Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current situation: trying hard to keep my cool with a bleep on Facebook - he’ll bent on not having the vaccine because he has faith in God and will recover (he’s a vegan and that matters, apparently). He also thinks Kate Shiteroo is a lovely born again Christian and to top it all, Earth is definitely not a spinning ball. I can’t argue with cunts like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Well I have had a busy morning. Turns out liey has never been on maddy lucys radar….. let’s just say she is now 😉😉😉😉😉
I did wonder if she had been tipped off today based on the sun cream stories!
Aside from the terrible standard of English, does she REALLY believe, as a UK citizen, that she doesn’t have any rights?

She, and all the other fucktards at Canary Wharf didn’t get arrested for just being there were they? Perhaps she should try living in China?
I actually have a plan that could solve our problem and theirs', kind of like those exchange trips when we were at school. I think they should do an exchange trip with some Afghan refugees (if the government wants to lose record of their citizenship while they are away...). I think they could learn about just how lucky we are and how many rights and freedoms we have (although this lot bang on about rights but conveniently forget that with rights comes responsibilities), and then they can experience why masks and COVID weren't the biggest concern where there is much more pressing life threatening issues. If Afghanistan isn't for them, China, Hong Kong or North Korea could be an option to learn to appreciate British rights and freedom. Maybe even Texas since they seem to appreciate right wing US stances, no masks or vaccines necessary, but better all hope there are no unplanned/unwanted pregnancies. They really have absolutely no idea about how lucky we are here! They are not being forced to do anything against their will, but they seem to have no appreciation for the fact that my rights as an individual cannot impinge on another's, so if my right to chose not to have a vaccine (I am double pfizered) impinges on the life and health of another, then I am no longer completely free to do as I please, hence the potential for us not to be free to travel to various countries without evidence, even visit some hospitality venues if they want to go that far. Why is their 'right' to a coffee greater than a young or vulnerable barista's rights (who cannot be vaccinated due to age or health) to work safely? Why would an unvaccinated carer's or nurse's 'right' to work be held above their patient's right to life (and health)? It appears that rights should only apply to the anti-vaxx (not the truly medically exempt) and everyone else's fitted around them.

Reactions: 7
I am very intrigued to know this too @LegalEagle He has become far too arrogant of late. Almost like he thinks he’s untouchable.

One of my patients parents is a serving Police Officer & we were chatting about the ‘freedumb’ protests the other day. He has no time for the anti-vaxx lot either, so I mentioned Exposing_stupid & that he was posting videos of his behaviour on social media. His response was, ‘he won’t get away with that’.
I don't have anything more on Ash Bennett other than that he's an ignorant bleeping moron who needs to do MUCH better research, as do all the anti-vaxers

Reactions: 1
What’s happened to the fat bastard Ollyunwashed? Is he running scared of Wanky? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolute cunts.
They really are cunts, I love going on the telegram pages of the people he shares to give him some abuse it really does confuse them & gets them thinking & I know Wanky reads it all. He turns his chat off now because of all the tit he gets 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Liey Gonad - everyone else on that camping page talking about camping - she has to make it about her in order to receive the ‘likes’ and sycophantic comments that sustain her.

She launches her recruitment drives in the most unlikely places.

Reactions: 7
Liey Gonad - everyone else on that camping page talking about camping - she has to make it about her in order to receive the ‘likes’ and sycophantic comments that sustain her.

She launches her recruitment drives in the most unlikely places.
She’s just pure cuntery.

Reactions: 3
Where do they get this tit from?
GPs get reimbursed for costs for delivering vaccine programmes - the admin, the appts used up, etc. The COVID programme was giving them £12.58 instead of the £10 that is provided for flu vaccines, but it was to cover the costs of the training (obviously there was some degree of training needed for a new vaccine, just as there would be any new vaccine) and also because there would likely be costs associated to a practice having to do the 15 mins monitoring (lost appts due to staff, rooms, etc.). There is £10 extra for patients they identify as housebound and travel to vaccinate. There is also an extra £10 for eligible children in the 12-15 age group, but this is because the government aren't doing mass vaccines in this group currently and there is no way of them centrally identifying kids in the eligible categories (kids living with immunocompromised relatives, kids who are carers, kids with eligible health issues, etc). so this payment was to help cover the admin costs involved in individual practices identifying these kids on their own lists, contacting and inviting these kids, and the admin involved in consenting kids, etc. It's not a bonus that they are pocketing! It is simply to help make sure that GPs can effectively identify the right kids! For smaller practices, or even huge ones, I suppose it would help fund even a temp admin assistant or overtime to spend a few hours on focusing on this. It's not like this £10 is available to them for anything other than practice costs. They make it seem as though (well to be fair they probably think that it's the case) this money is funding a holiday or something!

Plus, it's worth them actually thinking about the fact that huge numbers of people are being vaccinated at clinics/hubs rather than their GP...if this was in any way about profit, do they not think that GP surgeries would be rushing to open to offer vaccine clinics all day everyday to prevent their patients going to a hub? (And they could do that without disrupting too many other appts. You could employ and train someone on minimum wage to vaccinate someone every few minutes, so for say paying £9 an hour but bringing in £12.58 every few minutes...ah, but see, it's not making them huge profits and bonuses like they want the sheep to believe!) Any GP or HCP involved in vaccinating at hubs are not getting paid per vaccine, they'll either have been brought in as part of their salaried working hours or have a locum shift being paid per shift or hour for being there regardless of how many people come through the doors, so why would they bother working there if they could be making loads at their own practices? Ah yes, because it isn't profit in their pockets but covering practice costs.

Reactions: 9
GPs get reimbursed for costs for delivering vaccine programmes - the admin, the appts used up, etc. The COVID programme was giving them £12.58 instead of the £10 that is provided for flu vaccines, but it was to cover the costs of the training (obviously there was some degree of training needed for a new vaccine, just as there would be any new vaccine) and also because there would likely be costs associated to a practice having to do the 15 mins monitoring (lost appts due to staff, rooms, etc.). There is £10 extra for patients they identify as housebound and travel to vaccinate. There is also an extra £10 for eligible children in the 12-15 age group, but this is because the government aren't doing mass vaccines in this group currently and there is no way of them centrally identifying kids in the eligible categories (kids living with immunocompromised relatives, kids who are carers, kids with eligible health issues, etc). so this payment was to help cover the admin costs involved in individual practices identifying these kids on their own lists, contacting and inviting these kids, and the admin involved in consenting kids, etc. It's not a bonus that they are pocketing! It is simply to help make sure that GPs can effectively identify the right kids! For smaller practices, or even huge ones, I suppose it would help fund even a temp admin assistant or overtime to spend a few hours on focusing on this. It's not like this £10 is available to them for anything other than practice costs. They make it seem as though (well to be fair they probably think that it's the case) this money is funding a holiday or something!

Plus, it's worth them actually thinking about the fact that huge numbers of people are being vaccinated at clinics/hubs rather than their GP...if this was in any way about profit, do they not think that GP surgeries would be rushing to open to offer vaccine clinics all day everyday to prevent their patients going to a hub? (And they could do that without disrupting too many other appts. You could employ and train someone on minimum wage to vaccinate someone every few minutes, so for say paying £9 an hour but bringing in £12.58 every few minutes...ah, but see, it's not making them huge profits and bonuses like they want the sheep to believe!) Any GP or HCP involved in vaccinating at hubs are not getting paid per vaccine, they'll either have been brought in as part of their salaried working hours or have a locum shift being paid per shift or hour for being there regardless of how many people come through the doors, so why would they bother working there if they could be making loads at their own practices? Ah yes, because it isn't profit in their pockets but covering practice costs.
Thank you @HulaHannah

Reactions: 2
Where do they get this tit from?
Their masters take a slither of truth then twist and manipulate it until its completely unrecognisable then throw it back out onto social media as a meme where they know their sheep with grab on to it and furiously repost it without using their brains.

Reactions: 9
Julie C enormously confused today. Firstly there’s her ongoing confusion about how the vaccine works, but secondly, jeez that earring, nail and lip combo 😬

Reactions: 2
Julie C enormously confused today. Firstly there’s her ongoing confusion about how the vaccine works, but secondly, jeez that earring, nail and lip combo 😬
Haahhhahahaha YES!! I’ve just watched it. She’s really not in a birthday weekend bubble is she. She is stressed and pissed off. Hilarious. She is eratic! She’s probably fed up with friends and family who have dismissed her, had a shite birthday (of which a 50th is supposed to be special!) and has come to the conclusion that they all think shes a crazy bumbling old crow so may as well bloody go for it today. Also shes probably making out everything is absolutely tickety boo hence the Bet Lynch dingers and the red lippy. Nice try Julie Babes. We all know you are misssssserable as sin, desperate for everyone to save and share your videos so you have more chance of getting some more gullible maureens to join your high ticket high value PIECE OF SHITE biz. Happy birthday weekend Julie Babes. Bet its been amaaaaaazzzzing and one to remember 👍🏼🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's confused and also wish she stop driving and going live. Like, just wait till you're at your destination babe. These ranges can wait, stop endangering other road users and have some awareness.

Ffs she just doesn't understand the information she thinks is fact is simply not fact it is misinformation. Wanker!

Additionally, in the last bit she says that a bar she went to said if they didn't scan the qr code yet had to pay 5% more. I call Bellshill lies. She'd have been all over socials showing it happening at the time. What a pillock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.