Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that she’s using real people to show her stuff off rather than a bunch of models that all look the same. Like, makes me feel like I could use it 😂 but yeah it’s a bit sunburnt looking! The makeups on her website etc look nice enough did she do those? If so maybe there’s a filter over that one of the 3 of them 😂

Reactions: 1
The old lady in the middle doesn't look like she has any make up on, the woman on the left looks tangoed and blotchy, and the girl on the right looks like she fell asleep in the sun with a book covering the bottom of her face

Reactions: 3
How do you go from IG/YouTube channel to launching your own brand of beauty? I've always assumed R&D and production would mean you need some serious cash to invest?

Or is that not the case?

I think she needs to invest to time or money with a make up artist as I always think the application looks so over done...agree with comments on pics above...not really selling the brand...

Reactions: 2
How do you go from IG/YouTube channel to launching your own brand of beauty? I've always assumed R&D and production would mean you need some serious cash to invest?

Or is that not the case?

I think she needs to invest to time or money with a make up artist as I always think the application looks so over done...agree with comments on pics above...not really selling the brand...
Ah sure don't you know, she use to do bridal makeup for family and friends and didn't she work with mac for a time? 🙄🙄🙄
She pumps out videos every so often and it's always the same look, timeless yes, ground breaking no. But hey it probably sells....
I honestly think she got tips/advice from Aimee Connolly on how she started her brand. Sure they all going over to South Korea or P. R. C.(people's Republic of China) to get this make up made cheaply and quickly, and there are companies you go to and they slap your logo on this makeup.
Launch a new product here and there a boom you have a collection.

• Sad
According to companies house her extremely wealthy mate from the vineyard ‘church’ Mr Lynas - of Lynas food distributors is a major stakeholder (up to 50%) in pearl beauty. Explains where the capital came from, as I noticed from her distribution centre post a while back she had about 40K of beauty sticks sitting on the shelves. It also struck me that if you were investing every penny of your own money into it you would be starting out packaging and posting orders yourself before moving on to hire a middleman. I suppose with all the money floating around the vineyard it was a good investment for them, gets it off their books anyway. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she go anywhere in ireland to stay that isn't PR freebies? It's like them models who won't get outta bed for less than a 1000 euros... 🙄

And all the places are
so lovely
beautiful
you must visit …

. Yet not one of these selfish C@NTS do you ever going back of their own free will spending their own money 💵

Reactions: 6
There needs to be more freedom of information as to what exactly a collaboration is and what these insta huns are making out of them.

This week we have her showing of a new patio furniture set, when she got a huge set gifted (collab) not even a year ago with the exact same company.

These people don’t live in the real world at all.
A set like that is an investment - you don’t just swap it out for something different next year.

The cost of living is rocketing.
There an even finer line being walked for many working families between surviving & thriving.

Pretty poignant that she is also getting laser removal for her FAITH tattoo.

In my humble opinion none of these behaviours are in any way keeping with Christianity.
They try to portray wholesome family life.
How grabby they are is not in keeping with that 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning coffee realness? She would hate it in my house if that’s what she calls ‘realness’. Her poor children must be having a great time trying to navigate the picture perfect Instagram gifted house.
Wise up Elanna
FDB5BDDD-4A59-4932-8752-1D2E4F119C35.jpeg

• Haha
There needs to be more freedom of information as to what exactly a collaboration is and what these insta huns are making out of them.

This week we have her showing of a new patio furniture set, when she got a huge set gifted (collab) not even a year ago with the exact same company.

A set like that is an investment - you don’t just swap it out for something different next year.

There an even finer line being walked for many working families between surviving & thriving.

In my humble opinion none of these behaviours are in any way keeping with Christianity.
Only Christian when it suits her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not peaceful for for the cows being slaughtered right next door you absolute imbecile. 🤮 driving past that place is bad enough let alone going in for a ‘peaceful’ coffee beside the slaughterhouse. Couldn’t think of anything less peaceful.
Where is it

Exactly, why didn't she do a competition and gift it to someone actually in need? Fast fashion, fast furniture pr shite.
And the whole wholesome image, wearing white and cream the whole family matching to give off this pure and holy image for aesthetic insta photos... I'm over it.

Also not seeing any difference in the tattoo removal, this is her 3rd session?

• Heart
Long time lurker, but enough is enough. I just can’t cope with all these #ads #pr - I mean come onnnn!
So has she just drove down to Kildare Village to get handed a whole new wardrobe for Canada? When will this end? As for the brands themselves, it’s having the opposite effect on me as it just makes me want to avoid them at all costs!

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, but enough is enough. I just can’t cope with all these #ads #pr - I mean come onnnn!
So has she just drove down to Kildare Village to get handed a whole new wardrobe for Canada? When will this end? As for the brands themselves, it’s having the opposite effect on me as it just makes me want to avoid them at all costs!
I feel the same. The pink cami top alone retails for £108. £108 for a top!! That’s a weeks groceries in my house. Things like this are enough for me to decide to never purchase a single item from these brands.

I feel the same. The pink cami top alone retails for £108. £108 for a top!! That’s a weeks groceries in my house. Things like this are enough for me to decide to never purchase a single item from these brands.
Also just looked up the pink corset one, €240 🙃

Last edited:
  • Wow