Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should get in touch with the Reading organisers & let them know that anti-vaxx propagandists are planning on using their event to spread their bile (& potentially the bloody virus)........

(DM them her post & stupid mug)
Remeece has already been there past couple of days blaring out his shite track to the festival goers queuing up to get in. As if they turned up to hear his crap music and not the proper musicians, the delusional bleep 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think she’s there - she just wants the woman who is apparently there to join her on live

The little corrie weasle who thinks he’s some kind of hippy love god is now grifting for this 👇🏼 😂😂😂
He’s never gonna work again. What a mug

• Haha
For anyone worried, Wanky has announced that ‘we’ve already won’. Quite what he’s won, I don’t know. A lifetime supply of STD testing kits? A proper crash helmet? Child care vouchers? A tattoo course for beginners? Speech ththerapy? Who knows.

Meanwhile, in Australia, the Aussie equivalent of Wanky has announced that unvaccinated families will be removed from their homes and put in concentration camps on a permanent basis. Yes, of course they are. What a twit.

And, here is an interesting little site……..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For anyone worried, Wanky has announced that ‘we’ve already won’. Quite what he’s won, I don’t know. A lifetime supply of STD testing kits? A proper crash helmet? Child care vouchers? A tattoo course for beginners? Speech ththerapy? Who knows.

Meanwhile, in Australia, the Aussie equivalent of Wanky has announced that unvaccinated families will be removed from their homes and put in concentration camps on a permanent basis. Yes, of course they are. What a twit.

It’s run by this silly born sod. What’s with these ex telly z listers ! 😆

Attachments

Of course they take donations to pay themselves to run the site 🤣👍🏼

Of course they take donations to pay themselves to run the site 🤣👍🏼
STD testing kits 😂😂😂

Was he liey all along?
Who knows. She’s such a tapped bleep, I wouldn’t put it past her.

This has boiled my piss. This bleeping mottley crew just pissing about, ‘taking over’ a public building. Jesus. How those officers didn’t bleeping smack one of them, I don’t know. Surely you can be arrested for wasting police time? Utter wankers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Remeece has already been there past couple of days blaring out his shite track to the festival goers queuing up to get in. As if they turned up to hear his crap music and not the proper musicians, the delusional bleep 😆.

What a bunch of pricks! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Apparently Beeeba’s already won too. duck knows what, as she still can’t bleeping shut up! 🤣🤣

So much for Wanky telling his cronies to stay local. His shenanigans today were in Liverpool. Jesus they make me so bleeping angry. I’m going to have to stop looking at his tit. Imbeciles.

• Angry
In other news Wanky & his misfits have taken over a library 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂
Did you watch any of the films? The older man stuttering and bleeping stammering over his script, the rest of the gobshites standing by filming it all - Christ, it would be enough to actually BE there and see it, let alone want to watch it back later.

And the absolute stupidity of it all, carrying on about the Magna Carta etc - the police officers standing there listening to it all. I’m sorry but these bleeping dicks are getting braver by the minute - they are planning more of this kind of tit.

The police are not here to deal with bleeping idiots like this - whilst they are in libraries having to listen to their bollocks, some poor bastard is being attacked, having their houses robbed etc.

The bleeping Chief Constables of every bastard constabulary should tell each bleeping officer to simply bang the bastards up each and every time. They need to get tough with these cunting morons. I’m bleeping raging.

In fact, I am writing to Cressida Dick and Priti Patel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did you watch any of the films? The older man stuttering and bleeping stammering over his script, the rest of the gobshites standing by filming it all - Christ, it would be enough to actually BE there and see it, let alone want to watch it back later.

And the absolute stupidity of it all, carrying on about the Magna Carta etc - the police officers standing there listening to it all. I’m sorry but these bleeping dicks are getting braver by the minute - they are planning more of this kind of tit.

The police are not here to deal with bleeping idiots like this - whilst they are in libraries having to listen to their bollocks, some poor bastard is being attacked, having their houses robbed etc.

The bleeping Chief Constables of every bastard constabulary should tell each bleeping officer to simply bang the bastards up each and every time. They need to get tough with these cunting morons. I’m bleeping raging.

In fact, I am writing to Cressida Dick and Priti Patel.
Yes the older man seemed like he didn’t say even know what he was on about and just got lost half way through.

And the old bint at the end saying the female officer just melted no she was cringing. I really do feel for the police having to put up with this tit you could see both of them thinking what the duck, we really don’t need this 😡
And by Wankys latest video he genuinely believes he’s onto something & is giving service corporations two weeks to give themselves up, to what I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like normal nothing will come from this and it will all be forgotten I just wish the police would deal with him & make an example of him 🤞🏻

Yes the older man seemed like he didn’t say even know what he was on about and just got lost half way through.

And the old bint at the end saying the female officer just melted no she was cringing. I really do feel for the police having to put up with this tit you could see both of them thinking what the duck, we really don’t need this 😡
And by Wankys latest video he genuinely believes he’s onto something & is giving service corporations two weeks to give themselves up, to what I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like normal nothing will come from this and it will all be forgotten I just wish the police would deal with him & make an example of him 🤞🏻
I left one of them a little message as well 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Why he shared that video is beyond me. The entire queue treats him & his hangers on like they’re invisible. I was almost embarrassed for him (y’know, if I had anything resembling empathy for these fucktards).

The comments though 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is it possible to get through the day being this dim?

‘Are they queuing to get vaccines?’ Well, dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn’t take a bleeping TENT to get mine.

Joe McGill almost gets it, ‘They’re at Reading. I think this might be the queue to get in?..........’

NO tit, NOT SHERLOCK 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

Oh dear! It is almost like they have been wrong about everything as there is another one with a court imposed fine that was 'never going to be enforceable'.

• Heart

I left one of them a little message as well 😡
Followed your lead. 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

And Wanky, in his Common Law Court. Must have been strange for that bleep, seeing a court when he wasn’t standing in the dock.

7F44A569-FD53-46CC-A977-137BA99F6117.png
7F44A569-FD53-46CC-A977-137BA99F6117.png

Why????. They can’t read! 😆
Harsh - I could see a good line in Mr Men books.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s official, Remeece with his self-anointed degrees is now more qualified than any Dr / Scientist.
Beggars belief, out of all the Troofers out there he is most deserving of a Thick bleep of the Year Award. He doesn’t know the difference between nanoparticles and nano SIM’s which is why he thinks the vaccines have the same tracking technology in them as your phone ! 😆
Although his side kick Jen is definitely another contender for the crown. Her grammar is worse than my dog’s. Interesting to see why she has on her Insta her name as Kelly Smith? Then again that’s probably her way of spelling Jennifer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.