Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the 1st story and didn't look at the rest, I don't know who is more annoying, I'm thinking just the whole family!! One look at the theme/outfits, does she know she is 30 THIRTY?? Not 95! Snoozefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now an aff link to a £1k gucci bag..
Hilarious. Lets see them all rush to buy that..not.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now an aff link to a £1k gucci bag..
Hilarious. Lets see them all rush to buy that..not.
It's a nice birthday idea, but not everyone would do that, if it was only 4 people who pitched in, it's nearly £200 each 🤣🙄

It's a nice birthday idea, but not everyone would do that, if it was only 4 people who pitched in, it's nearly £200 each 🤣🙄
For a 30th thats pretty ok . But no one on her instagram is gonna jump on and buy that on a random tuesday

I thought she was taking the week off?
Photo Collage and all at the ready.
Do these people ever stop posing for insta/thinking about insta?
Take a week off and enjoy your holiday like you said.
They just can't stay away.

• Haha
I thought she was taking the week off?
Photo Collage and all at the ready.
Do these people ever stop posing for insta/thinking about insta?
Take a week off and enjoy your holiday like you said.
They just can't stay away.
Has to make her money 💸💰 somehow

She hasn’t really taken a week off, she probably spent loads of time taking pictures and videos to post when she gets back. Proper time off would be to post nothing on social media about your time away.

Why would you cover your child’s face in a story when she’s on your grid ? Genuine question as I’m confused

Today’s Disney on ice stories - I get the second pic at the show with emojis as there is another child in the pic but the first one at home I’m confused because she’s featured in a reel & pics on her grid in the last 5 days ?

So she’s going to be working in partnership with Dyson this year? Hahaha I laughed at that one. how desperate are these insta huns?! They will turn down nothing for a freebie or some cash

So she’s going to be working in partnership with Dyson this year? Hahaha I laughed at that one. how desperate are these insta huns?! They will turn down nothing for a freebie or some cash
Well dyson is a bit different to butter or whatever freebies you have in mind. Who wouldn't want to work for them? The dryer alone is £500.

Reactions: 3
Why would you cover your child’s face in a story when she’s on your grid ? Genuine question as I’m confused

Today’s Disney on ice stories - I get the second pic at the show with emojis as there is another child in the pic but the first one at home I’m confused because she’s featured in a reel & pics on her grid in the last 5 days ?
First time poster but I have to agree with this and thank God someone else has noticed this too. I don't see how she is protecting her child's privacy any more now than before. She still has photos up and reels and a birth story up on YouTube!?
And now she's trying to pull the whole 'oh I was never a mom instagramer/ family instagramer' when her whole content included them even in some makeup tutorials and vlogs?
And yet she still posts with the kids in outfits sponsored by river Island yet hides their faces with emojis. How can she try to have it both ways, making money off your kids styling fashion yet not show their faces?

Reactions: 4
Just like all these other Insta huns, Elle Pearls pimps her kids out when it suits her. If she has some content she will be sure to have them on show. I hope she's paying them a wage!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3