Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy posting all that on a random camping group…. She can’t help but write about nature/food healing etc can she. Does she think wild campers are also alternative thinkers? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's back ... so I'm back. Hello.

Question. How is she going to delete all the negatives comments if she is 'very rarely, if ever' going to look at her comments?

Reactions: 7
She's back ... so I'm back. Hello.

Question. How is she going to delete all the negatives comments if she is 'very rarely, if ever' going to look at her comments?
I thought this! She’s replied to comments about her where her dress is from though. So, um…. I guess she’s lying?

Reactions: 4
Strange that she’s not mentioned her cancer / pacemaker here. Isn’t it?
There she is. Liey. We’ve missed you.

Also. Why only 17.5k followers. Where are the rest.

Biological norm. Sounds like a tit washing powder

Her tiktok is @forthememorybox

She’s following 39 people. stew the Knobhead, Jacalyn dunce and lots of vegan recipie profiles.

Also… Delilahs dad.
You’d think she’d have learnt her lesson by now
A narcissist in it’s truest form

Reactions: 3
There she is. Liey. We’ve missed you.

Also. Why only 17.5k followers. Where are the rest.

Biological norm. Sounds like a tit washing powder

Her tiktok is @forthememorybox

She’s following 39 people. stew the Knobhead, Jacalyn dunce and lots of vegan recipie profiles.

Also… Delilahs dad.
That’s not Delilahs dad. Wrong Ollie.

Reactions: 1
I thought this! She’s replied to comments about her where her dress is from though. So, um…. I guess she’s lying?
Strange that she’s not mentioned her cancer / pacemaker here. Isn’t it?
Lying? Liey, telling lies? Surely this can’t be so! No!

I deliberately posted some stuff on my Facebook page, all about the vaccines and people who’ve died after refusing it. I wanted some of my lurkers to come out of the woodwork - sure enough, it brought a couple out. One of them is sharing Shiterani’s nonsense and telling us all what a good Christian woman she is………… One of my nurse pals is just letting rip, and another who lost a colleague to Covid is also on it. My son in law, who is French and not known for his tact, he’s simply said “You’re a bleeping idiot”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s not Delilahs dad. Wrong Ollie.
And she’s treating herself to a book every ‘few months’. bleeping hell. I’ve just read two in the last fortnight. And anyway, she had load of books to read…….I mean, if she only gets through one every few months, she should be good with this lot up to 2030. What a bleep.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has all that tit done to her face but won’t get a vaccine 🤷🏻‍♂️ She’s also got a go fund me going for 50k for solicitor fees but apparently is buying a house in Wales. How do these people fall for this tit?

Moving the goalposts once again 😴😴
What has Wales done to deserve her?

The problem is (and is applicable to every time they claim to be open to debate with scientists and doctors) they are at a point they are incapable of listening and rationalising. They are so set in their (wrong) beliefs and their misunderstanding that they are impossible to have a discussion with that will go anywhere. They are set on being right at any cost, even if it means ignoring or misunderstanding the obvious in front of them, and when it seems like anyone may be close to having them have to face actual facts they are blocked and ridiculed just to make sure anyone beginning to 'wake up' to the troofer lies begin to doubt the facts again or they lead a huge online attack and the die hard sheep become full on trolls.
Julie Colquhoun literally admitted this in her last live about having no friends. She said the way she deals with people who question her is basically just to ignore whatever they say and tell them she is right and she only deals in facts. And then she wonders why no one wants to come to her party 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meanwhile lieys back on the cancer lies
Do we have a rough date for her initial cancer? The child must be a few years old now is she not? The text there suggests she HAS cancer now, now Hodgkins Lymphoma is actually a very curable cancer (so curable pregnancy sorted it right out 🙄), so to make such a claim, she is either still pushing the thermogram stuff, that she was never cured by pregnancy (since she seemingly refused treatment), or that it has recurred and she has actually visited a hospital and all those lying doctors and shut down services for investigations and results...I'll put money on none of this being shared with her followers where she may be getting watched by other medics ready to call out ANY inconsistencies.

I think she was beginning to get attention withdrawal since even us here had moved on from her hence her sudden return.

Reactions: 3
Do we have a rough date for her initial cancer? The child must be a few years old now is she not? The text there suggests she HAS cancer now, now Hodgkins Lymphoma is actually a very curable cancer (so curable pregnancy sorted it right out 🙄), so to make such a claim, she is either still pushing the thermogram stuff, that she was never cured by pregnancy (since she seemingly refused treatment), or that it has recurred and she has actually visited a hospital and all those lying doctors and shut down services for investigations and results...I'll put money on none of this being shared with her followers where she may be getting watched by other medics ready to call out ANY inconsistencies.

I think she was beginning to get attention withdrawal since even us here had moved on from her hence her sudden return.
Good Evening fellow Tattlers! Now that our dear Eloise has returned I think it's only fair that I will be a bit more proactive again.

Ellie claimed she had (and beat) Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2018, the same year she had Delilah and signed her publishing deal with Sony.

Heres her 2019 plan.. sound familiar?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Stumbled upon this "political party"... Follow thine money - would love to know who's bank details these are
The bank account is almost certainly owned by Mark Steele:

You legend.

Thank you!

• Wow
The bank account is almost certainly owned by Mark Steele:

You legend.

Thank you!
From memory, Mark Steele started the SUN political party (I think in his brothers name) as an additional funding stream to take a council to court about 5G lampposts killing people. He gave his bank details out for SUN as well as on some fundraising sites.

Kate Sherimani promoted it at the beginning of the pandemic as a serious political contender. When the 5G conspiracy theories were being ridiculed by the MSM she distanced herself from Steele for a bit (until her public spat with Piers Corbyn), and then started to associate with him again. Funnily enough her focus was then all the Freedom Alliance crap with Fiona Rose Diamond. SUN hasn't really been mentioned since.

I may have more notes, but they're (digitally) buried under all of Ellies notes!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.