Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have taken it upon myself to name the thread as it didn't seem as though there were any suggestions/we knew where we were in the thread (feel free to have it changed).

Reactions: 5
I have taken it upon myself to name the thread as it didn't seem as though there were any suggestions/we knew where we were in the thread (feel free to have it changed).
I like it. Plenty of other idiots to report.

Julie Colquhoun is absolutely boiling my piss! If theres anyone creating more fear than the media its that bleeping wretched witch. I want to go to Bristol and break those clicking fingers of hers!! Shes so trying to drum up followers and likes in the hope of getting people on board to sell WATER FILTER
MACHINES. YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Oh do duck off Julie!!!

Reactions: 3
Quoting @HulaHannah because the thread’s changed since my last post!

‘He's definitely becoming one of my favourite people! DRG needs a blue tick to battle all these hole 'celebs' that get to say what they want unchallenged’

Yes. This. That tool Sean J Ward HAS got a bastard blue tick & spews nothing but bile. I don’t think the number of followers you have should be the only criteria.

Reactions: 1
So from the last thread (I won't copy and paste the recap from there - but go and read if you are new and want to understand)...

Ellie had disappeared from Social Media after being called out on IG on @originalelliegrey and some drama in her Telegram group. She has not been seen under her own name or picture on IG since, but did make a Facebook appearance to try and shame a hospitality venue for expecting patrons to be vaccinated. I say she has not been seen under her own name or picture as 'a friend/acquaintance' joined the last thread suggesting she is using other names and pics to create accounts to boost her opinions/arguments, fight her dramas, etc. so there is every chance she is still very active on social media.

While Ellie seems quiet and there is nothing to link her to dangerous messages directly just now, it is only fair that others are also called out. Since she went quiet, @originalelliegrey has not posted new posts, little is discussed here as if she is quiet there is nothing to call her out on...her acquaintances on the otherhand are all still very active so...

Aron Walton is seemingly still waiting to go to court over covid breaches, and things may be getting worse for him as an account has appeared on IG calling out predatory behaviour within the tattoo industry in the South West, naming him and his alleged son and ex-partners have been commenting on that post.

WAG Leanne...well she's still sharing crap, on an account with a 12K following after losing her 250K verified account. Meant to be trying to stay relevant and earning as a Celeb by joining some boxing event that refuse to confirm if COVID measures will apply to the likes of Leanne, but her opponent (Rachel Lugo - vaccinated) is currently in bed with the virus so she better hope Rachel recovers from the infection well and quickly if she wants to use the event to try and recover a career.

Beeeeeeba has finally lost her main account account now using a back up, but she was sharing false info and her unclothed children.

Exposing_nothing has had a job interview, so hopefully we'll begin to see less of him and he'll not have as much time to film himself 'serving' vaccine centres notices of liability (yes....🙄), or sharing video of vaccine centre processes that show nothing untoward.

I'm beginning to worry that TheNurseWhoRefusesToAnswerQuestions may need surgical removal from her uniform and sandwich board.

And while it is funny to laugh at some of them, I think it is worth remembering that Kate Shemirani exists, was struck off from the NMC recently, has a son speaking out against her, yet still got on stage at a rally and basically called for the names and details of clinicians and suggested they should suffer the same consequences as those at the Nuremberg trials - hanging. Multiple people reported her to police and PREVENT, but not sure that there has been a satisfactory outcome so far. (Worth noting today, the Nuremberg Code isn't legally binding and whilst it did impact research ethics, it actually was never taken into guidelines by the major healthcare colleges - so the chants of illegal behaviour over the Nuremberg Code is crap!). And as well as possibly inciting violence at these rallies (I don't think we can ignore the Jo Cox murder as the result of one unstable and extreme person taking in messages like this), there now may be situations where anti-vaxx posters are being put up with razors behind to stop removal...so the whole thing can be funny trying to understand thought processes, exhausting arguing with people that are just so brainwashed, and angering given the complete lack of social responsibility, but it is also being used as an excuse for them to spew hate and actually pose real physical threats.

Reactions: 9
Julie Colquhoun is absolutely boiling my piss! If theres anyone creating more fear than the media its that bleeping wretched witch. I want to go to Bristol and break those clicking fingers of hers!! Shes so trying to drum up followers and likes in the hope of getting people on board to sell WATER FILTER
MACHINES. YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Oh do duck off Julie!!!
I really dislike her. All her followers are like ‘oh thank you Julie, you are so beautiful, what would we do without you?’ And the answer is, they might not be as stressed and terrified. She is truly awful. Do you think she even believes what she’s saying, or is it all literally to reel in her gullible/vulnerable followers and flog them the water filters?

Reactions: 4
Piers Corbyn, Angus Lancaster, Jonathan Trapman and some other twit convicted last Thursday. Interesting to see Jonathan Twatman was absent, probably still suffering from Long Covid. I wonder if he told the Court that or tried to bamboozle them with his ‘exhaustion’ load of codswallop. Or maybe it was his Strawman that spent 3 weeks in hospital with Covid and not The Jonathan Twatman in the flesh😆
Disappointing to see they only got a conditional discharge and £22 fine, wonder if Corbyn tried to pay his in Monopoly money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have lurked for some time, after some friends were posting Ellie’s posts. Today I saw Angus Lancasters name come up and had to post.
I can’t say too much as it will out me but he is shady as hell. Not surprised he’s part of that crowd too.

Reactions: 2
Ha ha. Beeba’s been banned again from Facebook. Apparently “they” are getting scared! 🤣🤣🤣 No, you fooking idiot, “they” think you talk absolute shite and don’t want to be associated with you, just like IG. These pricks slag off social media but they’d be knackered without it!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Ha ha. Beeba’s been banned again from Facebook. Apparently “they” are getting scared! 🤣🤣🤣 No, you fooking idiot, “they” think you talk absolute shite and don’t want to be associated with you, just like IG. These pricks “hag off” social media but they’d be knackered without it!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Biba..
Mother of starseeds
Breaker of chains
Talker of bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha. Beeba’s been banned again from Facebook. Apparently “they” are getting scared! 🤣🤣🤣 No, you fooking idiot, “they” think you talk absolute shite and don’t want to be associated with you, just like IG. These pricks hag off social media but they’d be knackered without it!🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
It won’t let me say s l a g off! Keeps changing to hag!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Piers Corbyn, Angus Lancaster, Jonathan Trapman and some other twit convicted last Thursday. Interesting to see Jonathan Twatman was absent, probably still suffering from Long Covid. I wonder if he told the Court that or tried to bamboozle them with his ‘exhaustion’ load of codswallop. Or maybe it was his Strawman that spent 3 weeks in hospital with Covid and not The Jonathan Twatman in the flesh😆
Disappointing to see they only got a conditional discharge and £22 fine, wonder if Corbyn tried to pay his in Monopoly money.

£22 fine 🥴 they could have least fined them a decent amount! Wasn't worth everyone's time in court!

Reactions: 1
So i counted 17 people at todays protest that exposing chuff all came across. 17. Wowzers. Call the Police 😂

• Haha
Fiona Rose-Diamond comparing being banned from all her local pubs to Jews wearing yellow stars. As if Jews were only concerned about not being able to nip down their local for a cheeky pint, the delusional bint 😡.
Fiona you crazy duck, it wasnt so much you were barred for not wearing a mask, it was more to do with you being an attention-seeking gobby bleep.

The Norwich pub she is going to tomorrow must be The Murderers Pub in the city centre. Anyone local to there and fancies going down to hurl dog tit at her my Spaniel is happy to oblige with the ammunition.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.