Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also sponsoring children in an African orphanage, she popped up on a page I'm on
Ooooo. Do share that information. I promised her that if she ever tried to go near a charity, I would give her a glowing reference………

Found it - wasn’t hard. No charity number anywhere in their site? A mobile contact number? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I wonder who the doctors were who told her what she could or couldn’t do? The ones she never saw? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still a tit, but at least she’s not telling young women to avoid smears/mammograms/encouraging sunbeds etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its Julies big 50th on Saturday and none of her friends are interested in celebrating with her at her party and neither are her sisters by the sounds of it. She’s totally fine though. She’s fine. SHE’S FINE 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its Julies big 50th on Saturday and none of her friends are interested in celebrating with her at her party and neither are her sisters by the sounds of it. She’s totally fine though. She’s fine. SHE’S FINE 😵💫
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she could ask Wanky. He’d turn up to the opening of a crisp bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooo. Do share that information. I promised her that if she ever tried to go near a charity, I would give her a glowing reference………

Found it - wasn’t hard. No charity number anywhere in their site? A mobile contact number? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

I wonder who the doctors were who told her what she could or couldn’t do? The ones she never saw? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still a tit, but at least she’s not telling young women to avoid smears/mammograms/encouraging sunbeds etc.
Ah. Implying that she’s unwell again….

What friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww and people are still missing poor Ellie 😂
Aw, bless her little heart. I wonder how all her businesses are coming along? What were they now - fanny soaps; suncreams that may as well have been fairy liquid for the protection they offered; legal services 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣; dog destruction; child coaching; holistic bollocks; hair dressing; piano tutor; singing coach; vaccine information provider; charity fundraiser; ah the list was just endless. In a funny kind of way, I miss Liey and her bollocks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she could just stay in and breastfeed her kitten.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My younger son is trying to get his 2nd vaccination done in Brighton. He needs to use a walk-in as he's not currently registered with a Brighton GP. These people make me soooo angry, especially that plastic faced twit Kate Shemirani.

• Angry
My younger son is trying to get his 2nd vaccination done in Brighton. He needs to use a walk-in as he's not currently registered with a Brighton GP. These people make me soooo angry, especially that plastic faced twit Kate Shemirani.

Me too. Shemirani is a bleep of the highest magnitude. Face full of botox and fillers and she still looks like an old man's knee. Despicable old hag who's hate and bile makes everyone in the NHS, including my wife, a little less safe. It's time the authorities dealt with these people and stopped arsing around with them...

Reactions: 8
And Wanky is upset with Kate Shitaroo as well. Jesus, must be bad if that wanker is getting his knickers in a twist. He needs a bit of Grecian for that beard of his as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Quite an accurate description of her though... its all falling apart for them.
According to him, they were getting ready to lock us down for five years. I’d love to spend an hour inside his head. He trusts Trump implicitly and soon, everyone will be awake. He’s going with his gut and his trust of Q. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
According to him, they were getting ready to lock us down for five years. I’d love to spend an hour inside his head. He trusts Trump implicitly and soon, everyone will be awake. He’s going with his gut and his trust of Q. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking about Trump this morning. Another month gone by and he's still not back in power. I think it will be soon though according to Thegreatbritishbird.

• Haha
Me too. Shemirani is a bleep of the highest magnitude. Face full of botox and fillers and she still looks like an old man's knee. Despicable old hag who's hate and bile makes everyone in the NHS, including my wife, a little less safe. It's time the authorities dealt with these people and stopped arsing around with them...
She has all that tit done to her face but won’t get a vaccine 🤷🏻‍♂️ She’s also got a go fund me going for 50k for solicitor fees but apparently is buying a house in Wales. How do these people fall for this tit?

Moving the goalposts once again 😴😴

Last edited:
F7CE90B0-7047-4EDB-937C-44B31BEB6A16.jpeg
Actually spent ages wondering who this was and why I follow such rubbish until it clicked.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.