Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this charity encourage people to visit the kids. Sure they do. They must just hand out the addresses of these children so any one can pop over. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
💯 white saviour vibes! Again another example of her extreme narcissism. That post is duck all to do with helping those kids…. I’d be surprised if they were even real. This is ALL about her. The caption is alllllll about her. It’s sickening. She is sickening. Me me me me me me me “everyone look at me I’m helping these poor little kids in Uganda! I’m so virtuous, tell me what an amazing person I am”
I’m going to get one of my IT clever arse mates to do some of the reverse photo searching. Let’s see where else these poor little orphans are featured…

Reactions: 9
So this charity encourage people to visit the kids. Sure they do. They must just hand out the addresses of these children so any one can pop over. Idiot.
I sponsor a child in sierra leone via plan international, you have to sponsor for a year before they would consider a visit and then I think there a numerous hoops to jump through

Reactions: 6
I sponsor a child in sierra leone via plan international, you have to sponsor for a year before they would consider a visit and then I think there a numerous hoops to jump through
Do you plaster it all over social media tho? If not, it doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure this return is well thought through by her. She’ll be around for a few weeks then the shake down of her dumb fans will begin as she collects donations to make her visit to Uganda… 🔮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.