Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s official, Remeece with his self-anointed degrees is now more qualified than any Dr / Scientist.
Beggars belief, out of all the Troofers out there he is most deserving of a Thick bleep of the Year Award. He doesn’t know the difference between nanoparticles and nano SIM’s which is why he thinks the vaccines have the same tracking technology in them as your phone ! 😆
Although his side kick Jen is definitely another contender for the crown. Her grammar is worse than my dog’s. Interesting to see why she has on her Insta her name as Kelly Smith? Then again that’s probably her way of spelling Jennifer.
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️ When I see posts like this, I genuinely worry for humanity. How is it possible to be this stupid (& arrogant)?

The main reason I’m here in this group, is to remind myself that these idiots are (hopefully) in the minority & that I’m not alone in my despair.

I think you’ll all resonate with the attached image that is me most days.

8531858A-F8BF-4AA8-B0C1-47F4479004E5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah Julie, Julie, Julie. I think you think you're clever by saying how so many people get together every month and march, maskless, and no-one gets sick and there's no spike.
Well, of course there's no spike coz none of you fuckers get tested regardless of how sick you get. Idiot. Additionally, there's been plenty if truthers getting sick, you included. Lolz

Reactions: 9
Ah Julie, Julie, Julie. I think you think you're clever by saying how so many people get together every month and march, maskless, and no-one gets sick and there's no spike.
Well, of course there's no spike coz none of you fuckers get tested regardless of how sick you get. Idiot. Additionally, there's been plenty if truthers getting sick, you included. Lolz
And why’s she starting a live while she’s eating? She’s grim 🤮

Reactions: 2
Fresh from a ventilator our Richard Fairbrass is still not too sexy for his anti vax shirt.
A scourge on society that one.

What I don’t get is why in the press (not going to say ‘MSM’ as I would sound like a right bleep) that these protestors are against mandatory vax passports, blah blah, when nearly all of them are protesting because they believe we are being purposely culled by a pweirdo elite, the weird fucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Each to their own religionwise but what is it with the youth of today and this new found trend linking medical freedoms with Jesus?
Doubt any of them have stepped inside a church and popped a few coins on a collection plate. Hardly the walls of Jericho. Their ‘Jesus’ fervour is more to do with a brainwashed QAnon belief we are all infiltrated by the Devil who happens to be a kiddy fiddling Democrat who loves pizza.

Ask any one of them fuckwits 1 of the 10 Commandments and it would be ‘thou shalt not have pineapple as a topping’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fresh from a ventilator our Richard Fairbrass is still not too sexy for his anti vax shirt.
A scourge on society that one.

What I don’t get is why in the press (not going to say ‘MSM’ as I would sound like a right bleep) that these protestors are against mandatory vax passports, blah blah, when nearly all of them are protesting because they believe we are being purposely culled by a pweirdo elite, the weird fucks.

bleeping astonishing what someone will do to keep their name in lights. Imagine it:

Phone rings:

Good morning Aged Talent Agencies.
Morning luv, it’s Fred here.
Who?
Fred darling, it’s me.
I’m sorry, who are you again?
Fred Fairbrass, you remember me, Right said Fred?
I’m sorry, I’m new to the agency. I don’t know who you are.
(The silly Wanker launches into a really tit acoustic version of I’m too twatty, gets all the words wrong, and ends with a flourish)
I’m sorry sir, I still can’t quite place you, anyway how can I help?
I’m looking for work, anything really.
You’re a singer?
Well, yeah.
Ah. (Flicks through some papers)
We’ve no gigs right now I’m afraid.
Nothing? Not even a few nights at the Winter Gardens?
No, sorry. (Flicks through more papers) Oh, wait a minute. Ethel and Tommy Postlethwaite are wanting a singer for their Golden wedding party. It’s £50 cash. It’s at Hyde Skin and Fat social club. Fancy it?
No, not really. Is there nothing at all that can bring me to the attention of the media?
Well, most failing, decrepit, aged has beens are jumping on the anti vax wagon so……
(Wanker rudely interrupts…)
YES YES, I’ll do it. What do I need to do?
Well, just be a wanker and tell everyone how you’re refusing the vaccine, Covid doesn’t exist, you’d rather get Covid and recover etc. The Sun will pick it up for sure.
Cheers love. I’m on it………… Er….. ask our Dickie if he can do Ethel and Tommy’s party, he’s looking for work as well.
Ok, thank you.
Phone goes silent. Receptionist bangs head on desk and says “For duck sake, I wish these bastards would just eat tit and die”.

bleeping astonishing what someone will do to keep their name in lights. Imagine it:

Phone rings:

Who?
Fred darling, it’s me.
(The silly Wanker launches into a really tit acoustic version of I’m too twatty, gets all the words wrong, and ends with a flourish)
You’re a singer?
Well, yeah.
No, sorry. (Flicks through more papers) Oh, wait a minute. Ethel and Tommy Postlethwaite are wanting a singer for their Golden wedding party. It’s £50 cash. It’s at Hyde Skin and Fat social club. Fancy it?
No, not really. Is there nothing at all that can bring me to the attention of the media?
Well, most failing, decrepit, aged has beens are jumping on the anti vax wagon so……
Well, just be a wanker and tell everyone how you’re refusing the vaccine, Covid doesn’t exist, you’d rather get Covid and recover etc. The Sun will pick it up for sure.
Cheers love. I’m on it………… Er….. ask our Dickie if he can do Ethel and Tommy’s party, he’s looking for work as well.
Ok, thank you.
Phone goes silent. Receptionist bangs head on desk and says “For duck sake, I wish these bastards would just eat tit and die”.
Just realised I’ve got the wrong brother, but it’s the thought that counts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's ridiculous that they still cannot mentally compute them all getting ill but not getting tested doesn't mean that they don't have covid-19/there is no spike, but when they have a combined IQ smaller than that of a face mask, it makes sense.

As for them joining some chanting the religious stuff, they need the religious zealot numbers now given so many of them have suddenly decided there is nothing to fight about/never actually cared. I wouldn't be surprised if they with their face mask IQs thought that they could help get some sort of religious exemption. Suddenly they remember the satanic worship/elite claims so maybe think they'll manage to get more sheep to follow them from the religious groups...and I actually wouldn't put it past some of them to suddenly be ready to fight for Jesus and Christianity because of all the coverage of refugees, mostly Muslims. I do think a large proportion of the anti-vaxx/covid deniers probably overlap on Venn diagrams with racists.

Reactions: 5
It's ridiculous that they still cannot mentally compute them all getting ill but not getting tested doesn't mean that they don't have covid-19/there is no spike, but when they have a combined IQ smaller than that of a face mask, it makes sense.

As for them joining some chanting the religious stuff, they need the religious zealot numbers now given so many of them have suddenly decided there is nothing to fight about/never actually cared. I wouldn't be surprised if they with their face mask IQs thought that they could help get some sort of religious exemption. Suddenly they remember the satanic worship/elite claims so maybe think they'll manage to get more sheep to follow them from the religious groups...and I actually wouldn't put it past some of them to suddenly be ready to fight for Jesus and Christianity because of all the coverage of refugees, mostly Muslims. I do think a large proportion of the anti-vaxx/covid deniers probably overlap on Venn diagrams with racists.
I’m going to have to stop looking at their tit. It’s making me anxious and I’m just not an anxious person at all!!

Wanky has been sharing some tit about David Icke being a Freemason (who bleeping cares, we know he’s a bleeping mentalist). He’s sharing a YouTube video that dates back to when Brown was PM………..

And this is currently doing the rounds of IG. Can’t they be arsed to actually read what they’re posting!!! Fuckwitted cretins.

And Katie Cuntkins is going to do a Katie question time later - I’ve got one for her - why are you such a bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m going to have to stop looking at their tit. It’s making me anxious and I’m just not an anxious person at all!!

Wanky has been sharing some tit about David Icke being a Freemason (who bleeping cares, we know he’s a bleeping mentalist). He’s sharing a YouTube video that dates back to when Brown was PM………..

And this is currently doing the rounds of IG. Can’t they be arsed to actually read what they’re posting!!! Fuckwitted cretins.

And Katie Cuntkins is going to do a Katie question time later - I’ve got one for her - why are you such a bleep.
I'm beginning to wonder if the likes of Aron et al. are so obsessed with the freemasons because they feel left out. I have never seen people talk about them so much other than this lot and to me it comes across like kids at school who become obsessed with the cool kid or a particular 'crowd' who they just really want to be friends with and talk about them too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm beginning to wonder if the likes of Aron et al. are so obsessed with the freemasons because they feel left out. I have never seen people talk about them so much other than this lot and to me it comes across like kids at school who become obsessed with the cool kid or a particular 'crowd' who they just really want to be friends with and talk about them too much.
Well for someone who purports to dislike Icke and his cronies with such a passion, he’s certainly got a lot to bleeping say about them.

Phone rings:

Who?
Fred darling, it’s me.
You’re a singer?
Well, yeah.
Ok, thank you.

Just realised I’ve got the wrong brother, but it’s the thought that counts
Easy mistake, both cunts.

Whoops JulieCWord has blocked me for calling her out on being the grifting MLM robbing bleep she is. Never mind, we share several mutual Facebook friends, (or at least the very few that have not quite yet de-friended her for being an embarrassing nutty bleep).
I see this stripey t-shirt nasal swallowing pontificating weasel face twit out from time to time, looking forward to the next time Julie! 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Easy mistake, both cunts.

Whoops JulieCWord has blocked me for calling her out on being the grifting MLM robbing bleep she is. Never mind, we share several mutual Facebook friends, (or at least the very few that have not quite yet de-friended her for being an embarrassing nutty bleep).
I see this stripey t-shirt nasal swallowing pontificating weasel face twit out from time to time, looking forward to the next time Julie! 😊
It’s probably for the best she’s blocked you, all she does is wind me up and make me despair for mankind (not for the reasons she wants). Sometimes I consider writing something controversial so she will block me, but I can’t quite tear myself away yet 😬

I really bleeping hate this bloke he’s got wind of a mass vaccination in Brighton today so he’s heading down there. It’s bank holiday has he really not got anything better to do? Does he not want to spend anytime with his kid? & I genuinely feel sorry for the people working their today & are going to have to put up with these muppets I really hope someone batters him soon or the police take appropriate action 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
When my dad was working, he was a Freemason for a bit. He would go out with other lawyers and get ridiculously drunk and usually end up talking to god on the big white telephone 🤮🚽
I remember me and mum sticking frozen peas down his shirt once when he was inebriated.
Barring getting avsolulely smashed and having a funny handshake then I don’t really remember much else about it.
Quite sure my lovely old dad was never a satanist tho.

Reactions: 4
I really bleeping hate this bloke he’s got wind of a mass vaccination in Brighton today so he’s heading down there. It’s bank holiday has he really not got anything better to do? Does he not want to spend anytime with his kid? & I genuinely feel sorry for the people working their today & are going to have to put up with these muppets I really hope someone batters him soon or the police take appropriate action 😡
Absolute bleep.

I hate him too. This is my ‘hood he’s soiling with his presence. I’m actually elsewhere today, or I’d happily go down there myself & tell him to stick his misinformation leaflets where the sun doesn’t shine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.