Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Ahh I see she's added one of her favourite statements, and her get out of jail free card for giving out. potentially deadly advice.

Is she claiming that she's been talking to consultants about this recent hike? Is this another reference to the HL and heart condition she's put on the camping page?
Imagine asking your medical consultant:

“Hi, just ringing to ask if it’s ok for me to go for a walk up Snowden” (Because let’s face it, Snowden is a fucking walk in the park for a youngster - that’s why it’s always fucking rammed each weekend).
“Course you can, why are you asking?”
“Well, I’m planning on a big Insta come back, and part of my master plan is to tell my gullibles, that I had to ask my heart surgeon whether I should attempt such a feat”
“Look, stop wasting my fucking time. There’s fuck all wrong with you that a good day’s hard work won’t cure. Walk up Snowden, don’t walk up Snowden, I don’t give a fuck. Stop asking stupid cunting questions, after all, you’re the expert. You’ve been dishing out your own crank advice for the last few months - why stop now? Now just fuck off”

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
And now Julie colquhoun banned from Facebook for bullying/harassing pregnant women. Says it all really doesn’t it?
I couldn’t resist sending her a little message either. I managed to be a tad more polite than @AceAET 😉
Obvs it took a lot of resolve not to just call her a cunt too.

891F07EB-52F2-4B2D-87D5-AE213DAC602A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MrMojoRising

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say Hello 👋 I've been following these Ellie threads for a while + finally decided to join Tattle. One of Ellie's videos popped up on Insta several months ago and I was intrigued by what she was saying and decided to 'do my own research.' All roads led here + I now come back daily for updates. Thanks to everyone who posts on this thread. It's a little bubble of sanity in a world of misinformation.

Reactions: 15

Callingyouout

I’ve got a feeling these threads are going to pick up again 😂😂

“Nothing feels as good as healthy looks” …. Firstly Ellie I believe the phrase would be “nothing looks as good as healthy feels” … 🤦🏽‍♀️ Secondly … it’s a shame her charitable nature couldn’t extend out to the nasty cheap unethical fast fashion brands…as her green dress is from PLT - pretty little thing. Lovely that you care so much about these kids in Uganda but don’t give a shit about the exploited sweatshop people making your garments.

Reactions: 14

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Aww poor little Elsy Belsy, her latest attempt at gathering up apostles isn’t going quite how she’d planned. She’s now resorting to asking for three little words, a share, and the constant regurgitation of the shit from her old account. What a dull person she is.

I’ve got three little words for Els, I’ve thought long and hard about them, I’m sure you’ll appreciate them. Here they are: “GO FUCK YOURSELF”. I know, took me ages.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

FatFelix

VIP Member
A short poem as all the grifters are giving up and there's not much to poem about.

Aron never went to court and the court it was to blame.
He’s spouting some old rubbish about a misspelled name.
I’m not too sure on what they put but if I had to have a punt.
Someone scribbled Aron out and put him down as cunt.

Guilty “In Abstentia” really is a pain.
But Arons had the last laugh as he’s never been to Spain.
A small proportion of his fine was for the covid bit.
The rest is compensation as his tattoos are all shit.

He never thought he’d get a fine, he thought they’d slap his hand.
But now he needs to crowdfund as he owes them 20 grand.
Still shouting at the sheep as none of them are “risen”.
Here’s hoping he can’t pay his fine and ends up in the prison.

Poor old Julie C, too ill to flog a filter.
She hasn’t got an illness its her chakras out of kilter.
Doesn’t need a Doctor with their bonuses to kill.
Unregulated supplements will surely fit the bill.

The nasty little slug, Kriepy Kierons back again.
Leaves a trail of hatred as he slimes out of his drain.
Sneering at the Afghans as their country slowly dies.
Typing up his hatred as he shovels in the pies.

They say they live in tyranny but at most it’s been a hassle.
But fear not folks, in Edinburgh, they’re taking back the Castle.
Quoting all the usual guff and shouting Magna Carta.
It might have been effective if the folks had been much smarter.

Its hardly “Storming the Bastille” in fact it was a flop.
I wonder did they go mad and liberate the shop.
The biggest issue they ignored and I’m not sure why they did.
Is a tea towel and some oven gloves is twenty fucking quid.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
I’ve just reported that nurse to the NMC along with many screenshots showing she’s an anti vax Covid denying nut job. Feels goooooooood!

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
What’s happened to the nurse that’s desperate to be famous? After bravely walking around every city In the country with a sandwich board she’s shown zero evidence of any nurses that have spoken out. How pointless was that 🤣🤣🤣
Someone sent her a JML bobble off. She’s still doing her uniform after many, many months of wear.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Cunt alert - stage left.

How fucking dare she? She wants to educate our young about skin, yet she happily advocates sunbed use. I can’t express my disgust of this woman. My fucking fingers hurt I’ve just reported her cunting posts that many times. Fuck me.
She didn't do her own research!!! Otherwise she'd know that the skin actually has really low permeability thanks to the Stratum corneum. It is a highly effective barrier in almost everyone providing the skin is looked after and not breaking down...otherwise we'd have constant infections, reactions and toxicity from various substances.
(Obviously conditions like eczema mean that there is an issue in that barrier in some, along with those constantly using products that dry and crack the skin, etc. and the aim is to get the skin hydrated and the barrier healed!).
If the skin was that permeable we wouldn't need to worry about them being vaccinated as we could just have the vaccinated touch door handles, etc. ahead of them, put the vaccine on restaurant cutlery, spray items in shops with it...🤣🤣 You wouldn't only be asked to get a tetanus injection following a dirty injury, you'd likely need one after even handling dirty construction materials or gardening. They wouldn't be allowed to sell perfumes, etc. There would be no need to mark 'external use only, don't eat' on various things as realistically eating it would be less problematic... at this point I don't know if she has set out to maliciously lie about everything in order to profit, or if she is just incapable of reading and understanding ANYTHING so just says whatever pops into her head.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off chubby you nasty little racist shit cunt. See Ellie has been commenting on his page too so she’s still alive and kicking (and posting similar racist shit)
That horrible ignorant little cunt. Why does he have to take an image and spin it to perpetuate hate? He knows nothing about that plane full of men. They will be men who have worked directly for the Afghan government or Western forces against the Taliban and as such will be number 1 targets.

They could be cooks, translators, fixers, hotel owners, mechanics, anything. They were working and risking everything to halt the Taliban and now he’s stirring up hate against them and calling THEM Taliban. Cunt.

It was his hero Trump who met with and released the Taliban leader against the wishes of the Afghan government. He also released 5000 Taliban militia. No mention of that, you wiggy little chub?

He’s a nasty little shit and I wish all the bad things in life upon him, including crippling chub rub. Although just looking at him he seems to have most of life’s misfortunes already. Maybe that’s where the hate comes from.

Last edited:

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ms Grey has popped up on a camping group I follow.
Not a problem as long as she sticks to camping and doesn’t start spouting her bullshit but dear god I had to sit on my hands to stop myself from posting LEAVE THE GROUP, ITS NOT SAFE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
You know what team - I was in a round table meeting today, it was around the issues faced by skin cancer patients and clinicians during Covid. One of the medics told us how drastically their hospital had had to change - whole floors taken over with Covid cases. Surgeries cancelled left and right - not only because surgeons were dragged elsewhere, but because they couldn’t get ventilators for use etc. And then you hear cunts like Wanky et al, telling everyone it’s all been bollocks. They make me physically heave.
I worked a few shifts in adult ICU during the second wave. Ours usually has a capacity of 31, but had to increase to 77 to accommodate the volume of Covid patients. Those extra 46 beds were created by moving into other, temporarily suspended services- such as day surgery & most of recovery was turned into a makeshift ICU.
They were staffed by their own staff spread very, very thinly & by staff from other specialities (like me) propping them up & trying not to look too much like frightened rabbits for the whole 12 hours. It was pretty brutal.

I remember Exposing_stupid saying something glib about hospitals not being busy at all (like all the other idiots) & feeling furious about it at the time. I offered via the comments to arrange for him to shadow me for a day in critical care so that he could see it for himself. Funnily enough, he never got back to me………

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12