Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the filter only works on the face….
I don't get the use of filters at the best of times but this twonk is preaching to 'live your truth, live in your light, blah blah blah' if you wanna live an authentic life stop spraying filters on ya face. Nowt wrong with a natural face even though I'd rather never see hers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lets hope they charge the twit
It’s about time they started properly charging them and not fining them. They put everything online so there is plenty of evidence.

Where they keep storming are just normal people in their jobs( I like those that are protesting). They won’t be those that make big decisions, or if they are there, they won’t reach that far. They get as far as the poorly paid receptionists/security etc, what next: hospitals/GPs? It won’t be long before someone influenced by them does something very very wrong. It won’t be a ring leader though will it they aren’t that stupid.

Doctors advising against a hike yet she enquires about joining an accredited Women’s Football team? Hmmm, isn’t that a bit too much with such ailments, even for your mystical powers Ellie?
Imagine it:

Phone rings……
“Good morning, Dr Death’s surgery”
“Morning, it’s Liey, can I speak to the Dr please?”
“Doc, it’s Grey again. Shall I tell her you’re dead?”
“No, put the bleep through. Could do with a laugh”
“Morning Dr, it’s Liey here. Can I join a football team?”
“Which one? Man City ladies? Arsenal?”
“No, it’s just some local team”
“Are you any good?”
“No, never played in my life, never wanted to, I’ve always preferred sitting on my arse at a keyboard, pretending to be Olivia Newton John”
“So, is this just another one of your bollocks scams - pretend you’re doing a bit of sport so that at some point you can fake an illness, heart attack, enabling you to put a fundraising page up for your poor unfortunate kids?”
“Well, yeah - pretty much”.
“Listen, as I said the other day, there’s absolutely duck all up with you that an honest day’s hard graft wouldn’t cure. Now stop ringing me every time you have another of your silly little air brained ideas. Okay football, cricket, rugby, whatever you like. In fact, the more dangerous the better. I understand there’s a decent boxing club near you. Now duck off”.

Lets hope they charge the twit
He’d better hurry up and offer his guilty plea. Panto rehearsals start soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was on deaths door like Liey I’d be wanting to spend every last second with my kids I’d be taking all the advice I could on how to look after myself .. climbing a mountain and joining a football team “against all docs advice” wouldn’t be priority .. but then I guess you don’t get many likes and follows for just spending time with your kids

Reactions: 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE 🥳 Hope you have the most fabulous day celebrating with your cats 😂 She woke up to 100’s of messages - from complete strangers. Awww lovely. Enjoy the party… for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE 🥳 Hope you have the most fabulous day celebrating with your cats 😂 She woke up to 100’s of messages - from complete strangers. Awww lovely. Enjoy the party… for one.
Hope she washes her hair before her party 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.