Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on the black room? Think it could be a bit too dark for Irish weather?
The reclaimed driftwood is a bit of a stretch... They look manufactured intentionally ๐Ÿ™„

The reclaimed driftwood is a bit of a stretch... They look manufactured intentionally ๐Ÿ™„
It doesnโ€™t look too bad but weโ€™re only seeing the photos sheโ€™s choosing to post! My initial thought was how would you see the spiders on the wall when theyโ€™re that colour ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The entire room is too much for me, a wall would have been enough, saying that I do love her style, very studio magee, unlike Blossoming birds who literally takes every trend known to man and plasters her house in it.

Reactions: 1
The entire room is too much for me, a wall would have been enough, saying that I do love her style, very studio magee, unlike Blossoming birds who literally takes every trend known to man and plasters her house in it.
Agree about one wall being enough. I do love her style.
I don't follow blossomingbirds but just checked her out and she way too insta perfect. Kinda makes me sick ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

haha I love that this thread exists and Iโ€™m not the only one thinking these things ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is disgusting that these people are getting everything gifted and those that actually work hard are basically paying for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That living room is like something of the set of The Adamms Family. Bloody awful looking! It looked much better before.

That living room is like something of the set of The Adamms Family. Bloody awful looking! It looked much better before.
Hilarious๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ
100% agree, it's just something she's done to be oh so different. In reality if she's to go paint it again white or lighter then the amount of undercoat paint will be ridiculous. It's going to be very hard to cover up...and more expensive.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think sheโ€™s a hypocrite, said she wasnโ€™t posting about her children anymore and then posts a reel on her pearl beauty account of her daughter ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think sheโ€™s a hypocrite, said she wasnโ€™t posting about her children anymore and then posts a reel on her pearl beauty account of her daughter ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Tell me again Elle, how you're "protecting their privacy" but not showing their faces yet showing them at side glances and emojis on their faces? ๐Ÿ˜ Please get a grip of yourself and cop on!

She will pimp the children out as and when it suits her, but pretends like she is on the moral high ground by saying she doesn't want to show her kids on the gram. Either don't show them at all, or just admit they're on the payroll and show them when you need to.

Gawd damm she is wearing my necklace ๐Ÿคฏ I knew these instahuns were edging towards it *PR LinesandCurrent
It's gonna be so common now like those awful bead bracelets ๐Ÿ™„

Majorly unflattering photo of Elle on Cathy Martins stories ๐Ÿ˜ณ canโ€™t believe itโ€™s the same person if Iโ€™m honest, girl knows her angles ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Wow
Majorly unflattering photo of Elle on Cathy Martins stories ๐Ÿ˜ณ canโ€™t believe itโ€™s the same person if Iโ€™m honest, girl knows her angles ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Jesus what a room full of arseholes. Cannot abide smugness herself Fiona and ended up unfollowing Hungry girl another complete arse who is so smug and btw her podcast was tit, barely made it 15mins into the 1st one.
Elle I don't mind for the most part even though she is the biggest player of instahun game.

Also will add Relationship counsellor to that group, do you know her and her hubby still have S E X still do, still so, still do, just keep doing it, just keep doing it, what an actual charlatan, is she even qualified ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm full reel of Olive ๐Ÿค” is there really much point in blocking her face out the rest of the time?
Must have a launch coming up or sales are down.
Edit: to say I do realise it's a birthday reel but I also realise this is the woman who said she would no longer show her kids faces ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hmmm full reel of Olive ๐Ÿค” is there really much point in blocking her face out the rest of the time?
Must have a launch coming up or sales are down.
Edit: to say I do realise it's a birthday reel but I also realise this is the woman who said she would no longer show her kids faces ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
She has a beautiful family and really relatable content, that's why followed her in the first place. I never understood why she started hiding their faces in the first place. Her family is a big part of her life and why would anyone want to hide that?
Sure didn't Christina Campbell jump on the band wagon a few days after elle and do the same hiding the face of her kid, only to stop again shortly after... I'm nearly certain....