Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks Elle is bringing out a makeup line? I don't think I will, not really a fan into funding this instahuns lifestyle, plus, it'll be some shite from china no doubt.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else getting quite weird vibes from their girly night away?!

• Haha
Did anyone see the message to Danielle Donohoe from one of her followers about being laughed at and called tree trunks at the north coast by an influencer? I wonder who is was. I would have totally named and shamed them it’s so nasty.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the message to Danielle Donohoe from one of her followers about being laughed at and called tree trunks at the north coast by an influencer? I wonder who is was. I would have totally named and shamed them it’s so nasty.
Yeah I seen, wonder who it was 🤣👀

• Wow
I'm sure I seen someone posting from the Giants Causeway last week or the week before but cant find anything !

• Wow
In guessing rebecca maguire. She was there with her boyfriend staying and she was a "beauty queen".

Reactions: 3
Stop! I never seen that about Danielle that is bleeping horrendous. Did they say to her face or what?
(Sorry I know this isn’t a thread for her I’m just appalled 😂)

Stop! I never seen that about Danielle that is bleeping horrendous. Did they say to her face or what?
(Sorry I know this isn’t a thread for her I’m just appalled 😂)
No it wasn’t about Danielle someone wrote it into her with her just wear the shorts thingy that she’s doing and she shared it. The jist was about tree trunk legs and how it really annoyed the poor girl it was said to at the Giants Causeway (I think). No name was given of who said it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2