Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not heard much from Lawyers for Liberty recently or Anna de Bissuret. Has anyone else?
I vaguely know Anna de Bisseret.

Her Facebook profile name is Anna de Biscuit.

She's been ranting conspiracy nonsense for years.

No one on this thread will be surprised to discover that she's also been on anti-psychotic medication for years.

Keep reporting her account and posts, that’s the best way to deal with these cretins 😤
Whenever I find an anti-vaxer with a public Facebook profile, I report every single post which contains false information.

Reactions: 4
Liey is pushing some African orphanage ‘charity’ now.

No charity number though of course. Not even an address.

I vaguely know Anna de Bisseret.

Her Facebook profile name is Anna de Biscuit.

She's been ranting conspiracy nonsense for years.

No one on this thread will be surprised to discover that she's also been on anti-psychotic medication for years.

She must have me blocked on fb x

Whenever I find an anti-vaxer with a public Facebook profile, I report every single post which contains false information.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s official, Remeece with his self-anointed degrees is now more qualified than any Dr / Scientist.
Beggars belief, out of all the Troofers out there he is most deserving of a Thick bleep of the Year Award. He doesn’t know the difference between nanoparticles and nano SIM’s which is why he thinks the vaccines have the same tracking technology in them as your phone ! 😆
Although his side kick Jen is definitely another contender for the crown. Her grammar is worse than my dog’s. Interesting to see why she has on her Insta her name as Kelly Smith? Then again that’s probably her way of spelling Jennifer.
Remeece wrote: "I've got a batchelors degree" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s the link where Ellie sponsored them

6 days ago.🤪. Not sure how many ‘multiple updates per week’ she can have had during that timeframe. Nor how she’s paid to have them clothes made & been sent photos of them wearing them…. In 6 days.

She’s off on a trip there in March. Better get vaxxed then Ellie

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a feeling these threads are going to pick up again 😂😂

“Nothing feels as good as healthy looks” …. Firstly Ellie I believe the phrase would be “nothing looks as good as healthy feels” … 🤦🏽‍♀️ Secondly … it’s a shame her charitable nature couldn’t extend out to the nasty cheap unethical fast fashion brands…as her green dress is from PLT - pretty little thing. Lovely that you care so much about these kids in Uganda but don’t give a tit about the exploited sweatshop people making your garments.

Reactions: 14
You checked with THEIR MOTHER

…. If you could share photos of the kids from the ORPHANAGE.

THE ORPHANAGE 🤦🏽‍♀️
💯 white saviour vibes! Again another example of her extreme narcissism. That post is duck all to do with helping those kids…. I’d be surprised if they were even real. This is ALL about her. The caption is alllllll about her. It’s sickening. She is sickening. Me me me me me me me “everyone look at me I’m helping these poor little kids in Uganda! I’m so virtuous, tell me what an amazing person I am”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.