Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening. Me again. Ranting about Exposing_stupid AGAIN.
His latest post is beyond arrogant & once again, smacks of his delusion that he is above the law & can do & say as he pleases without consequence.
So, he’s threatening to visit his local MP to serve him with one of those utterly pointless notices of liability. For what? Not going along with Stupid’s demands?
I am not a fan of the Conservatives by any means, but I think the MPs response was measured & entirely reasonable. He, like all of us, has the right to do his job without fear of threats or intimidation.

I hope he does call the police. I’d like nothing more than to see the smug smile wiped off Ash’s weasley little face once & for all.

*I may or may not have forwarded the post to Mr Colburn.

**And Surrey Police
😈

3C50208F-F636-488E-A70C-9845ED4718D6.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.