Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in contact with someone who's positive.

You are only meant to leave the house for a test or a medical reason if your self isolating. Looks like she's in Belfast.
Did she post on her stories? I didn't see 🙈 kinda hypocritical if she's wanting to go to Canada lol

And at what point did she drive the whole way to Lisburn to get those hair extensions… another gift … but no hashtag just a little word threw in the caption!!

That really does cheese me of the excessive amount of gifting … how about instead these companies offer it up to say a healthcare or key worker who has busted their socks of the last 18months or a bride with a cancelled wedding or someone with hair issues after having Covid

and whilst she might tick the boxes for all those three scenarios above I definitely do NOT mean someone like Denise Curran
(who over talked her ‘role’ as keyworker
flouted regulations at all points & continues to do so,
caught Covid breaching guidance
… then had businesses up and down the country sending her unnecessary packages to recover 😡)

Reactions: 5
Any one else cringing at the birthday party. Its like something you do for your 60th not your 30th. All too much, forced fun.

Reactions: 4
Any one else cringing at the birthday party. Its like something you do for your 60th not your 30th. All too much, forced fun.
It was all #birthdaygifted lol so that just makes it a more special #gifted lmao

Reactions: 2