Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so bored with her content now… food, gym, awful clothes, pearl beauty and repeat…

And I’m sorry, but I think I’ve seen her half naked bump more than I ever looked at my own 😵💫

Reactions: 17

irishgal94

I’m usually a fan of Elanna but quite shocked to see she’s selling bundles of her chidlren’s old clothes for £50 each on her IG stories today. Surely she could donate to local charities on the North Coast who are in need?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

PeanutButterHead

My biggest ick is people who brag about 4th day hair but spend just as long styling and using a ton of head products on it…they could’ve just washed it. What is the point?!

Reactions: 11

abusyday

I don't get the whole 'couples working together' thing. Oh look at us having coffee together to discuss product launches when let's be honest they are probably just talking about who's turn it is to do the hoovering.
I'd hate to work with my partner, no escape 😂

• Haha

fraser678

According to companies house her extremely wealthy mate from the vineyard ‘church’ Mr Lynas - of Lynas food distributors is a major stakeholder (up to 50%) in pearl beauty. Explains where the capital came from, as I noticed from her distribution centre post a while back she had about 40K of beauty sticks sitting on the shelves. It also struck me that if you were investing every penny of your own money into it you would be starting out packaging and posting orders yourself before moving on to hire a middleman. I suppose with all the money floating around the vineyard it was a good investment for them, gets it off their books anyway. 😂

• Wow

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Omg please share more 👀 what do you know? Surely they aren’t as vanilla and as perfect as they portray online?
I’m related 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 Egghead is as durr as they come and worships Elanna. His balls are securely in her handbag. They are completely BEIGE!!!!!! Alcohol goes down VERY well. His side of the house are very family oriented and close. The frustrating thing is they are actually proper Christians with the right values, not tax dodging etc etc. They originate from Ballymena, one uncle is a minister in the north coast area, COI and another brother was in the RUC and killed by IRA at the age of 20. Lovely lovely people, very kind and caring and go out of their way to quietly give back to the community.

I’m the black sheep that they don’t speak about and publicly drink and live my life. I’m atheist and hate the church. I have a lot of love and respect for them as they were and are so good to me but ‘I fall short and don’t turn to the Lord’.

And now I’ve outed myself. Elanna will know it’s me

Last edited:

OwtDoing

VIP Member
How is vineyard the same?

Not being argumentative just intruiged. You have described another 'religious' organisation.
Afternoon, sorry I went off on one! 🥴 They share the same business model and as a ‘church’ /religious organisation get certain benefits that other businesses don’t get. One of the Lynas’ is named as a Director of pearl beauty. It’s all to do with tax breaks etc and these churches prey on vulnerable people whereas actual churches that aren’t focused on business models genuinely help people within their community.

My Mum had some furniture she wanted to donate to someone in the local community in need. She was told to contact vineyard. She did, explained what she wanted to do and they said they could collect the donated furniture but it would go into their shop and someone could buy it!! My Mum was totally against this and didn’t donate the furniture. Vineyard are focused on making money and not actually helping people in their local community. It’s all about money 💴 💴 💴

• Wow

irishgal94

I started following Elanna in early 2020 and really enjoyed her content, her laid back living, life on the north coast, fashion and beauty recommendations etc. I actually think she contributed to helping me “glow up” over lockdown.

I stuck with her throughout the launch of Pearl Beauty and genuinely enjoy most of her products, especially her multisticks. However recently I’ve become totally turned off by her content and her very clear fixation over working out, diet and body image. I think she needs to be more considerate of her audience as what she has been posting can be triggering to some. I feel quite sad for her that she is fixating over her weight during pregnancy, she has a fantastic figure and looks incredible, there’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 10

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
I’m usually a fan of Elanna but quite shocked to see she’s selling bundles of her chidlren’s old clothes for £50 each on her IG stories today. Surely she could donate to local charities on the North Coast who are in need?
She is unbelievable, I honestly think she's just posting up for sale clothes to show off she's a size 10/small. Big woop! She must be needing the money if she's reselling clothes... Maybe she spent a bit too much on her holidays in USA.

She’s only a size 12 at 30 weeks pregnant! Wow I’m jealous ngl 🤣
Size 12 at 30 weeks can be normal enough plus she lies about her size constantly and wears things skin tight that are designed to be baggy. She refuses to embrace her shape and continues to pretend she’s smaller than she is for no apparent reason. No reason to mention sizes when pregnant, she’s so unrelatable it’s mad. Sizes don’t matter at the best of times never mind in pregnancy. And those jeans are meant to be so baggy if you follow the link. She just wears tiny sizes in baggy clothes but wears them tight

qwertyuiu

Did she seriously just moan about the price of food in vegas when she gets 99% of her holidays #kindlygifted 😳 and who goes to a bar and eats their free nuts with tap water? Trying to keep up the Christian image and pretend she isn’t downing the cocktails and cock on the side 🫣

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I started following Elanna in early 2020 and really enjoyed her content, her laid back living, life on the north coast, fashion and beauty recommendations etc. I actually think she contributed to helping me “glow up” over lockdown.

I stuck with her throughout the launch of Pearl Beauty and genuinely enjoy most of her products, especially her multisticks. However recently I’ve become totally turned off by her content and her very clear fixation over working out, diet and body image. I think she needs to be more considerate of her audience as what she has been posting can be triggering to some. I feel quite sad for her that she is fixating over her weight during pregnancy, she has a fantastic figure and looks incredible, there’s just no need for it.
All of this! I used to really like her content, bit of laid back fashion, long walks & coffees around the coast, bit of home reno, now she is just self obsessed, everything is weight related and all about her. I barely watch her stories, the launch of PB changed her completely. Of course she has every right to be a business owner but she's just not for me now, plus I struggled to get past the copied make up line.

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Tell me your christian without telling me you are 🤯🤣
Stop me if I'm going too far now:

1.mention you're going to church or have just been
2.mention Christian podcasts on your stories
3.show off Christian prayer book
4.carefully curate husband's Instagram posts
5.hire a cleaner for your house
6.have a tattoo that says faith but actually looks like it says fajita that you regret then get it lasered off later on in life

Anymore I forgot?

• Haha

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
She so full of shit! Her on about how she has found her style with her pregnancy this time round, she what..., announced she was preggers less than a month ago and obviously bought a few elasticated waistband stuff so she was comfortable on holiday? Groundbreaking!

You were parading yourself round London in a bathing suit a month ago! Feck off!

Reactions: 9