Elle Darby #8 I'm overpriced, my hips dont lie and my clothes don't fit me right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New one up, 00:35:

'My face is a visual representation of how my life feels at the moment'

So full of expensive and needless filler, then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
‘One step closer to normality’... last time I checked love we’re still in the middle of a raging pandemic. Just cuz you choose to bend the rules doesn’t mean the rest of us are

Reactions: 18
‘One step closer to normality’... last time I checked love we’re still in the middle of a raging pandemic. Just cuz you choose to bend the rules doesn’t mean the rest of us are
Yeah I thought this, a huge chunk of the country headed to Tier 3 this weekend but it's all good, Elle got her nandos

Reactions: 9
"We had a domestic in front of the wedding planner.. but that's ok, she's going to be seeing a lot of that".. I'm sorry what?

I also feel like she's making a huge song and dance over changing her name. It's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: 14
‘Very get very exciting videos in the new year’
Quiet from now till new year. New Years pregnancy announcement, bit of silence before to create as much hype as possible when she announces. Hope she is feeling ok though.

Reactions: 4
Yes feeling as though she can't do anything right perhaps
There were a number of people piping up on her YouTube about her filming Katie in a towel. Elle doesn't take to criticism very well, even when deserved. She's used of a barage of arse lickers normally.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.