Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s milking the last bit of this being all about her

8hrs ago puts up a black page story with a few emojis then 5hrs puts a post up with a montage of picture caption is how they didn’t realise this would be the last bump pics

How many bump pics does she need FFS 🤦

And what’s with the crying emoji at the end - you should be delighted the baby here or maybe she’s short a few kinded gifted & collaborations

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s milking the last bit of this being all about her

8hrs ago puts up a black page story with a few emojis then 5hrs puts a post up with a montage of picture caption is how they didn’t realise this would be the last bump pics

How many bump pics does she need FFS 🤦

And what’s with the crying emoji at the end - you should be delighted the baby here or maybe she’s short a few kinded gifted & collaborations
Making a big deal out of it cause it's her last pregnancy, now she can go back to her slut posting 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Good for her and if you’re able why not I guess. But I find flaunting it all over the socials absolutely toxic.
All I can say is that she must have an awful lot of support and childminders on hand in order to be able to look after herself like that. Not every mama is able to put so much effort into themselves, she is very privileged and I agree it's very flaunting. It definitely puts pressure on others in similar situations who may not have the luxury.

Reactions: 6
All I can say is that she must have an awful lot of support and childminders on hand in order to be able to look after herself like that. Not every mama is able to put so much effort into themselves, she is very privileged and I agree it's very flaunting. It definitely puts pressure on others in similar situations who may not have the luxury.
Her husband works with her so she has his full support and the mother in law seems a great help. By the 3rd you aren’t as worried about getting feeding schedules right so I think you’re naturally more relaxed. She looks incredible but she always did before the baby(naturally pretty) and kept herself fit during pregnancy.

Reactions: 1
Getting the ick from her following her recent stories on getting back into shape after her pregnancy. Girl, you gave birth a week ago, relax. It’s quite off putting.

Reactions: 5