Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she feigning illness again? Just going off her EllieNoadd FB.
Or maybe she is referring to one of her prior made up ailments such as (insert whichever you like)
Who the duck goes climbing mountains in jeans and trainers?! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I love the fact that she's still trying to suggest that your bog standard doctor and scientist have all this conflicts of interest and are being paid by all these baddies, despite most of them not and not realising that her own argument about it and being informed is hypocritical given that most of her 'truth' and info she is sourcing is the stuff coming from people with vested interests and much more money to gain.

Your standard NHS doctors don't have any true relationships with drug companies. There is no brilliant incentives to prescribe their meds. NICE and commissioning groups decide based on data and cost effectiveness what branded meds we can prescribe and then the minute the patent is dead and generics are allowed to be produced we have to switch to the cheap generics, and well the branded med either drops to a similar price or it stops being used unless generics cannot be sourced at all...there are a few exceptions like the insulins typically are prescribed by brand, usually if someone with epilepsy is started on specific branded meds they are kept on them as sometimes the differing fillers seem to affect absorption and the differing levels of meds can trigger seizures, and that is a risk when you just prescribe by drug name and not specific brand name as often patients may get a different brand every time they collect a new prescription as we allow pharmacies to source whichever generic they can to fulfill prescriptions when not specific (although not all patients or epilepsy meds).

Once upon a time there possibly was more competition and encouraging from drug companies, but seriously the most we have been offered for years now is typically a soggy sandwich they've brought whilst we have to listen to them ramble on about their drug knowing all the time that unless higher ups believe it is cost effective we won't be getting to prescribe it anyway. And it doesn't matter if they've gone all out and brought us sandwiches from M&S or they are the cheap ones grabbing reductions in Tesco. I think this lot thunk medics are being taken on holidays, golfing and getting back handers from drug companies! Doesn't happen in the UK...I don't even remember the last time I got Percy Pigs from them!

Yet the people she is taking information from likely do have financial interests in making them go against science based health care
Do you get pens though? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I recently sent a very large donation cheque to a big London hospital - it was to help the funding of a project that one of the professors is working on. Knowing how much they bloody love pens, I also sent them a box of pens. Ten days later, the cheque hadnā€™t cleared. I called one of the CNSs. She said ā€œAw, thanks for the box of pensā€. I said ā€œDid you not get the cheque?ā€
ā€œWhat cheque?ā€
I explained that on top of the box of pens there was an envelope with a cheque for Ā£20k in it. She said ā€œOh tit, we were that excited about the pens, we never opened the envelopeā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liey is pushing some African orphanage ā€˜charityā€™ now.

No charity number though of course. Not even an address.

šŸ’Æ white saviour vibes! Again another example of her extreme narcissism. That post is duck all to do with helping those kidsā€¦. Iā€™d be surprised if they were even real. This is ALL about her. The caption is alllllll about her. Itā€™s sickening. She is sickening. Me me me me me me me ā€œeveryone look at me Iā€™m helping these poor little kids in Uganda! Iā€™m so virtuous, tell me what an amazing person I amā€
Just having a catch up after a few busy long days at work (ironically saving actual tiny lives).

Of course sheā€™s back. Sheā€™s missed the attention. Like a small child or a naughty puppy, even negative attention is *still* attention.

Her orphanage post is pure cringe. Itā€™s so obviously all about her, itā€™s embarrassing. And the fact that she managed to squeeze a few untruths in there too, is just the cherry on top. Well done super sleuth @nosey_cow & for your brilliant presentation of it on Instagram stories. Absolute gold šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 8
I noticed that too.

Ellie Grey has previously claimed that she's got three degrees.

Having been proved to be a liar, she's now attempting to wangle her way out of her explicit claims that she has three degrees.

Ellie's bullshit is exactly why scientists and doctors have degrees, and she doesn't have even one.

She clearly doesn't understand the scientific method.

She also doesn't understand the scientific consensus.

For those reasons, that's why she casually dismisses the peer-reviewed data as being either financially corrupt, ethically corrupt, or that it will be "wrong in 10 years time."

Newsflash, Ellie: the theory of gravity is not financially corrupt, nor is it ethically corrupt, nor was it proved "wrong in 10 years time."

That's because the peer-reviewed scientific consensus is able to show that the theory of gravity is 99% certain.

Cue Ellie saying: "Ah, but it's only a THEORY of gravity, and by their own admission, the scientists are only 99% certain."

That's exactly the point, you ignorant bleeping moron.

Ellie and all the other anti-vaxers need to study science for young children, and then continue studying from that starting point.

The fact they have no concept of the Dunning-Kruger graph is infuriating.

This is what Ellie has to say about science, when compared to her "gut instincts":

How many times have you heard ā€˜Well, youā€™re not a doctor.ā€™ Or ā€˜Are you a scientist?ā€™ Or ā€˜Oh, youā€™re a google doctor now?ā€™

Intellect isnā€™t defined by what type of education you have had, where you were schooled or how many degrees you have.

Intellect is about seeing facts and statistics, acknowledging where those facts and statistics came from, checking the conflict of interest from the supplier of those facts and statistics and then making a fully informed choice as to where you go with your new found knowledge.

You can have 3 scientists do the same study and you can get 3 different answers. One could have a financial conflict for needing the outcome of the study to go in one direction, one could have an ethical conflict for needing the study to go in another direction... and one could be documenting the outcome as honestly as they find it, but still be found to be wrong in 10 years time.

So, who do you believe? In these times, I thing the *most* important thing we can trust, is ourselves. Our gut instincts. Our intuition is rarely wrong, if ever. Most parents who question the narrative, have done for years because something didnā€™t quite sit right with them. Whether itā€™s the education system, the medical organisation or the way we are told to parent and live our lives... most of us have felt an intuitive reason to find other ways to do things.

Iā€™ve read countless books on health, immunity, nutrition and the mind - I believe these all go hand in hand. Nutrition and mental health are joint just as much as immunity and great health.

Just because you may not have a PhD, it doesnā€™t mean that you arenā€™t able to research things, speak up against the ā€˜professionalsā€™ and trust yourself!

thebiologicalnormlife

All eleven of them, because the photo which she previously posted of a pile anti-vax books, to trick her followers into believing that she really does have three degrees, was someone else's photo which she'd found on Google.

The new photo of eleven books proves that she's read very little.

Unless you want to post a DATED photo of your ENTIRE library, Ellie.

Until you do that, we'll continue to presume that the only reading you've done is skim-reading anti-vax websites, and ignoring the peer-reviewed scientific consensus, because they've all been paid off by big pharma, right?
And this is absolutely spot on, LE.
Sheā€™s so transparent! I havenā€™t got any academic qualifications, so Iā€™m going to tit all over yours.

Thanks for clearing that up for us though, Ellie.Not that any of us had any doubt.

Reactions: 8
I read that three times and was still convinced it said ā€˜the minute the PATIENT is deadā€™ā€¦..

I think itā€™s time for an eye test
Me too.. I thought it was a bit harsh until I reread it.

Who the duck goes climbing mountains in jeans and trainers?! šŸ¤£
Also who goes on holiday and only takes pictures of their friend taking pictures?? Kriepydee.....Ellies lap dog..

Reactions: 7
And thatā€™s the beauty of having a social media persona. You can just be whoever you fancy on that day šŸ¤£
Yes one day you can be a lawyer the next a biomedical researcher .. or wake up one day and decide youā€™re more of an expert in medicine than actual experts .. I think itā€™s called being a fantasist Liey šŸ¤£ just start a new insta page and create a whole new identity.. thatā€™s not called starting a fresh thatā€™s called being a fraud /fake/con artist

• Haha
Almost all of her new posts are relative to things sheā€™s been discredited for.

As if by posting new opinions, she can somehow erase her previous bullshit.

But we have receipts.

• Heart
And thatā€™s the beauty of having a social media persona. You can just be whoever you fancy on that day šŸ¤£
Donā€™t you just want to tell her to go and take a running duck.

Meanwhile - one of my anti vax mates has shared this in my Facebook page. No word with it, just a smug post and tagged my friend who gave him both barrels. bleep.

So Julie C(unt) World is outraged about the possibility of non vaxxed people not being allowed in shops......but she openly said she would throw her actual children out of the house if they got vaccinated ..... Jesus no wonder noone wants to go to her birthday party. What a bleep.

Reactions: 5
Ahh I see she's added one of her favourite statements, and her get out of jail free card for giving out. potentially deadly advice.

Is she claiming that she's been talking to consultants about this recent hike? Is this another reference to the HL and heart condition she's put on the camping page?
Yeah sheā€™s faking cancer again

Reactions: 1
Ahh I see she's added one of her favourite statements, and her get out of jail free card for giving out. potentially deadly advice.

Is she claiming that she's been talking to consultants about this recent hike? Is this another reference to the HL and heart condition she's put on the camping page?
Imagine asking your medical consultant:

ā€œHi, just ringing to ask if itā€™s ok for me to go for a walk up Snowdenā€ (Because letā€™s face it, Snowden is a bleeping walk in the park for a youngster - thatā€™s why itā€™s always bleeping rammed each weekend).
ā€œCourse you can, why are you asking?ā€
ā€œWell, Iā€™m planning on a big Insta come back, and part of my master plan is to tell my gullibles, that I had to ask my heart surgeon whether I should attempt such a featā€
ā€œLook, stop wasting my bleeping time. Thereā€™s duck all wrong with you that a good dayā€™s hard work wonā€™t cure. Walk up Snowden, donā€™t walk up Snowden, I donā€™t give a duck. Stop asking stupid cunting questions, after all, youā€™re the expert. Youā€™ve been dishing out your own crank advice for the last few months - why stop now? Now just duck offā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jaclyn Dunne really is scraping the barrel in her fight against vaccines. Despite her well documented hatred of MSM she must be trawling it to pick up stories like the attached. A boy has a cardiac arrest playing football and she's posting it as evidence. No mention of vaccines anywhere and no thought of the family involved. In the village I live in a couple lost their son to a sudden cardiac arrest several years ago. Did they bleep about like Jaclyn Dunne with a face like an over inflated balloon? No they set up a charity in his name providing defibrillators and paying for health checks for teens. She's despicable and showing how desperate they are..
Sudden cardiac arrests are tragic but not a new thing since vaccinations began.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My ā€˜favouriteā€™ knobhead is at yet another pointless protest today. This time, heā€™s playing a recording of Matt Hancock via his megaphone instead of shouting obscenities through it. Genius šŸ™„

But that particular stroke of genius is probably not as good as his decision to tag the Met police in his post. Just a few up from the one where he openly incriminates himself boasting about harassing Jon Snow in the street šŸ‘šŸ»
F8F25D60-E190-4461-904E-5034EDE1F4AA.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.