Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if she’s working for a living, that will become apparent by her lack of engagement with her ‘fans’. She never asked me for a reference. Shame that. I’d have given her such a good one…….

The guys from my gym did Snowden at weekend. Shame I didn’t know she was there, they could have said hello…

Reactions: 1
She has all that tit done to her face but won’t get a vaccine 🤷🏻‍♂️ She’s also got a go fund me going for 50k for solicitor fees but apparently is buying a house in Wales. How do these people fall for this tit?

Moving the goalposts once again 😴😴
There she is. Liey. We’ve missed you.

Also. Why only 17.5k followers. Where are the rest.

Biological norm. Sounds like a tit washing powder

Her tiktok is @forthememorybox

She’s following 39 people. stew the Knobhead, Jacalyn dunce and lots of vegan recipie profiles.

Also… Delilahs dad.
It must be one of her old back up accounts as I was already following her without having to request.
It was obvious she would be back this is these people’s lives they can’t live without it unfortunately.

It must be one of her old back up accounts as I was already following her without having to request.
It was obvious she would be back this is these people’s lives they can’t live without it unfortunately.
We proper tempted fate didn’t we! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
His vocabulary is somewhat limited isn’t it.
If he stopped repeating himself every 10 seconds, his crap would be less than a minute each time.

Awww. He’s run off his feet - “workin, tahoooin, resurrchin, dealin with stuff, bein a dad (yep, he really said that). Oh and selfies. Apparently people turn up for a bleeping selfie with him. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈. So, If anyone wants to talk to him, they can’t just turn up at his studio, they must book in for a tit tahooo. Imagine it :

“Hi Aaron, can we talk about Q?”
“Yeh man, I’m free now, but you have to have a tahooo. What do you want?”
“Er, St Paul’s Cathedral on my knob?”
“Can’t do that mate”
“An Oldham Athletic badge?”
“Na”
“Picture of the Queen?”
“No bleeping chance”
“A dog?”
“Can do you a really decent pit bull?”
“I was thinking more of a little King Charles”
“No mate, can’t do that”
“Oh duck it, what about LOVE & HATE across both sets of knuckles?”
“Now you’re talkin. Take a seat. Have you seen the results of the election? Trump won ya know”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If one more of these bloody morons gives one more lecture about critical thinking I believe I might explode. If they actually understood what critical thinking is they might realise that they are about as far away from it as you can get. They do not realise their absolute rock solid certainty that they are right by definition excludes them from the description. Stupid stupid stupids are enraging me tonight. I thought I was past that!!

Reactions: 3
I wish they'd all just fall off a big hill connecting with vibrations and nature, etc. I'd stop caring if it wasn't for the fact that we probably are walking a fine line just now between getting enough vaccines into people to try and minimise serious disease and falling into yet another horrendous winter. The NHS shouldn't be struggling in A&E, etc. everyday yet, and if we continue having to deal with more sick people as a result of COVID healthcare delays on top of the creeping up COVID hospitalizations going into Winter there is a huge risk of needing to take huge steps back.

They've had their say for months, and online given how slowly the platforms deal with misinformation, but to see them still preventing people who want the vaccine getting it is making my blood boil. Don't want it, don't have it, but stop interfering with the choices of others! Although it makes me slightly gleeful inside to hear them call each other out, like Aron going on about Kate Shemirani because she doesn't talk about 'common law' which he should already realise wasn't applicable hence his court fines! It's like most nonsense movements, eventually they eat themselves from the inside out and they publicly undermine themselves with all the fighting and callouts. And then we have the reappearance of a charlatan...wonder if she's ready to start selling 'sun' products hence her need to reappear before the movement completely dies or implodes.

As for the Ivermectin thing I was tagged in, I don't know what they are trying to claim? Make out that all along a cancer cure was withheld?? Quite clearly states two points down (although I appreciate that after the first few words his brain probably couldn't take any more in) that the evidence suggests (small animal studies mostly I believe) that it could work in some scenarios ALONGSIDE standard cancer treatments, but there also a real risk of drug resistance.

Although it led me down a little side track reading about ovarian cancer... cannot find data yet on humans, but Ivermectin affected fertility in female rabbits, oral use is potentially linked to toxicity in baby during pregnancy and the list of adverse drug reactions is significant... so you know...

I saw a post today for vaccination where someone had commented underneath about there being more ADRs reported on the Yellow Card scheme for this one than all others combined for the last 10 years. Nothing to do with the fact that an entire population has been primed to be slightly more wary of this one because it is new and was 'fast'. If they think back I bet they all had symptoms after most vaccines they've ever had but never considered reporting them! Plus this troofers keep trying to make out that no one knew about the Yellow Card Scheme and need it pointed out, so surely they should be able to recognise that people didn't know they could report their headache, sore arm or broken ankle that was definitely the vaccine and not alcohol related for their last vaccine.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I wish they'd all just fall off a big hill connecting with vibrations and nature, etc. I'd stop caring if it wasn't for the fact that we probably are walking a fine line just now between getting enough vaccines into people to try and minimise serious disease and falling into yet another horrendous winter. The NHS shouldn't be struggling in A&E, etc. everyday yet, and if we continue having to deal with more sick people as a result of COVID healthcare delays on top of the creeping up COVID hospitalizations going into Winter there is a huge risk of needing to take huge steps back.

They've had their say for months, and online given how slowly the platforms deal with misinformation, but to see them still preventing people who want the vaccine getting it is making my blood boil. Don't want it, don't have it, but stop interfering with the choices of others! Although it makes me slightly gleeful inside to hear them call each other out, like Aron going on about Kate Shemirani because she doesn't talk about 'common law' which he should already realise wasn't applicable hence his court fines! It's like most nonsense movements, eventually they eat themselves from the inside out and they publicly undermine themselves with all the fighting and callouts. And then we have the reappearance of a charlatan...wonder if she's ready to start selling 'sun' products hence her need to reappear before the movement completely dies or implodes.

As for the Ivermectin thing I was tagged in, I don't know what they are trying to claim? Make out that all along a cancer cure was withheld?? Quite clearly states two points down (although I appreciate that after the first few words his brain probably couldn't take any more in) that the evidence suggests (small animal studies mostly I believe) that it could work in some scenarios ALONGSIDE standard cancer treatments, but there also a real risk of drug resistance.

Although it led me down a little side track reading about ovarian cancer... cannot find data yet on humans, but Ivermectin affected fertility in female rabbits, oral use is potentially linked to toxicity in baby during pregnancy and the list of adverse drug reactions is significant... so you know...

I saw a post today for vaccination where someone had commented underneath about there being more ADRs reported on the Yellow Card scheme for this one than all others combined for the last 10 years. Nothing to do with the fact that an entire population has been primed to be slightly more wary of this one because it is new and was 'fast'. If they think back I bet they all had symptoms after most vaccines they've ever had but never considered reporting them! Plus this troofers keep trying to make out that no one knew about the Yellow Card Scheme and need it pointed out, so surely they should be able to recognise that people didn't know they could report their headache, sore arm or broken ankle that was definitely the vaccine and not alcohol related for their last vaccine.

God, I wish these fuckers could spend five minutes with you.

Reactions: 2
God, I wish these fuckers could spend five minutes with you.
The problem is (and is applicable to every time they claim to be open to debate with scientists and doctors) they are at a point they are incapable of listening and rationalising. They are so set in their (wrong) beliefs and their misunderstanding that they are impossible to have a discussion with that will go anywhere. They are set on being right at any cost, even if it means ignoring or misunderstanding the obvious in front of them, and when it seems like anyone may be close to having them have to face actual facts they are blocked and ridiculed just to make sure anyone beginning to 'wake up' to the troofer lies begin to doubt the facts again or they lead a huge online attack and the die hard sheep become full on trolls.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg she’s baccckkkk ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I haven’t been on here for ages… dropped off here when she went but now I see she’s back!!!

Dr Sammy on Insta was getting a lot of abuse on a post yesterday from the anti vaxx lot she’s dealt with them well.

So on that reasoning, why haven’t I been ill seeing as I’ve had both my jabs?

Could it be (whispers) that your reasoning is bollocks JD?
The irony of Little Miss Botox lecturing people on introducing toxins into thier bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.