Votes: 52 59.1%
  • Laura AD

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Christina Campbell

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Ellepearls

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we know about Elanna.

1. She's Canadian.
2. Gets up to three free gifts a week from local companies.
3. Got 98% of her home renovated for free.
4. Constantly on the beg for stuff.
5. As fake as Anna.

Reactions: 4
Hi 👋🏻 I actually like Elanna as she's one of the less annoying 'influencers'. However, she is starting to be just like all the others with all the #gifted tit. I'm pretty sure they can well afford it themselves as Paddy seems to have a good job.
I'm confused where they live though...I always thought it was Ballymoney but they never away from the Ports.

Reactions: 3
Hi 👋🏻 I actually like Elanna as she's one of the less annoying 'influencers'. However, she is starting to be just like all the others with all the #gifted tit. I'm pretty sure they can well afford it themselves as Paddy seems to have a good job.
I'm confused where they live though...I always thought it was Ballymoney but they never away from the Ports.
Hello 👋 welcome 🙂
I really liked Elanna too, but the constant gifting is getting too much, I used to watch her vlogs and loved how I felt so relatable to her.
She got 3 gifted things last week, none of them would've been cheap either.
To be fair though, Ballymoney is so close to the ports, I used to live up that way and miss it.

Reactions: 2
So far Elanna doesn't bother me either, I have followed her for a while but I don't always see stories etc as not that bothered. She seems like a nice girl, her family is lovely.
Yea bit annoying she is more and more recently being gifted everything!

So far Elanna doesn't bother me either, I have followed her for a while but I don't always see stories etc as not that bothered. She seems like a nice girl, her family is lovely.
She does for sure, definitely more classier than going on a tangent on Instagram duck sake 🤣🤣🤣😬✨

Reactions: 1
I liked Elanna too as I felt she made no bones about being an instagrammer and was a bit more 'professional' (if that's even a thing on insta) as opposed to Single White Anna.
I think Elanna is a lot more confident and comfortable whereas SWA reeks of desperation and turned her copycat ways on Elanna a while back with the running - which Anna funnily enough didn't keep up.
I think that's the thing with Elanna - she's a lot more consistent than Anna. She is known for her beauty whereas Anna is known for fangirling someone, copying them, then dropping them for the next.
Anything Anna does is a fad copied from someone else.
That being said, I said on a BB thread, I knew the day would come when Elanna would start to give me the ick.. and it's happening.
The gifted stuff is just too much and it's all expensive. I still don't mind her too much, but I do think she's verging into being irritating.

I like Elanna too. Shes tread the line well so far and it feels like she's working towards something bigger rather than being Insta famous. A few too many freebies recently which could tip the scales the wrong way but I think she'll pull it back

Another reason I'm not totally against Elanna is that she hid the number of likes on her photos. I just don't think she's as desperate to be liked as Anna.
Do you think attention seeking Blossoming Birds would do that?

Another reason I'm not totally against Elanna is that she hid the number of likes on her photos. I just don't think she's as desperate to be liked as Anna.
Do you think attention seeking Blossoming Birds would do that?
Not a chance our Anna would 🤣

I don’t mind ellepearls, she certainly isn’t the worst influencer out there but I agree she has been getting so many freebies and discounts especially for her new bedroom.

Also I can never wrap my head round why anyone would vlog their labour, can nothing be private and special anymore?

Free shelves, free blinds, free meal this week so far.
I guess we could all afford to renovate our homes if we got everything free.

So went to Shanty as seen on Ellepearls stories constantly, think she even visited it pre opening. Pure rotten!! I got a bfast and it repeated on me for days!! Days!! I eat anything but this 🤢 note to self I need to remember that these influencers will say anything for a free lunch, literally!

• Haha
So went to Shanty as seen on Ellepearls stories constantly, think she even visited it pre opening. Pure rotten!! I got a bfast and it repeated on me for days!! Days!! I eat anything but this 🤢 note to self I need to remember that these influencers will say anything for a free lunch, literally!
Exactly!! So sorry you had to go through that, this is why I read reviews on Google etc, wouldn't trust Elle or Christina 🤣🤣
I see she had more freebies this week, when does it end?! It's insulting to us plebs.

Exactly!! So sorry you had to go through that, this is why I read reviews on Google etc, wouldn't trust Elle or Christina 🤣🤣
I see she had more freebies this week, when does it end?! It's insulting to us plebs.
I do like her style and have to admit I did channel my inner elle, wavy hair and cycling shorts that day but you are right you cant trust them the coffee wasn't even nice 🤦‍♀️

Was it yourself that said about Gluten free fi? I've unfollowed couldnt take another minute of smugness she makes me feel worse than Shanty did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oohh...that's disappointing! It was on my list of new places to try. What did you have?

Oohh...that's disappointing! It was on my list of new places to try. What did you have?
The French Toast with the mixed berries, the berry bit was fine and you could take off as much as you wanted it was the eggy bit of the bread, was so soggy and had a real eggy taste that's what kept coming back on me, I got it with bacon that they must have cooked on the radiator fs 🙄😂
Edit to add: my husband must have queued for about 3yrs aswell, busy but badly organised.

Last edited:
  • Haha