Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood why she started hiding their faces in the first place. Her family is a big part of her life and why would anyone want to hide that?
Sadly with 140k followers and a public profile you can’t be sure of exactly who is looking at your pictures & videos or who is saving them.

Once they are in the public domain they are fair game to be manipulated and I think a lot of influencers realise after a while that they have a duty to protect their kids and their privacy.

While I’d like to believe the best of everyone Instagram is paradise for the worst type of people on the internet and gives them ample opportunity to take and distort images of children.

For those closer to home it presents safety issues about strangers knowing your children’s names, schools etc and being able to present themselves to the kids at school gates, playgrounds etc as someone who knows mummy or daddy and can use snippets they have seen online to appear more trustworthy to the children.

Reactions: 1
I think she said it was because she was starting her makeup brand so would become more high profile/more followers therefore didn't want to show the kids as much.

I think she said it was because she was starting her makeup brand so would become more high profile/more followers therefore didn't want to show the kids as much.
I know her reasons why she started, but I think it's hypocritical to have shown them at all on social media in the first place let alone post them when it suits now. How is there a difference? The same risks would be there regardless.
She is such a family oriented person and content focused on home life and family, why stop sharing now or bother to cover faces. Why stop posting family content when that was such a core part of her content.
Have your beauty page to sell only your beauty products and business content, don't post your kids there, but keep your main insta true to yourself.

Reactions: 3
Her and Christina are both a pair of idiots. They show the kids when it suits them. I hope they pay the little money makers a wage.

It's unnerves me that they show the kids so much, they are super cute kids and I do like Elannas page but as a regular to the North Coast (That's Portrush to the rest of you 🤪) I have bumped into the family on more than a couple of occasions and I just felt it was weird that I knew it was Olive & Oscar immediately.

Reactions: 5
I know her reasons why she started, but I think it's hypocritical to have shown them at all on social media in the first place let alone post them when it suits now. How is there a difference? The same risks would be there regardless.
She is such a family oriented person and content focused on home life and family, why stop sharing now or bother to cover faces. Why stop posting family content when that was such a core part of her content.
Have your beauty page to sell only your beauty products and business content, don't post your kids there, but keep your main insta true to yourself.
I totally agree with you 👍🏻

Sure who would turn down a free trip for a family getaway? Man her PR rep must be connected with the freebies....

Reactions: 2
Her pulling him into these OOTD reels, very cringy... 😬 Talk about desperate for new content. Are we going to get match matchy couples outfits next?

He’s definitely had a bit of a makeover recently, his clothes are a lot more hipster

Love how she’s never visiting her local Bob and Bert’s in Ballymoney 😂 always takes the trip to portstewart, plus what a life, always heading out for coffee and free shopping trips! Well jealous

Reactions: 4