiac arrest playing football and she's posting it as evidence. No mention of vaccines anywhere and no thought of the family involved. In the village I live in a couple lost their son to a sudden cardiac arrest several years ago. Did they bleep about like Jaclyn Dunne with a face like an over inflated balloon? No they set up a charity in his name providing defibrillators and paying for health checks for teens. She's despicable and showing how desperate they are..
Sudden cardiac arrests are tragic but not a new thing since vaccinations began.
If it’s a youth game, they are highly unlikely to have been vaccinated (as yet).
🤦🏽‍♀️

So Ellie has been vocally Anti Vax for at least 5 years, and was pretty consistent about her goals:
Get a Law Degree,
Get a Medical (Sciences) Degree,
Do an LLM in Law specializing in Vaccine damage.

She felt there was a moral necessity for her to achieve those (recognized) qualifications and represent those who Big Pharma/the State had damaged. It was solely altruistic, her motivation was purely to help other people.

She shared her journey with her followers on Facebook and Instagram. Concurrently doing her Law and Biomedical Science she aced every test and shared her legal and medical knowledge with those who needed it. Her name on the Arnica forum was synonymous with a qualified young women who gave free professional advice to those damaged by vaccines.

Just as she finished her degrees the worst pandemic in over a century occurred, people turned to her in droves. She was qualified, experienced and prepared to fight for the people.

Then, just as she was a month into her LLM, she binned it. She decided that it wasn't necessary.
As governments looked at mandating vaccines, she decided that doing a "recognized" qualification was somehow playing to the system....

And now she decides that if you change your mind about what you want to do with your life, you can do. At a moments notice with no consideration for anyone who relied on her before?

At a time when (if everything she claimed was true) she is needed more than ever, she has turned her back on her goals and everyone who gets damaged by vaccines. She has let everyone who supported and put faith in her, down. She has failed them.

Unless of course, everything she claimed is bullshit. Then she has still let everyone down, but as a liar, a symbol of false hope.

She spent years cultivating her online persona for no one else but herself and her own ego. Now she claims you can just change whenever you want? If any of her followers are reading she has let YOU down. As a liar, or simply betraying your trust.
If you're a new follower of her, and defending her without looking through all the Tattle pages and Instagram then you haven't done your research, and are as bad as the 'system'.

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve screenshot this for the page xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we have Christian and surnames for any of these freaks and not rights? Just drafting emails to Priti Patel, Nick Thomas-Symonds and Cressida Dick. I’m all for freedom of speech, but these cunts are beyond a bleeping joke now. This is Wanky’s latest on Twattogram. I hate these creatures.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Almost all of her new posts are relative to things she’s been discredited for.

As if by posting new opinions, she can somehow erase her previous bullshit.

But we have receipts.
Omg do you run the original Ellie grey page???? It is GOLD! So glad you’re back. Hate to say that I’ve started to follow Ellie but only so I can have front row seats to the car crash and howl at the deluded idiots that fawn over her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jaclyn Dunne really is scraping the barrel in her fight against vaccines. Despite her well documented hatred of MSM she must be trawling it to pick up stories like the attached. A boy has a cardiac arrest playing football and she's posting it as evidence. No mention of vaccines anywhere and no thought of the family involved. In the village I live in a couple lost their son to a sudden cardiac arrest several years ago. Did they bleep about like Jaclyn Dunne with a face like an over inflated balloon? No they set up a charity in his name providing defibrillators and paying for health checks for teens. She's despicable and showing how desperate they are..
Sudden cardiac arrests are tragic but not a new thing since vaccinations began.
She's a twit! You'd have thought after the Denmark player in the Euros this bunch of oxygen thieves would have 'DoNe ThEiR rEsEaRcH' and know that playing football is actually a relatively common way for heart rhythm issues to present themselves, hence all the screening that takes place in profession/semi-professional leagues. She is just an ignorant hole!

But while we are on the topic of twats...

I'm not someone that approves of violence, nor would I wish illness or harm on even these twats and their families, but it is getting hard. Taser the f***ing lot of them! What do they expect to achieve at the MHRA? Maybe their names should all be taken and neither them nor any family that supports them should be welcome to take any MHRA approved medication or treatment ever in the rest of their lives! Go and find your stupid memory water and unregulated supplements whilst finding jobs!

Omg do you run the original Ellie grey page???? It is GOLD! So glad you’re back. Hate to say that I’ve started to follow Ellie but only so I can have front row seats to the car crash and howl at the deluded idiots that fawn over her

I dooo. With a lot of support from Team Tattle and some helpers on the gram

• Heart
I dooo. With a lot of support from Team Tattle and some helpers on the gram
Omg you hero! I was reacting to all of the stories yesterday 😂😂😂 I’ve shared the page with my friends too. I’d love for maddy lucy to see that she’s back. She will rip her to shreds

• Heart
Omg you hero! I was reacting to all of the stories yesterday 😂😂😂 I’ve shared the page with my friends too. I’d love for maddy lucy to see that she’s back. She will rip her to shreds
I appreciate Maddy Dann taking on so much of the misinformation as I believe a lot of her seniors wouldn't bother, although I suppose her typical followers probably wouldn't listen to her seniors anyway as I imagine them being younger and more likely to listen to an 'influencer' than just some random doctor.

Reactions: 2
Do we think "HL" is Hodgekins Lymphoma? Is she going down that route again?
Well it could stand for Humongous Lies but no I think she is going down the Hodgkin Lymphoma route again 😆. She’s laying, or should I say lying the building blocks again for another epic grift. It’s cringeworthy.

• Haha
The attention seeking is off the scale this time around .. she’s going full throttle with the health issues now seeing as her conspiracy shite didn’t get her far

Do we have Christian and surnames for any of these freaks and not rights? Just drafting emails to Priti Patel, Nick Thomas-Symonds and Cressida Dick. I’m all for freedom of speech, but these cunts are beyond a bleeping joke now. This is Wanky’s latest on Twattogram. I hate these creatures.
Well, it would appear that Exposing_stupid’s name is Ashley Bennet (thanks for that @AceAET & @LegalEagle).
Do with it what you will, Oik 😈
9D030F6D-CC9C-485B-9FBB-49DC0C3FE75E.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well, it would appear that Exposing_stupid’s name is Ashley Bennet (thanks for that @AceAET & @LegalEagle).
Do with it what you will, Oik 😈View attachment 743374
Thanks - I hate the bleeping lot of them. Wanky is currently begging his cronies to fight back when the police are involved. So he’s gone from peaceful protests (as if) to inciting violence. I’m just putting the finishing touches to the email. These cunts are becoming cockier by the day. I want the police to bleeping belt the lot of em.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The attention seeking is off the scale this time around .. she’s going full throttle with the health issues now seeing as her conspiracy shite didn’t get her far
You'd think she'd pulled herself out of an iron lung and dragged herself up Mount Everest by her fingernails the way she goes on. She just went for a walk...

• Haha
I am very intrigued to know this too @LegalEagle He has become far too arrogant of late. Almost like he thinks he’s untouchable.

One of my patients parents is a serving Police Officer & we were chatting about the ‘freedumb’ protests the other day. He has no time for the anti-vaxx lot either, so I mentioned Exposing_stupid & that he was posting videos of his behaviour on social media. His response was, ‘he won’t get away with that’.
I can’t help but think some of these people are controlled opposition how else do they get away with doing what they do?
Check out John Overkill on you tube he breaks down these protests & it is the same old people at these protests & they get their opportunities to get into buildings or attack the police like they claim they’re going to do but never take it any further.

Reactions: 1
She's a twit! You'd have thought after the Denmark player in the Euros this bunch of oxygen thieves would have 'DoNe ThEiR rEsEaRcH' and know that playing football is actually a relatively common way for heart rhythm issues to present themselves, hence all the screening that takes place in profession/semi-professional leagues. She is just an ignorant hole!

But while we are on the topic of twats...

I'm not someone that approves of violence, nor would I wish illness or harm on even these twats and their families, but it is getting hard. Taser the f***ing lot of them! What do they expect to achieve at the MHRA? Maybe their names should all be taken and neither them nor any family that supports them should be welcome to take any MHRA approved medication or treatment ever in the rest of their lives! Go and find your stupid memory water and unregulated supplements whilst finding jobs!
All of this protesting is based literally on the yellow card reporting system. None of them seem to be able to get their head around it not being an accurate way of reporting reactions or maybe they just don’t want to to keep their conspiracy’s going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.