Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanky is absolutely bleeping raging. Extinction rebellion is in the news (the news channels that he loathes). Apparently they are paid by the Government. Come on Wanky. Even you’re not that bleeping thick.

Whatever he smoked last night hasn’t calmed him down as much as he thought it would - he’s bleeping apoplectic. I think he might be a little bit pissed that his dirty dozen taking over a library did not appear in the press, whereas ER bringing the city to a standstill, did. However, ER is a satanic organisation, paid for by the state and they also get the privilege of being arrested and belted (whilst being paid, of course). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And this little charmer is Darren Hedley. He was bitten by a police dog. Frankly, the dog didn’t go far enough.

My main worry is the dog’s safety.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I take it back. It did hit the headlines. This, I have it on good authority, appeared on page 798 of the Wanker Times. Question Time next Wanky. Wait for the call. It’s coming.

I’m thinking Wanky is clutching at straws…… and doesn’t understand much at all…….. @HulaHannah
He really is a tosser. Invading Chester courts!! I was so enraged I had to have an extra pinch of snuff...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it back. It did hit the headlines. This, I have it on good authority, appeared on page 798 of the Wanker Times. Question Time next Wanky. Wait for the call. It’s coming.

I’m thinking Wanky is clutching at straws…… and doesn’t understand much at all…….. @HulaHannah
Well worth it then!!
I do wonder what they intend doing when they take over these buildings & same for the ones who claimed Edinburgh Castle are they planing on living there 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone would find this ok
I swear to God, one of these days I’ll board a plane, go find that bleep and give her such a bleeping pasting. Ok, your child, your skanky body, do what you want - but why does she need to share it in social media? She’s not a full shilling. What does she have to prove, really? I used to have baths with my two when they were little. I never felt the need to take photographs, get them developed, have another thousand reprinted and pass them around family and friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beeeeeeeba, we get it - you’re having a ball, there’s only so many ways and times you can say it. We’ve all got the message. You’re blissfully happy. So, take yourself off social media and go and live that best life with your kids. You bleep.

And if I see much more of this wrinkled up bleep, I’ll stab myself in the eye with a sausage.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Who do they think makes ivermectin? bIg PHARMA???

This, my friends, is Dazz Peterson. He’s one of Wanky’s cronies in Aus. Once he’s sorted out Aus, he’s going to help Wanky. Lord above.
God help us 😂😂

Wanky now threatening the Daily Mail he genuinely thinks him & his misfits are taking over I’d love to be on what he’s on 😂😂

• Haha
God help us 😂😂

Wanky now threatening the Daily Mail he genuinely thinks him & his misfits are taking over I’d love to be on what he’s on 😂😂
I’ve just pissed myself at that!!!!! Does he think those glasses make him somehow palatable? duck off you knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear to God, one of these days I’ll board a plane, go find that bleep and give her such a bleeping pasting. Ok, your child, your skanky body, do what you want - but why does she need to share it in social media? She’s not a full shilling. What does she have to prove, really? I used to have baths with my two when they were little. I never felt the need to take photographs, get them developed, have another thousand reprinted and pass them around family and friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beeeeeeeba, we get it - you’re having a ball, there’s only so many ways and times you can say it. We’ve all got the message. You’re blissfully happy. So, take yourself off social media and go and live that best life with your kids. You bleep.

And if I see much more of this wrinkled up bleep, I’ll stab myself in the eye with a sausage.
I’ll come with you! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1

This makes my blood boil I swear they must be paid opposition or controlled opposition whatever they like to call it because how else do the police just let it happen & let them close test centres down 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also fair play to the young lad that pulled the lead out of her microphone 😂

Reactions: 1
Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.